Grades and Whine - Ch. 4

(8:30 am)

She woke up, did her every morning routine and got dressed. At around 9:00 am she finished and went downstairs for breakfast.

(Her outfit.)

She saw Severus already drinking tea while he read the Daily Prophet

She saw Severus already drinking tea while he read the Daily Prophet. Lulla was waiting for her to come join them.

"Good morning, Lulla. Good morning, professor." She joyfully said.

"Good morning, honey." Lulla sweetly replied.

Severus didn't even respond. He kept his nose buried in the newspaper. Last night all honey on flakes and today all bitter. She just ignored that he ignored her. She tried again.

"Did you sleep well, professor?" She asked while she served herself a cup of coffee.

"That is none of your business, is it y/l/n? By the way, don't you know that it is rude to interrupt someone when they are reading? You seem to be going blind, y/l/n." He spat. She leaned against the counter.

'Merlin, he really needs to get layed.' She thought. 'Funny, says the one who has not tasted cock in weeks.' I thought.

"Whoa, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." She said while taking a sip of her coffee. He put the newspaper down and looked at her with a pissed expression on his face. For a second, she could have sworn she saw him look at her from head to toe quickly.

"Hurry to eat, I will not be waiting until you finally finish gossiping with Lulla. See you at 9:40(am) in the library. Do. Not. Be. Late." He got up abruptly and went to the library.

"What's his problem?" She asked.

"Ignore him, his anger will pass. Let's eat." Lulla calmly said. Y/n smiled at her.

(9:38 am)

Y/n went silently to the library. When she reached the library, she took a deep breath and opened the door.

(9:39 am)

She saw Severus sitting on an arm chair reading a potions book.

"Sit." He demanded, standing up from the chair he was in and pointing at it for her to take a seat in it. She obeyed. He took out his wand and his eyes met hers.

"We will start with occlumency. Used properly, the power of occlumency will help shield you from access or influence." He stated. She gave him a nod.

"In these lessons I will attempt to penetrate your mind, you will attempt to resist." He stated.

'I would rather you penetrate what hides between my legs.' She thought while she smirked internally.

"Prepare yourself." He warned.

"I'm ready." She said after a few seconds. He pointed his wand at me.

"Legeremens!"

He saw a tiny part of a memory from her past.