Dom Ralsei x Reader Smut

Ralsei put the remote controlled vibrator inside your ass. "Now, let's have some fun." He said to you. "How about we play a game?" He pulled a video game off your shelf and put it in a console. "Let's see how you do with a slight disadvantage~" He pushed the button. "Aah~!" You moaned. Ralsei chuckled and handed you the controller. You were great at Super Smashing Fighters, but this was a new hard mode for you. Speaking of hard, you looked down and saw Ralsei's hard member. "I love this game." He told you. "I think I'll like it even more now~" he started the game. A few seconds in, he pressed the button. "Gah~!" You gasped. "F-fuck..." You tried to keep focus with your pupils dilating. Ralsei knocked you off the stage. In celebration, he turned the power on the remote up and pressed the button. "Nghh-" you bit your lip. The power was already a lot before, but it was only getting worse." I'm gonna turn the power up twice every time you fall off, alright?" He said. You were able to fall off five times before losing. The vibrator had 10 levels. Uh oh. You got back to playing. Ralsei pushed the button again. "Mmh~!" You gasped.  This went on for a while, the power slowly climbing before hitting ten. You whimpered when the win screen played. "I won!" Ralsei celebrated. "Do you know what that means?" You could tell what was going to happen. He held down the button. "Nghhh... gah~!" You moaned incredibly loudly. He didn't let go of the button. "You're so cute like this." He said. "I could just keep you like this forever." Your face was red and you had fallen onto the couch. "But," He let go of the button, giving you a second to gasped for air. "Let's get to the good part, shall we?" He pinned you to the couch.