New neighbours

Deenas pov
Sunday morning and not working today thank god. I check my phone it's 9:54 am and beneath it is a message from Sam.
Sam
You working today?
Deena
Nope. Why
Sam
Maybe we could hang? Get to know each over..Neighbour
Deena
Sure just come round when your ready.
Holy fuck Sam is coming over fuck I need to take a shower I smell like ass. I finished my shower around 10:15 am and heard a knock. I was only in a towel but josh probably had his head phones on talking to his loser friends online so I went downstairs and answered the door.
"urm hey." I started
"Oh hey why are you not wearing anything" she said looking me up and down.
"Just had a shower didn't have time to get dressed but come in."
She followed me up to my room and I search my closet for some clothes finding a pair of white joggers and a grey button up to go over my white crop top.
I turned around and dropped my towel thinking Sam would've closed her eyes or something.
I found her eyes,eyeing every part of me like a hawk blushing madly.
"Hey eyes up here darling" I say jokingly but she didn't reply and just blushed harder putting her head down. Once I'd finished getting dressed I went and sat next to her and whispered "do I make you nervous babe?" And she moaned at the sudden contact from my hot breath resting on her cheek.
Sams pov
I think I just died and went to heaven. Deena just whispered something in my ear and god am I wet- no sam don't think like that you've known her a day surely someone can't turn you on that easily.
"I urm well." I started
"Let's get to know eachover." She cut my little mumbles off.
"Well I'm 17 a 5,7 blonde and blue eyed cheerleader. Everyone sees me as an unhurt-able popular Rich girl who they can fuck and leave but I'm way more than that and ive been openly gay about 5 months and my mom's extremely supportive. My mom and dad are divorced and my dad lives in Sunnyvale with his new preppy wife and kids." I said a little hurt over my farther.
"Well I'm also 17 a 5,4 brunette brown eyed band player who plays in the marching band, I guess everyone calls me and outcast but I'm so much more than a gay teen whose depressed I only have two real friends named Kate and Simone and a nerdy little brother named josh. We live alone in this house as my mom died when we were quite young and my father chooses alcohol over his own Children and only comes back sometimes for a place to sleep drunk out his ass
So I look after josh on myself and I've been openly gay around 3
years and I also love music."Deena says I feel bad for her as she never really has anyone around.
To lighten the mood we decided to watch a movie in Deenas room. It was a horror since I love them so much and I was snuggled up to Deena and kept hiding my face in her shoulder when a jump scare happened.
Deenas POV
Everytime there was a jump scare Sam clinged onto me like a baby. 'God she's so pretty why would anyone wanna just fuck her
and leave her she's so precious I mean yeah I'd love to fuck her but in a relationship with her coz wow'
"I mean I'm flattered Deena" Sam says blushing looking up at me.
"Wait fuck I said that out loud?"
"Urm yeah you did but
I mean right back at ya babe ;)."
Holy fuck did Sam just agree
that she would let me fuck her. Oh god the things
this woman does to me. I think there is such thing god love. Maybe even love at first sight because there's something about this girl I like she's something more than everyone else in these shitty two towns. She seems different. And I want her to be in my life.