Grades and Whine - Ch. 9

I woke up and looked at the clock. 7:15 pm. I let out a big huff.

I felt Severus shift beside me, so I turned my head and looked at him, his hair was tousled, it pointed in different directions, it seemed that a mini tornado had passed his head. He also had a big pillow mark on his face. That made me chuckle.

"What?" He asked me in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing." I said giggling. He squinted his eyes at me.

"How long did we sleep?"

"1 hour and a half." I replied.

"Hmm... I thought we had slept longer."

"Yeah, me too. Would you like to go downstairs and eat?" I asked.

"Of course." He replied smiling.

End of Y/N's P. O. V.

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡...

It is a dark and lonely night. The werewolves howl, the bats fly, letting out their high-pitched screeches as the growls of unimaginable beasts fill the void that runs in the air tonight.

A tall, slim figure with a large black cloak was standing next to an old ancient giant stone.

"My lady, we do not yet know the girls whereabouts. We couldn't even find the Y/L/N's Manor. Our people have been searching days and nights, but they have been unsuccessful." Wormtail said.

"And you claim to be the incredible Death Eaters of the Dark Lord? What you are is a disgrace to call yourself Death Eaters... You don't deserve such a title." Every word that came out of her mouth spilled poison. "For every day they come back to me without the girl, someone will die." The women hissed. This made Wormtail gulp.

"M-My lady, wi-with all du-due respect, wh-why don't yo-you just ch-change the p-plan?" He suggested stuttering

"CHANGE THE PLAN!? Are you hinting that my plan will not work!?" The woman turned and asked angrily, pointing her wand at Wormtail's throat. He swallowed thickly. Wormtail heard a great hiss below him, but never dared to lower his gaze.

"N-no, My Lady. Le-let m-me explain, p-please." He stuttered. She gave a firm nod still pointing her wand towards his throat.

"Students return to Hogwarts on September 3rd. We can wait..."

"YOU WANT ME TO WAIT!?" The woman roared, pressing her wand hard on his throat making him wince in pain.

"It would be easier, My Lady." The skittish coward said with fear as he felt something big brush his shoe.

"Easier!? EASIER!? Did you forget who is in charge of the school, you idiot!?" The dark woman asked. "Albus Dumbledore." She said with disgust.

"As long as Dumbledore is in the castle, she will be safe and we will not be able to get to her."

"Maybe we can, My Lady." Said Wormtail, this caught the womens attention.

"Speak." She ordered.

"Someone who works at Hogwarts, can make it easier for us to get into the castle and we can capture the girl... Or better yet, this person can bring the girl to you." He said.

"Who?" She asked curiously.

"Severus Snape." He replied.

There was a long, uncomfortable pause. This woke Wormtail's nerves up, his heartbeat sped up and his palms began to sweat. He clutched his old and torn trousers, as he couldn't stop his hands from shaking.