Grades and Whine -Ch. 5

(6:00 am)

I woke up in no mood for anything. My body felt heavy, it hurt a little where I hit my head. My eyes felt swollen and not from crying. I'd rather stay in my bed all day, but no. I have to get up.

"Uuuugggghhhhh!!!!" I said frustrated.

"Come on y/n, you can do this. You always can. You can't waste a day of your life for that idiot. You can't give him the pleasure of seeing you sad. So get up, take a shower and turn on that 'Bitch Mode'. Replace that sadness on your face and put a big smile on it. After that, go outside and enjoy this beautiful day." I encouraged myself.

I struggled a bit to get out of bed, but I made it. When I did, I headed to the bathroom, determined to take a cold bath.

As the tub was filling, I brushed my teeth, then I took off my clothes. When I saw that the tub already had enough water, I closed the water key.

I stepped slowly into the tub, slowly letting the cold water cover every inch of my feet and calves. Once inside, I went down until I was finally seated. I wet my face and my hair. I settled in and let my back fall against one of the walls of the tub as I closed my eyes. After a few minutes, the water temperature started to work wonders on my body. I felt in glory.

I stayed there for 15 or 20 minutes, enjoying the moment.

Once again, I wet my face and hair, then I proceeded to remove the cap from the tub. The water was gone in no time. I put some shampoo in my hand, rubbed my hands together and brought them to my head. With my fingertips, I began to massage my scalp in short, circular motions. Once I felt that my scalp was already clean, I took the rest of my hair and washed it very well. I grabbed my white bath sponge and put some liquid soap on it. I rubbed the sponge with my hands to spread the soap. I started with my neck, delicate and slow movements. From there, I continued with my chest and my back. When I rubbed the sponge against my arm, I winced. I removed the foam from the area where I touched previously. My eyes widened as I saw five well-marked finger-shaped bruises.

"Geez, that man needs help." I muttered, my eyes fixed on the five bruises.

(7:00 am)

After almost an hour, I finally finished. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at myself, my eyes slowly scanning my body. Sexy. I decided to wear something to cover my arm because of the bruises. I didn't want to be seen with marks... At least not with those kinds of marks.

As I left my room, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Severus was leaving his room at the same time as me

As I left my room, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Severus was leaving his room at the same time as me. Luke and Princess, as always, greeted me with lots of kisses and happy tail wags. I played dumb for a bit, rubbing their ears while talking to them, making time for Severus to go down for breakfast befor I did and not have to walk near him. Unfortunately, he didn't, he just stood there looking at me. His gaze was starting to bother me, so I got up, lifted my chin, turned my body and started to move forward. My gaze straight ahead and my steps firm and sure. When I walked past him, I completely ignored him. I took a few more steps forward when I felt a large cold hand gently grasp my wrist.