Kristy's Great Idea

𝐀𝐮: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬,𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐬𝐜(𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤e 𝐨𝐛𝐯) 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭(𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭)
.................................................................

The School Bell rang and Lilia quickly shoved her books into her bag and made her way outside the building. Lilia was a not so good at school person. She never listens to anything the teachers have to say... And the way she acts is because of her father. Lilia's Dad Was a very caring and funny person to be around. He would always make sure that Lilia had a great time, They used to play board games and eat ice-cream every week and it was the best time of her life, Until he got into a car crash and....Umm......died. After that incident Lilia ended up going into a foster home. Her "Parents" Which are, Amy and Micheal Andrews Want Her to be a good influence on her surroundings and be a more responsible young lady

(Time Skip to When Lilia is Walking home with Kristy And Mary Anne)

"It was Boiling in there,like surface of Venus hot, and he just kept droning on, and on about the genius of Thomas Jefferson And how all 𝑚𝑒𝑛 are created equal." Kristy said obviously annoyed.

Lilia Scoffed "Sexist" She said

"Yeah. Anyways apparently i raised my voice and didn't raise my hand" Kristy Said hands raise

Mary Anne Finally tunes in and says "Did he give you a detention?"  "essay, on the importance of decorum" She said

While they were all talking i was Just thinking about my dad and how he would make me feel so much better, it should've been me.... I was always rude and bitchy before this...."perfect" family came along.... and helped?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Kristy nudging her side with a worried look on her face. "You okay Lilly?" She asked. Lilia always found Kristy Thomas pretty and beautiful and just her personality is kinda like hers....wait does she have a crush on her? A girl,.. No... She's just, overthinking ha...

Lilia finally replied after what seemed like  forever. "yeah, i'm fine. Don't worry about me, i was just...uh...thinking about school?" She says with a fake smile.

"Oh okay, just tell us if anything is bothering you okay, hun?" Mary Anne replied with a grin. Lilia just shook her head and after a whole conversation about school and Mr. Redmont, they went their seperate ways home. Lilia was neighbours with Kristy and her old friend which she thinks her name is Claudia Kishi? Anyways, when Lilia and Kristy got to her house, She was about to say goodbye when both of them heard whispering in the bushes. They both share a look and walk over to the bush where they found David Micheal. "Hey what are you doing there, buddy?" Kristy says in a low voice.     

"You both weren't here to let me in" he says in a sad but happy voice. "Why didn't you go to the Kishis? Mimi, would have let you in" Lilia says. Putting her hand on his shoulder.

he looks down at his pants and looks back at the girls. "I really, really had to leave the bus, please don't tell anyone, especially Charlie and Sam" he says shyly.

"Of course not, now let's get u in before anyone sees, yeah?" Kristy says calmly. She was a good sis.

"See you later Kris" Lilia says with a smile. "Bye have a good day" she replies before entering her home with David Micheal.