Grades and Whine - Ch. 2

(Last week of July.)

End of school year.

(TIME SKIP.)

(Second week of August. Sunday. Y/n house.)

Y/n P. O. V.

I woke up feeling like the most beautiful and ardent woman in the world and I haven't even looked in the mirror yet. I felt as if every inch of my body was perfectly and delicately carved by hand. The only thing that ruined that beautiful mini moment, is the high sex drive that I have been putting up with lately. So high that not even sex toys have been able to satiate.

"Damn! The lonelier you are, the more you want to fuck." I said sexually frustrated.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and decided to take a cold shower.

"I hope it works." I told myself. The cold water came into contact with my body making my skin crawl. "This shall do." I murmured, enjoying as the cold water got rid of the frustrating hot sensation that ran through my body.

When I finished, I put some deodorant on, brushed my hair, threw some random clothes on and I put my flip flops on. I took a quick look at myself in the mirror, thank Merlin that I already got rid of those awful dark circles under my eyes. I have been sleeping much better than befor, I also have been exercising. The only thing I need is to satisfy my desire.

When I opened the door to get out of my room, I imediately was greeted by two huge babys. Both overjoyed to see me. Luke and Princess. They are my two white with black spots Great Danes.

"Oh hi, babys! Hiii! You guys missed mommy?" I made a silly voice while I rubbed behind their ears. "Let's go eat!" I said cheerfuly. Both of them walked with me. We reached the kitchen. There, we saw Lulla finishing up breakfast. Lulla use to be a house elf. She served my family for many years, but not anymore. She is my best friend, like a second mother.

>Flashback<

I spent 8 years living with my aunt Evangeline. My mothers younger sister. She was a sweet, loving, caring and maternal women. When I turned 16, I told my aunt if I could go live alone at my house, she agreed on the condition that she would visit me every Sunday.

When I returned home after so many years, the house was still the same, only that its atmosphere was sad to me. When I entered my house I saw that everything was in its place, exactly the same as 8 years ago. No musty smell. It still had the same fresh rose smell. That smell that my mom liked so much. No dust. No signs of rusted or rotten objects. No sign of mold. As if someone still lived in here. It was weird because we never paid for maintenance on the inside of the house.

"How is this possible?" I mumbled.

Out of nowhere came a little elf dressed in black and said,

"I knew I'd see you again some day, little one." The elfs' eyes turned glossy, her espression was nothing more than happiness. I started at her, she looked familiar.

"Hello, mistress, it has been many years. Welcome back to your home. I'm glad to see you again. I see you have grown into a beautiful young lady." She said again.

My eyes filled with tears as I recognized that sweet soft little voice. I knew who she was. I immediately hugged her. At that instant, the last memory of Lulla and I, came back to my mind.

(Start of memory.)

I stared at Lulla with puffy, teared stained eyes.

"You know I love you, Lulla." I smiled at her sadly befor giving her the beautiful red scarf I was wearing around my neck. She looked at me sadly and took it. She was looking at the scarf in detail.