Grade's and Whine - Ch. 10

The next day I woke up to find the mere presence of my dogs.

I quickly made the bed, took a bath, got ready, and went down to the kitchen.

There was no one.

I stood there thinking.

Lulla came down 5 minutes later.

"Good morning!" Lulla said happily.

"Good morning Lully Beauty. How was your night?" I responded with the same joy.

"Very calm, I slept like a baby. And yours?" He said as he went to the coffee maker and put coffee in it.

"I'm glad you had a good night and a great rest. I also had a nice night and slept deliciously." I answered as I walked over to the bar and sat down in one of the chairs.

"That's good, I'm glad." She said and took the seat across from me on the other side of the bar.

"And Mr. Snape?" Lula asked.

"I don't know, this morning I woke up and he wasn't in bed anymore." I answered and Lulla slowly grew a mischievous smile on her little face.

"No wonder you had a nice night and slept 'deliciously'." She said as she started giggling. I blushed madly.

"Lulla!" I said and started laughing. "You are a barbaric little thing!" I kept laughing and she joined in.

"It gives me a lot of joy, you know?" Lula said. I stared at her and made an 'I don't understand' face.

"What gives you joy? That I have someone to be intimate with? Haha."

"Haha noo. Well, yes but no."

"What?" I laughed again.

"Ugh, the point is, I'm glad to see you this happy again. I mean like really happy." Lulla said

"Thank you..." I replied. "But I'm afraid." My face dropped down a little.

"Afraid of what, honey?"

"Afraid of getting hurt again." I said quietly.

"Don't worry, he is nothing compared to Vladimir." Lulla said confidently. "Honey, just follow your heart."

"That's right, he's nothing compared to Vladimir. It's just that I don't know anymore. I thought I knew Vladimir, he said he loved me with all his soul and look what he did to me." I replied. "Plus, the first and only time I followed my heart things went very badly." I sighed. "Time will decide, so I'll just stop thinking about those things." I replied.

The day passed quickly and soon night came.

Lulla, Princess, Luke and I finished dinner and everyone to their own.

I went to the potions room. This part of the house is not known to Severus yet.

I started brewing some simple potions that we were already short of. When I finished the potions, I still didn't feel tired. So I decided to go to the library.

I began to sort out some of the bookshelves and brush off what little dust that managed to settle on the books and bookshelves.

Suddenly, I heard an all too familiar voice say my name in a barely audible tone.