Noelle x Reader

Author's note: thank you to SoyWeonaMasPro for suggesting this! i really dont know if this is gonna be any good but idk we'll see bc idk how to write Noelle haha I'm having a crisis WOOOO

You only just met Noelle, and you don't really know how to feel about her. She's ok, but, she can be a little overly shy. But all the same, she confused you. You wanted to see what was going on in her life. The two of you had a project together, forcing you to work together. Group projects sucked. Not only this, but the topic was dumb. It was about the history of the "Underground" or whatever. Well, no matter how dumb it was, complaining wasn't get you anywhere.

"Oh, hey y/n!" Noelle exclaimed. "Hey, Noelle!" You responded, trying to return the enthusiasm. "Let's get this project done, shall we?" "I suppose we shall." Noelle responded. You got to work.

As the project moved forward,p you became fascinated by Noelle. You learner more things about her home life, like her father, who was in the hospital. You learned things were pretty bad for her. You began to really care about her. You wanted to help her with all her problems, and make her feel better. You started to realize you were caring about her a lot more than you thought you would.

"Hey!" You said to Noelle. "Hi!" She responded, seeming a little nervous. This made you realize you were nervous. This made you more nervous. It was just a cycle of nervousness. "I-isn't it crazy Undyne was a knight?" You said, trying to make small talk. Undyne was an incredibly stupid cop. She usually made problems worse. "Yeah! S-she's like, a total weirdo!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, none of this history makes sense." You chuckled.

As you worked, you finally decided to ask Noelle out. "Hey, uh, Noelle?" You managed to get out. "Yeah?" She asked. "Would you, uh, l-like to go out with me..?" You muttered. Noelle's face was red. "Well, I-uhm-uh, y-yes," she stuttered. "That'd be great."