checking him out.

Shu pov
"go spriggan!" He yelled. Azure eye's blade burst into non- repairable junk by the first strike. It's all useless bladers here. Nobody is worth my time or energy.
Until he came up.
Norman had warned me a few nights ago that this kid only wanted to kiss Theodore's ass. But I wanna see that for myself.
But before I can challenge him he simply stood infront of the dish. I raised my eyebrows.
What? The hell was he trying to prove?
He took out his bey and prepared, without a launcher. I expected that. He did not find me a worthy opponent. That's what happens to everyone. They underestimate my Petit figure and thinks me as an amateur. He's just gotta wait and watch.
I prepared spriggan, ready to launch. But for some reason, my eyes didn't seem to obey my command. It stared onto the blond infront of me, and suddenly, like a lightning bolt stuck on me, I realised that I was checking him out. Checking my opponent out, hilarious. Never felt stupider ever than now. I forced my eyes back to my launcher and got ready to battle the punk.
"Are we gonna start anytime?" His lazy and exasperated voice carried on my ear. But again in my zone- out, I didn't concentrate on the words he said. Instead I concentrated how wonderful his voice sound. Free clicked his tongue." Done staring? Or do you wanna forfeit the match or something?"
I snapped back to Earth. Man, what an idiot I am! Without wasting time, we started the battle.
It was intense, and I know I have to end it soon. "WORLD SPRIGGAN!" I yelled. Free growled.
"DRAIN FAFNIR!"
My bey fell off the ring, but exactly the same time, free's bey burst. I widened my eyes. Man that was intense af.
Free was sweating, and he looked good. His exposed skin covered in moisture, and his hair was a little matted. But it all made him look even sexier. I licked my lips.
I got lifted from my wet dream paradise by free moving towards me. He touched my forehead lightly and asked, "are you alright?"
I blushed. Man this was really driving me insane. And free thinks I'm kind of the weirdo. "Y-yes" I said quietly. He smirked, but quickly turned it into a smile. But I didn't fail to notice it and blushed even more of that was possible.
                   __________________
Sleep was impossible. I kept thinking of him. His golden hair with that red streak, those grey eyes, his pale skin. I can't sleep like this. I really want to just forget him, but seems like Karma's a bish. Knowing i surely cannot sleep, I stepped out of the bed and walked out of my room.
"Well well... Looks like someone cannot sleep~" a voice I loathe so much said. I sound around to see the triple colour hair, cold eyes and demanding aura.
                     _______________
End of chapter.
Warning ⚠️: next chapter may have some inappropriate contents. Those who are uncomfortable don't read it.
Untill next time.