Perfect life!

The garden outside the beautiful small grey house consisted of a little girl, holding her papa's hand, while her dad sat watching from the balcony outside.

"Princess be careful, you might trip." Free pointed out. His 8 year old daughter pouted.

"Daddy I know how to walk!" She said. Shu mentally facepalmed as Free didn't even listen to one word his daughter was saying and instead cooing inwardly at her cuteness. And Shu knew better than anyone that this action pisses his little Mai off.

"DADDY! Are you listening!?"

Free jolted as Shu laughed his ass off. Mai looked so cute like that. But right now Free looked like a child who got rejected from candies.

"Sorry baby, daddy won't do that again, daddy promise." He took his daughter's hand and intervened their pinkies together. Little Mai giggled. Shu cooed.

You both are so~ cute! But..." The father-daughter duo looked at him. Shu pouted in fake anger. "Am I left out?" And then started to fake cry. Mai cutely held her hand to Shu.

"Noooo! Papa have us! We love papa, right daddy?" Free gave Shu an 'are you serious face' as Shu smirked proudly. 

"Yes daddy loves papa, but he is a cunning wolf" Mai laughed and it sounded like heaven to both Free and Shu.

Flashback...

A week after they became a couple, the two of them walked up to Theodore's office to sort a few things. Shu had told Free that Theodore had sex with him forcefully a lot of times, and Free wouldn't let the matter go out of his palms.

Free knocked, or more like hammered, the door. Theodore's sinister smiling face came into view, but that smile faded when he saw Free holding Shu's hand with his free palm.

"And what am I supposed to entertain you young men with?" He said formally and coldly. Free smirked.

"I think you already know that." And he did. Theodore waited.

"W-we're resigning." Shu blurted out. Theodore raised his eyebrow.

"We?"

"Yes we." Free said confidently. "Both of us are done and so we are resigning."

Theodore was stunned for a moment. He'd let Free pass, but nobody claims his toy.

"I'm sorry, but you may be able to go, leave Red eye here."

Silence. Shu was now certain that Free would dump him, he haven't told him about that.

"Red eye?" Free asked. Theodore smirked. "So you noticed. Yes, he is red eye, my best member of the snake pit organisation, am I correct, Shu?"

Shu looked into Free's orbs. They looked slightly hurt that Shu never trusted him with that information. And then Shu knew what he had to do.

"Not anymore, Ashton. I resign."

If Theodore was shocked before, it was nothing compared to now, after everything...all the power he had given him...and this is what he get in return!? A resignation!?

But Theodore cannot show that he was desperate for the boy to raise his organisation. So what if he's gone? He can find another good blader, just that he shouldn't show that he wanted the albino for his business that much.

"Fine, get out of my place and take your things with you" 

...End of flashback

And that was the reason they were here now, living happily.

Mai, Shu and Free lived in Spain in a beautiful cottage which was just enough for them, they never asked more. From what they heard about others, Kris was with Trad and Valt was with Lui. And Wakiya and Rantaro also had a little bit of feelings for each other. Everyone loved Mai, and Mai loved her bestfriend, Kris and Trad's son, Arlo. Valt also had a son named Kenji and Mai and he were rivals. Everything was perfect...

...Or well, not.

Currently, Mai and Arlo were making a fuss to get icecream and Free looked like he could break a tree with his bare hands. Kris just kept her head on her hands and tried to sleep. Shu was in the kitchen with Valt trying to feed Kenji because he wouldn't eat. Lui was outside the house trying to stay away from the chaos and not lose any braincells on the way. Trad was...well, nobody knows where the great Trad Vasquez was. Maybe out for a walk or in a science lab or something studying beyblades. It was totally not perfect, but Shu liked it that way!

The end.