The meet

Deena's working a 9-5 with the same old 'hi have a great day', 'need any bags', 'have a lovely weekend', 'enjoy' and all that fake bullshit act of kindness she has to put on to keep her job that only pays 5 dollars and hour but at least it's still money. It was about 1:00pm and Deena was on her lunch break as she heard the bell of the door ring. A beautiful blonde girl walked in with an older women who she assumed was her mother.
"Mom we need to get our new house set up never mind snacks."
"I'm hungry Samantha we've been driving for half an hour, plus we need some stuff for the cupboards in the new house."
The two finished having there little rant and walked up to Deena at the counter.
"Hi excuse me, me and my daughter have just moved to shady side and I was wondering where the chips and all that jazz is"
"Oh my god mom no one says jazz anymore tf."
"Oh shush sam are you just embarrassed of me in front of this gorgeous young lady"
"MOM"
"I-Um the chips and all the other junk is on aisle 9"
"Okay thank you Samantha wait here darling"
Deena was in a little gay panic over the fact she was left alone with this Sam girl.
"So do you go to shadyside high"
"Urm yeah but no one really notices me other than my two friends"
Sam reads Deenas name tag.
"Well they seem really lucky to have a friend like you,you seem nice" sams mom says butting in on their conversation.
"Well I'll see you Monday Deena, here's my number so I don't see you as an 'outcast'"
Sam gives her number to Deena before leaving the store. Deena watches the window until she cant see the car in site anymore.
Deenas POV
Holy fuck. No way did a hot blonde just give me there phone number. Bro her eyes were crystal clear like you just wanna dive in and swim in them. And god her little giggles I need her to be mine. What no Deena you don't believe in love what are you playing at all they do is use you until they're bored and find some hot chick that loves to party.
But for me i prefer listening to my walking man full blast on myself in the comfort of my bedroom then go to one of those shit preppy parties where all the jocks are either making homophobic slurs or sticking their tongue down some girls throat in a game of truth or dare. My shift ends in five I need to pack up.
Sams POV
"Mom what the fuck was that!"
"what she looked gay and was extremely pretty with her scattered freckles and her eyes that looked sad I'm doing you a favour hunny you need a girlfriend"
"I'm sure I can find one on my own mom."
"Okay but I'll be saying I told you so when you bring her home and no one else."
We get home and I go to my room to unpack everything and set it up how I want. I look out of my window that is perfectly lined up with a window on the house next door and guess who I see. Fucking Deena taking off her shirt to put on a over-sized sweater. Once the sweater is over her head she looks through her window and we lock eyes I turn away quickly and sit on my bed. I hear my phone ding so I get up and check it.
Deena- I guess we're neighbours too ;).
Holy waffles Deena just messaged me and know knows I saw her shirtless. I feel flirty today so imma hit her back with a comment.
Sam- ya I guess so. Nice body btw ;). Your hot.
Deena- wow didn't know sammy was that bold and gay.
Sam- well your luck ig coz I'm both of those things. See ya at school on Monday loser.
I reply back to Deena and switch off my phone getting dressed and going to bed.