Kris X Reader (Pt.2)

You were at the coffee shop. Your stomach was doing gymnastics at this point, and your heart was racing. You knew that the mysterious boy you loved was waiting for you. That idea alone was enough to make you smile and blush red. "Well, better late than never." You said before opening the door. You saw Kris waving for you. You already knew you were gonna blow this (and not in the way you dreamed about), but there was no point in not trying. You walked towards him. "Hey!" He said. He acted differently when he wasn't at school. "Hello!" You responded while taking a seat. "You call me hear for homework answers or...?" Kris laughed. His laugh was as cute as him. "No no no!" He exclaimed through laughter. "I've just wanted to... be with you more personally for a long time." You blushed. "W-what do you mean?!" You said as Kris looked at you smugly. "You know what I mean," Kris spoke. "We could be more than friends?" You never thought he'd say this to you. You blushed profusely. "K-Kris!" You exclaimed. "I-I have had the same thoughts," this was finally it. "Great!" Kris responded. He then pulled you in and kissed you. It was amazing. When he pulled away, he was petting you. He smiled warmly. "I love you, y/n."