sex, confessions, protection and promises

Shu didn't understand how it started, but once it did, it cannot be stopped. Free took off his clothes and started to rub very teasingly on his member. Shu growled at the sensation trying to take him to a sex paradise. Free slowly brought up his own mouth to his cock. He sucked greedily, like a child with ice cream. Shu groaned and moaned as his head clouded over in immense pleasure.
Free felt his moans getting a little high pitched and edgy, and he knew the boy was about to cum. He sucked harder to let him do his stuff easily, and soon shu cummed. Free smirked, satisfied.
"On your fours kitty." He ordered. Immediately, shu crouched on all fours, and he had barely did before free thrusted inside him, making him scream loudly.
"AAAAAAAHHH! F-FREE!" Shu yelled. Free kept doing his thing. (Well, you know😏) but he did it gently so that shu can get comfortable. Free kept hitting on his sweet spot, and soon enough, shu came on the ground and free came inside shu. Free got out of shu and rolled beside him, panting.
"I- I love you..." Free day up bolt upright and started at the albino. Did he just said that, or was he imagining things?
"I love y-y-you..." He repeated. This time free didn't look shocked, but smiled and kissed him passionately. Shu kissed back.
"It's just that, Theodore always flirted with me when I came here. And then he even started to touch me innapropriately. It ended up being actual sex then." Shu explained. Free looked at him with a rare smile. And hugged him.
"I will protect you, no matter what." He said with promise. Shu was glad. Finally, he was safe.
                         ____________
Hi. Bye. Or both. This story has come to an end. I really wanted to add more chapters and make this more interesting and not only smut, but fluff too. But my school is about to start soon, and my mom is real serious about my studies, especially after I failed maths exam twice this year. So... I will be making a new story, but not soon. I also have two YouTube channels, so I'm rather busy even inside phone. And even without phone, I could beat a CEO. So I will try my best to write all the times I can, but now very soon.
Fin