The Truth About Stacey

An: So i haven't updated in like weeks,cuz my anxiety is so bad and school sucks^^ But here is the part...

......................................................
Everyone was in Claudia's room watching a video about something on Her Ipad, while  Lilia was sitting on Claudia's bed with her Air-pods in Jamming to some 'sick' tunes.

She felt bored so she turned her phone off and payed attention to the girls who were kinda mad, kinda shocked.

Kristy shut off the ipad angrily with a scoff. "need a sitter i came up with that" 

"Bunch of twats!!" I chime in, knowing what's happening.
Kristy points at me and nods.
'Beautiful' i thought, hoping nobody was listening.

Kristy then moves from the sofa to her 'boss' chair, arms crossed.
I walk up to her and sit on her lap before tilting my head and sending her a wink. and a grin.

Everyone stares at us with wide eyes and mouths agape.
"Why is everyone staring?" I ask and look back to Kristy who is out of words and flustered.

They shrug it off before Claudia speaks up, breaking the tension.
"those girls are definitely in high school" she changes the subject before continuing "why don't they loiter at the mall, like normal teenagers" she finishes.
"Bloody hell,they are bitches" i exclaim with a scoff, then fall to the floor from Kristy's lap, with a thud. "Bolocks!! what the heck Kristy" i groan and stand up then look her with a glare.

"Stop cursing, i told you before!"
she defends, hands raised. i smile sarcastically at her then relax on the sofa beside Stacey And Claud.

Mary Anne finally speaks up after what felt like forever.
"Nobody's gonna wanna hire them instead of us, right guys?"
i sink back into the sofa fidgeting with my fingers...

Everyone shared looks and kept quiet... "I-uh...n-wh-what?" I try and find the right words, but no...
Mary Anne looks at me before turning to Stacey who seems out of place.."Right, Stacey?" She asks the Blondie locks (Sorry🥱)

"No, definitely not" Stacey tries to reassure the girl

"Well...they are much older than us,and they are in high school. God i hate that Bitch 'Lacy' ugh!!"
I say with a frown,everyone looks at me confused and Kristy smiles which i return.

"Madam, Secretary will you please read our upcoming jobs" Kristy changes the subject.

Mary Anne gets a clipboard with names of the customers? Hmm...
"Stacey is sitting for Charlotte Johanssen on Thursday,Claudia is with the three youngest Pikes, I'm with the Matshalls Saturday and Sunday, And Lilia is with the Davidsons" (idk okay)

"Plus, the Newtons new baby is on it's way any minute now!!" she finishes and everyone squeals happy for the Newton's

"When i see that Baby i will squish it!" I exclaim happily

"I'm so excited" Stacey says to us "i know--" Claudia was cut off by Kristy clearing her throat "Ahem!" Which gains everyone's attention.  I wink at Kristy which she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Kim said last month that she is gonna rely on the club,to watch Jamie in the other days" Mary Anne says to Kristy who nods.
"So, then we're thriving" Kristy Exclaims " the baby-sitters-'Agency' doesn't stand a chance" She finishes
I chuckle and motion for her to continue "They're trying to get a piece of our action, so then we need to differentiate ourselves from the competition" She explains and we all stare blankly at her