Heroes of Japan Tower

At Noon the Next Day:

   Aizawa stood at the entrance to the LOV base, waiting for Toga and Twice. He stood waiting for about ten minutes before they joined him.

   "I shouldn't have to wait that long for you guys, hurry it up next time." Aizawa said agitated, "Anyways, you guys ready, and are either of you afraid of heights."

  They apologized for being late then Toga said, "We're ready and I'm not afraid of heights." Aizawa turned to Twice, then Twice said, "I'm.... sort of afraid of heights.. why do you ask?"

   "Cause I use my scarf to get around and I don't want you two slowing me down, so I'll just carry you. Also Toga, just cover his eyes so he doesn't freak out and make us fall." Aizawa stated.

  Aizawa grabbed both of them with his scarf, then used it to make his way to the center of town where the Heroes of Japan Tower was. It only took about 15 minutes, but they did have to stop a few times because of Twice. He had them stay on a rooftop nearby and gave them earpieces so they could talk to each other.

   Aizawa used his scarf to put himself near the street in front of the skyscraper. Instantly everyone around him scattered. Out of the few heroes out front, most stayed but a few went inside, probably to warn everyone.

   He heard one say, "Isn't that Eraserhead? I heard he was taken and made into a villain but I didn't actually believe it."

   Another one said, "Well I don't want to chance it, so let's take him down."

   Only a second after the hero said that, Aizawa activated his quirk, then used his scarf to fling them across the street. He then walked up to the front door which was locked, but of course since it's a hero building it was a glass door so he just kicked it so the glass broke. There were about 30-40 heroes on the first floor. Once he stepped inside everyone started to mumble to each other but then readied themselves to fight. One hero charged him, but Aizawa immediately cancelled their quirk and flung them across the room with his scarf. More tried but the same thing happened. After a while some heroes started to back away from him. After one more hero tried to take him down but failed, Aizawa made his way toward a stairwell. He fought through about 15 heroes blocking his way, one managing to land a few hits on him.

   As he was entering the stairwell, he heard more heroes arriving. He used his scarf to quickly make his way up the stairwell towards the top floor, running into a few heroes along the way. One hero landed a shot on Aizawa, a bullet going straight through his arm. He tried to avoid most of the heroes, but a few tried to stop him. After a while of climbing the stairs he made it to the top floor. He opened the door to the room with the safe and he saw two heroes, Endeavor and Gran Torino. They both looked surprised at the sight of Aizawa, but readied themselves to fight him. Gran Torino tried going straight for him with his quirk. Before he got far Aizawa made a dome with his scarf that fully surrounded him. Aizawa started working on this move shortly after becoming a villain and he had perfected it, along with upgrading his scarf. This move was so strong that no one could penetrate the dome. Even Endeavor couldn't get through. The downside to this new move was that he couldn't see where the heroes were. Especially if they are being quiet, which they were.

   The next thing he knew the floor was being obliterated from the floor beneath. Gran Torino had gone to the floor underneath them and went under the dome. Aizawa was forced to dismantle the dome due to the rubble. He was then hit by one of Endeavor's attacks. It left a third degree burn on his leg. In the process of burning Aizawa, Endeavor also melted the safe lock a little. Aizawa was burned a few more time due to his arm and leg being weak from injuries. He tried his best to avoid some attacks while Endeavor melted the safe lock off. Gran Torino tried to warn him but of course he didn't listen. Aizawa used his scarf to yank open the safe and grab some things from it. He grabbed the thing he needed and some cover items. After managing to get past the two heroes he smashed through the window heading for Twice and Toga. On the way he saw a bunch of Togas in front of the building and in the streets. The perfect distraction to keep the other heroes busy. He went to pick the two up and then headed back to their base.

   He landed right in front of the base, managing to set down Toga and Twice before falling on his knees from the burns and gunshot wound. Toga and Twice helped him inside. He was put on a table so someone could treat his wounds. It took a while for him to be patched up, but after, Shigaraki had some questions for him.

   "Endeavor, I'm guessing," asked Shigaraki looking at Aizawa's patched up leg.

   "Yeah, how could you tell?" Aizawa asked sarcastically, "At least we got what we needed, including some other random things that were in the safe."

   Shigaraki said, "Well I managed to go through some of those things and most of what I found were files on villains. Most were also on the League of Villains and its members. Also some extra cash," He said with a laugh, "You've done well."

   "Whose files did I take?" Aizawa asked curiously.

   "Umm... Everyone of ours except Twice and Spinner. There were a few others, but I don't recognize their names." Shigaraki answered. "Honestly I don't know how you managed to take so many things from the safe."

   "I used my magic trick." Aizawa said. He often called his scarf dome move his magic trick when around The League.

   After asking him more questions, Shigaraki let Aizawa rest. Since Aizawa had taken mostly files, they hoped that the heroes would think that's what they were after, and not notice the code for the Hero Network was missing, or think that the League didn't know what it was.