Ji Ah and Jimin

I have decided to let you know which item I chose from the sex store that Mae and Ava went to. I know this is Mae's story about how she moves to Korea and blah blah... fell in love love with Namjoon and then fell in love with Yoongi.. blah blah..

I think you need to hear my little side story because I am a very interesting, awesome women. I am very comfortable with my sexuality as a bi women.

When I first met Jimin .. well let's just say I knew I had to have him. I mean have you seen him? I could go on forever about his beautiful full lips and those expression, sexy eyes. The way he runs his fingers through his hair.... I need to stop... good lord.. and his perfect tight ass... okay sorry just damn. You see him in pictures or in concert.. and your close but I have seen him and I mean all of him and it is perfection. Even his cute little pinky.

I think I might even write my one story on day not just a little chapter. Let me get to my story.

As you know Mae , Ava , Wen and I went into the guest bedroom . We all decided to grab a item that was left over from the store. I looked over all the items carefully analyzing which I could have the most fun with or one that I have not tried yet. I mentally pictured using them and I had made my decision. I was just hoping the others weren't eying my pick.

Wen says one two three and we all pick. I grab my choice and I am so happy I got my first choice. We all hold up our choice and laugh. We put our finger to our lips to show its a secret. I put my item under my shirt and quickly walk out. I see Jimin looking at me. He winks at me and I swear to you and that my Panties were instantly wet. He is seriously that the sexy, hottest man I have ever seen.

I walk to my purse and shove it in my purse. Jimin comes up behind me. He looks over my shoulder.

" What are you doing? You seem very secretive " Jimin

" You'll find out soon enough honey" me

" I better I do love your surprises.. I am getting turned on with just the anticipation...
When can we leave?" Jimin

" I thought we were playing a game" me

" OK I'll stay but after the game whatever you're hiding for me... " Jimin

" I promise you that you're gonna love it" me

He runs his hand through his hair and smiles. I kiss his lips very lightly. Which is hard because I wanna kiss him deep and take him now. But waiting ... and making him wait just adds to the thrill.

We walk over to play beer pong. I'm actually good at this so I'm glad it's not some game where I had to get smacked on the ass or flicked in the head. Actually doing my ass smacked but not in front of other people and not with my clothes on. I'm really sorry if this is too much information but I feel like I can tell you anything .

The game is over and JK's team lost so now I must take their punishment. He JHope announces that he is going to look at their last three searches. I seriously could hear a pin drop. Thank God it's not me or I would be slightly embarrassed. But unfortunately Jimin is on the other team and I know he's a little freak. I bet he is sweating.

it's his turn he mouths sorry to me. Not a good sign.
His search history is how a threesome works, my girlfriend is bi and how to give the best erotic massage.
Honestly I'm not surprised at him but I kinda wanna act like I'm pissed just to give him a hard time. So I walk over and I take his hand and act like I am livid with him. As I take his hand I feel his hands sweaty like he's nervous but he's actually nervous in a very turned on kind of way.

I'll take him in the guest bedroom and I lock the door behind us.

" So do you care to explain yourself? Because I am not pleased with what you were looking at when I am not with you. Are you going to give me a on erotic massage? Do you want to be in a threesome?
And you already know I am bi... do you have a problem With that? You know You're the only one I'm with right now and I'm committed to you. You are enough for me and I don't want anybody else. Please don't question that. " me