Kris X Reader (Pt.1)

was gonna write krisei but i wrote a whole story of that so fuck you kris x reader bc hes hot

Just another day. Sitting in class, completely ignoring the teacher, and staring at him. The brown haired boy known as Kris. His name was so cute. Everything about him made you jump. But no matter what, you could never tell him your feelings. You just had to watch from a distance. You would always make imaginary situations about him in your head, but those dreams would probably never come true.

The bell rang. You left class and went to your locker. After getting everything you need to leave, saw Kris. "Uhm, hi," you said, trying to start conversation. "Oh, hey." Kris responded in his deep voice. Everything about his voice was perfect. Perfectly deep, silky-smooth, it was amazing. "You going anywhere after school?" He asked. Why was he asking you? Did he want to hang out with you? There was no way. "Uh, no, not really." You nervously responded. "Nice. Wanna drop by the coffee shop?" He offered. Was this a date!?!? Your mind was racing. "Uh-I-uh, sure!" You chocked on your words. "Great. Meet me anytime. I'll pay." He told you. "Great, uh, thanks!" You awkwardly responded. Did he just set up a date with you?! Your brain was basically gone at this point. While you left, you thought about what this could mean. You came up with one answer; you have no idea.