Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls

Lilia and the rest of the club were in Claudia's room talking about boys.

"Did he ask you to the dance or not"I heard Kristy ask in annoyance, not wanting to talk about boys, for some reason i never want to talk about boys. I actually prefer to talk about girls, but obviously that doesn't mean anything.

"Are you gonna answer her question, or not?" I ask getting up off the floor and walking over to Kristy and sitting next to her.

"Well?" Kristy asked once again ignoring what i just said, instead giving me a soft smile, which i return.

Claudia looked at Stacey who just shrugged. "He asked me if i was going, and told me he'd see me there." Claudia says before continuing "So he basically asked me. We'll be there together. Basically" She finished

'This is too much for my brain' i thought to myself, i got out my phone and scrolled through instagram not wanting to be apart of this whole boy situation.

When i was about to get up i felt someone pull me back down. So i quickly looked over my shoulder to see the one and only, Kristy Thomas. I sighed before sitting back down laying my head on her shoulder. Not really caring who sees. I heard Claudia whisper something to Stacey and saw Stacey hand her five bucks.
were they betting on us? I thought to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by Stacey. "heres the thing. A guy like Trevor Sandbourne, isn't just gonna, show up at your door with a corsage." She stated and continued "that's just not the way things are kinda done in his kind of circles." She finished

i was about to reply but Kristy beat me to it patting my head. "which are what, exactly?" She asked confused looking at Both Claudia And Stacey waiting for an answer.

I sighed and grabbed her hand gaining her and everyone elses attention. "Sophisticated circles. Artistic circles" i say which she just looks more confused. I was about to explain more but Mary Anne quickly spoke up.

"Are you gonna,wear a costume?"
she asked. Talking about the Halloween dance. I looked over to Claudia waiting for her answer
"I was gonna be a Troll doll, but for Trevor, i might need to think of something else" She said which i groaned to earning looks from everyone in the room. "sorry" i quickly replied and everyone focused on the topic.

"Totally" Stacey said with a nod.
"Seriously" Kristy said. I just sighed not liking what she was about to say next.

"You're gonna get all dressed for some boy, who couldn't eve ask you out for real"?  She finished.

"I agree with Kristy, and i never agree with anything she has to say. Like Never. Like absolutely-" i rambled before getting a glare from Kristy and Claudia cutting me off. "Guys, i don't want to look like a baby." She stated ignoring my statement.

"What's babyish is this stupid dance, giving boys yet another way to be this disappointing. Setting up girls for making a lifetime of excuses for them" Kristy pointed out which i nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't go if you paid me" she said and crossed her arms leaning back.
"Would you go if someone asked you?" I asked curiously, which i saw Stacey hand Claudia another five bucks.

"Well, Depends on who it is" she replied now looking over to me. "Oh. What if it was a girl?" I ask which everyone now turns to me.
"What. Just because i'm into girls doesn't mean im actually gonna ask her, i'm just curious!!" I snapped not realizing what i just said.    I see everyone looking at me wide eyed and mouth hanging open. "Y-you're gay?" I hear Kristy whisper but everyone heard as well. 
"Surprise...."i said with jazz hands. I hope they support me.

"Well, we support you and totally love you and your girlfriend. So cute" Claudia squealed and Stacey laughed quietly. I gave them both a confused look. Which Kristy nudges my side. Probably wanting to know. "I don't have a girlfriend" i say to them and raise an eyebrow. "Oh, and if you guys didn't support me i would be planning your death right now" i gave them all a grin.