party (2)

Sams POV
Kate span the bottle and it landed on some dude from chemistry. The timer started. 6.45 mins left. All of a sudden we heard a bang then a moan everyone started to laugh. "Damn there really getting at it!!" Simone yelled all hyped over his bestmate. 10 seconds left. Another moan, then zipping, then locks and then they walk out. Kates blouse falling off her shoulder, lipstick all over the dudes face, zipper undone, both hairs a mess. Everyone laughed once more and they both muttered shut up and sat down blushing. "Your turn sammy." Kate smirked placing the bottle centre circle. I gulped leaning towards the bottle. I span it sitting back down in my spot. I looked up to where it stopped. Deena. It stopped on fucking.
Deenas POV
Me? Seriously for fuck sake. I stood up and so did sam. I whispered "are you sure"
"yes." She replied breathing out before dragging me into the closet and locking it. "Seven minutes isn't long enough to do the things I want to do" Sam said bluntly. We smashed are lips together and our tongues combined fighting for dominance. I took her shirt off before leaving a hickey on her neck,lower stomach, chest and shoulder.she tasted like alcohol so did I probably. "Take this off." She said pointing to my bra. Before grasping my breast and massaging while taking the other in between her teeth I moaned. We heard banging on the door. "Times up lovers." I heard Simones slurred voice. We walked out after redressing to see everyone had moved from the circle doing something else. " I need more drink." Sam stumbled then catching her balance walking to the kitchen. I was about to go after her but Kate stopped me and said she'd go instead.

Time jump coz I'm lazy•

"deenaaaa" I heard sams sweat voice slur while falling all over the place.
"Yes Sam." I laughed
"I've got a secret come here I'll whisper you it." I walked over to her watching her crouch as I'm smaller.
"I like Deena but shhhh don't tell" she put her finger to my lip signalling for me to stay quiet and giggled just to walk off again. I know she's drunk but does she mean that.