𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲²

The party soon began and the girls found Kristy looking around.

“Kristy, You look so pretty!” The girls all said at once. Lilia blushed as she and Kristy made eye contact, before turning her attention back to the girls.

“That Dress!” Stacey exclaimed, as Kristy spun around.

“It's gorgeous!” Mary-Anne smiled.

“How do you feel?” Claudia asked, as Lilia watched Kristy hesitate.

“Fine. I'm fine!” Kristy replied, most likely to herself than them.

Lilia sent her a questioning look, which Kristy ignored making her roll her eyes and sigh.

“Um, have you guys seen my mom?”
Kristy asked, as the girls looked at each-other.

“She's still doing photos, I think” Lilia said, Kristy nods as they smile before getting interrupted by Stacey.

“Guys, look at that” Stacey grinned as they followed her gaze to where Richard and Sharon were, Having a good time, making Lilia smirk.

“Think he'll propose, tonight?” Kristy grinned as she looked at Mary-Anne.

“He has had, like, one-third of a glass of champagne” Mary-Anne admitted making Lilia chuckle.

“Anything can happen.” Dawn finished for her as they all nodded.

Lilia smiled, wishing g her parents were here to see this. They were good friends, with the Thomas's. They would be very proud of Liz.

“And now, presenting, Watson and Elizabeth Brewer!” Esme called from the center of the room, with a microphone in her hand.

Everyone cheers and claps, as Watson and Elizabeth make their way through the curtains, arms linked and smiles plastered on their faces.

“They are so cute!” Lilia gushes making the girls smile agreeing with her, while Kristy just frowns.

Everyone watches as Watson and Liz kiss, making Claudia smile more.

“They're really, in Love.” She says, looking back to Kristy who nods.

“Yeah. They are.” Lilia can tell by the look on her face something was bothering her.

“I wish Trevor was here.” Claudia pouts as she looks at Stacey who nods.

“I wish Toby was here, he's probably a good dancer.” Stacey sighs as Claudia smiles.

Just then, Sam comes from out of nowhere startling Lilia. Kristy laughs as she pats her head making her roll her eyes and pout.

“Stacey, wanna dance?” Sam Confidently asks, making her smile and nod to him.

“Uh, yeah!” Sam smiles as they both walk to the dance floor, not before Kristy asks;

“What about Toby!?” This makes Lilia laugh as she awaits for an answer.

“Don't be such a baby.” Stacey then says before disappearing with Sam.