You tease

Namjoon and I go home to have some chocolate ice cream. I put on one of his plain white tee shirts and no pants. I think he decided to tease me and not wear a shirt. That's fine... I am fine...

He has been working out and getting even more muscles. It is very hard for me not to constantly touch his skin. Sorry for the side note but you need to know what I am dealing with... wide shoulders, defined chest, thick thighs and his arms.... Good lord I am a mess...

I sit by him with my legs cris cross. We decide to watch goblin... he really likes this show. I lick my spoon and catch him looking. I pretend not to see... I find this very fun. I sit up and reach over to the coffee table to put my dish on. I forgot the mention that I have no panties on... ha!

I hear him coughing. I turn around and look at him and he is bright red.

" Are you ok?" Me

He shakes his head no. I move towards him to pat his back and pulls me in his lap. He pulls my shirt up and takes it off me.

" Hi... you look pretty " Namjoon

"Ok.. thanks.. I think I am too tired for your penis .." me

" Oh... are you going to bed now?" Namjoon

" Yes.. " I get up and bend over to get his shirt

He groans behide me. I turn around and touch my self. He narrows his eyes at me. I rub my hand across my nipples.. he jumps up and I run to our bedroom. I get under the covers and fake snore. He pulls the covers off me and I close my eyes.

" Aww... your sleeping.." Namjoon

I open one eye and see him pumping his dick.

" I better go take care of this on my own. " Namjoon

I roll on my side and he slides in behind me. We both giggle.

"Can I show you something?" Namjoon

" Sure if it's not something kinky I will be terribly upset.." me

" Oh really?" Namjoon

I shake my head yes. He goes to the closet and pulls out the box I had totally forgot about... from forever ago. He hands it to me and I open it. I see a mini sex store in here. Crotchless panties , lubes( don't need) lol... a crop...condoms .. cock rings..

" Why did you have this?" Me

" My friend .. Jackson thought since it has been a long while since I have had a girlfriend... that I could use this.. maybe as a joke but I think you would like some of this.." Namjoon

" I do! " me

I pick up the crop..

" I knew it! Do you want me to use this on you?" Namjoon

" Yes..." me

He kisses me and takes the crop. He pulls me up so I am on my knees on the bed. He lightly touches my nipples with the crop and they become hard. He smirks at me. I look down. He uses the crop to lift my chin.

" Look in my eyes. Never be afraid to ask me to do anything you want... I want to be every thing you need.." Namjoon

" You are... "me

He runs the crop down the center of my body, down my cleveage. He very slowly down to my pussy. I spread my legs apart. He smacks my clit lightly. I bite my lip. He smacks it harder.

" Master please... harder.." me

" As you wish baby.." Namjoon

He does it harder and I reach for him. I kiss him hard. He reaches around and smacks my ass. I jump and bite his tongue a little.

" Sorry .. you surprised me" me

He pushes me back on the bed. He moves me legs apart. I bend one of my legs and wrap my other around his waist. He pushes in to me slowly and we both moan. I hold his face and we kiss both of us not moving. He kisses down my neck as we move together. It's slow and deep... perfect. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I wake up to coffee on my night stand. He is perfection... lucky me! I sit up to take a sip. No sheet covering me... he walks in and smiles.

" Good morning baby... " Namjoon

" You seem like you are in a really good mood..." me

" I am .. I get to record a new song.. " Namjoon

" That is exciting... " me

" Come out and have breakfast with me" Namjoon

" Bathroom first.." me

He nods and kisses my forehead. I get up and grab a slip night dress and underwear. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk out to a take out breakfast. Kimchi toast and yogurt. I sit down and he grabs my hand to kiss it.

" I liked our date last night... felt normal.. " Namjoon

" The date was normal.. the sex Was not." Me

" True.. " Namjoon

He gets a call on his phone and he talks to someone about work.

" Really? That's amazing news .. see you soon " Namjoon

I don't ask because I don't know if he can tell me anything.

" I have to hurry to get to work something big has come up." Namjoon

" Well eat quickly.. " me

He grabs a bite of his food. He runs to finish getting dressed. I realize that it's my girl night and I'm super excited to be with my friends.