On his knees

Wow.. this man really does love me and I love him. 

" Why did you need me to come to see you? Is everything ok?" Me

He stands up and he puts his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders. I wait for him to say something.

" I just needed to feel you .. I need you touch .. to feel your skin next to mine" Suga

" Oh is that all? Feel away and then I can go?" Me

" No.. your not leaving me. " Suga
He pulls me to his bed and sits on the edge. He caresses my ass. He looks at at me and tilts his head.

" No panties? " Suga

I shake my head no. He lifts up my shirt and looks up.

" No bra? Shit.. makes me forgive you for wearing this shirt... you and your Jackson shirt! I should burn this shirt! " Suga

" Don't you dare! It's my favorite. " me

" Anything to make me mad.. take off that shirt." Suga

I listen to him. He leans back on his left hand. He right hand goes right to my left boob. He massage it and then he pulls my nipple. I let out a moan.

" Take off your pants. " Suga

I put both my hands on my leggings. I act like I can't because of my cast. He smirks at me and pulls my pants down. I put my hands on his shoulders as I step out.

" Well.. what now?" Me

He stands up and takes off his shirt. I point at his pants. He undoes his belt. Why do I find that so sexy? He is not wearing underwear. Nice..

" You like what you see?" Suga

" Yes. You know I love your body. I am
Glad that your big Dick is all for me. Where should we put it? " me

"Maybe you could use your smart mouth for more then words.." Suga

I drop to my knees. I take him in my mouth as he pulls my hair. I look up at him as I move up and down on him.

" Amazing... take it all baby" Suga

I moan as I suck. He groans.

" Stop.. Mae stop. " Suga

I pull off him. He pulls me up and walks over to his nightstand. He grabs a remote and turns on music.

" I don't want anyone to hear us. " Suga

I nod. He sits back on the bed. He pulls me between his legs. He sucks my right nipple. I pulls his hair. He moves back and forth between both my boobs sucking and kissing . He pulls my left leg up so my foot is resting on his right thigh. He runs his fingers over my clit.

" What do you want Mae? " Suga

" I want to feel you deep inside me... fill me up until you cum is dripping out of me." Me

" I see absolutely no problem with that." Suga

He gets up and goes to his dresser and grabs some condoms. He throws them on the bed all but one. He lays down on the bed. I stand up on the bed and lower myself on him.He grabs my waist and moves me on top of him. I move really slow and savor his length. He moves his hands to my hips. I put my hands on his headboard and start to move faster.

" Yes .. just like that.. " suga

I throw my head back as I cum saying his name. He flips me over and put my leg on his shoulder. He pounds into me. He has his hand on my throat as he moves faster. He says my name over and over. He pulls out and takes the condom off. I go to move and put the sheet over me.

" I am not done with you yet..come here" Suga

" I am sore.. " me

I go anyway because he pouts.

" Turn around .." Suga

I did what he says. He fingers me from behind. Maybe I am not so sore... he moves his finger to my ass.

" Yes... that feels so good.." me

He removes his fingers and pushes into me. He smacks my butt as he pounds into my ass. I scream his name.

" Baby.. I love it when you scream... fuck" Suga

He finishes. I drop away from him and he smacks my ass one last time.

" Why? Why did you do that?" Me

" Because I can.. you love it!" Suga

" Nope that was horrible.. worst experience ever" me

" Lies... " Suga

He laughs as he goes to his bathroom to clean up. I lay there dead. I must have fallen asleep. Suga wakes me up by rubbing my back.

" Maybe you should clean up before you fall asleep. I texted Namjoon and told him you tired. " Suga

" Ok." I get up sleepily and go to the bathroom.

He put underwear and clothes for me to sleep in on the counter. I get dressed and look at the shirt. What an ass!

Why does he even have this shirt?! I don't put it on and walk out to see him sitting at his desk, facing him away from me

Why does he even have this shirt?! I don't put it on and walk out to see him sitting at his desk, facing him away from me. I tap his shoulder. His eyes go wide.

" Where's your shirt? " suga

I hold it up to him.

" ... I want to get a drink. " me

I go to open the door. He runs to the door and shuts it. He takes the shirt out of my hand and puts it on me. I glare at him. I have on no bra and it's see through.

" Nice nipples" suga

I open the door back up and turn to him.

" Hopefully nobody is still up?" Me

" Oh.. shit!" Suga