in the 'academy'

Free pov
I was walking around the buildings of the American group, bored as hecc. People around were gwaking at me. 'great.... Just more attention'.
But as I walked around, I saw somebody still on his exercising tool, not a care to the world. I realised it was shu kurenai, the one valt speaks of so much. He kept exercising till I was close enough, then he looked at me, and I noticed his eyes. Crimson.
                          "Free de la Hoya." He said. Silence. "Why did you leave your team?" I tilted my head.
"Aoi valt was supposed to be in it." He said. I nodded "he is".
"You abandoned the team?" He sounded a bit amused. I tilted my head again.
"To you it looks like that." I said.
                      _______________
Night time was hard in the academy, or whatever I can call it. The bed was Rock hard, and they said I would get the best facilities. Either they would have messed with me and given me a hard bed, or this might be the softest bed there is. I laughed silently at the thought. Before I heard talking outside.
I say bolt upright on the bed when I heard my name. Slowly, I crawled up to the door and listened. Both voices were so familiar.
"De la Hoya is just trying to take our place from the organisation, trying to steal our top spot." It was gold eye. Peeking through my door, I saw that it was gold eye and shu kurenai. Norman was nervously twiddling with this bangs and shu was starting hard on norman. That look send chills down my spine.
"We do what Theodore commands, no protests. If he wants de la Hoya to stay, then he should. And you aren't going to do anything funny, mark my words. If you do..." He kicked on Norman's knees, making the latter buckle. Then for some odd reason, he patted his hair and left.
'what just happened?'
                        _____________
End of chapter.
Right now my mom is going crazy, I really wanted to continue this, but she hit me 🤕😢. So I will write next time. Bye.