turn me on

Well... Now that you're awake~" Theodore edged closer to shu, making him step backwards until he reached the wall. The older man then harshly dragged red eye to his own private room.
(Lemme skip this part bcz I hate Theodore x shu and I don't want to imagine them doing 'it' together)
                      ______________
As shu went to breakfast, he rubbed his lower back. He hated this, when Theodore lunged at him and used him like an old ragdoll waiting to be fucked anytime he wanted. And this guy always go hard showing no mercy, and teasing his ass like some brick wall. Little did he know that somebody was watching the whole show off shu rubbing his back and grimacing in pain.
                             ×××××××
Free day on the breakfast table, still watching shu. Shu was rubbing his lower back and looked like moaning quietly, which kinda turned him on. But shu, being the oblivious petal he was, didn't notice anything sus.
While he was eating, free saw Theodore enter the room. He noticed shu and have a light smirk, which vanished instantly, barely lasting a second, but free saw it. He knew something was up with those two by now, and he has to investigate.
Later that night, he went to shu's room. He opened it without knocking, and the sight he saw burned his eyes with lust.
Shu was only on his boxers, and had a towel around his shoulder like lui's scarf. He was too engrossed in finding good clothes to wear to notice free opening the door- or him walking up to the red eye with desire in his eyes. He stopped when he was a centimetre away from shu, and leaned to his ear. "You really know how to turn me on, don't you?
                     _______________
Sorry for late upload. Will try better next time.
Fin