lemon 🍋 (pt 1)

Shu turned back, only to be pushed back against the wall. Free smirked, seeing shu look at him in a panicked way. He kissed those soft red lips.
At first it was soft and gentle, but soon it was filled with passion and desire. Free squeezed shu's ass, making him gasp. The blond took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside and explore the soft, wet Caravan. Shu moved his hands to free's chest, trying to push him away. But free was far stronger and easily pinned those hands above his head. He didn't break the skin contact of his lips on shu, and sucked the skin from the face to neck, leaving wet marks. He bit and sucked on his collarbone, making a hickey. Shu groaned at the sensation, but quickly stifled it. Free looked displeased about that. He brought his head up and looked at shu with such intensity in his eyes it made shu blush.
"You're voice is beautiful~ don't try to stop it princess~" shu blushed at the nickname. Princess!?
Meanwhile, free had changed position and was running his tongue in the space between his nipples. He flicked his tongue over one of them, which ended up biting and sucking on it. He played with the other nipple using his fingers. Shu whined in the pleasure but couldn't take it too much at the same time.
Free went to his belly button and licked the skin around there. Then he inserted his tongue inside the belly button, wiggling it to get more voices of pleasure from his prey.
Shu couldn't take it anymore. He moaned loud and clear, and pushed his belly further near the tongue. Free was satisfied of his win and didn't waste his time to go lower still.
He slipped his hand inside shu's loose boxers and grabbed his erection, making shu moan loudly. He massaged it teasingly until he got it as hard as he wanted it to be, and took the only piece of clothing off.
Shu blushed, being so physically open to somebody else. He looked away, but free held his chin and made him face his way. "Don't worry. I won't do what he did" shu's eyes widened. Did free found out about Theodore and him? Did Theodore told him about this? Of he had, then the whole world is surely going to see that shu kurenai, the mighty red eye, is Theodore glass's whore.
"I saw you rubbing your beautiful ass earlier today, so I investigated and found out." Shu blushed when he said beautiful ass.
Free took the silence to his advantage and continued what he started.
                     _________________
I will be a little late to upload next episode...I think.
I'm not sure, but I got pretty low marks in my exam and I think that my family is going to handle me for a while. But I will try to upload every chance I get.
And the reason I didn't continue the smut in three same chapter is that because I'm writing this at midnight. It is 12:46 am now and I stole my mom's phone in the middle of the night. So bye, will write the rest of the perverted journey in next ep. Don't read of you are still an innocent bean or if you hate smut. But pls don't report or hate me.
Fin