Chapter 32, Sleepover But Not Really

Following other students, we arrive at a giant auditorium.

I drag the force users behind me while looking for a spot to rest at. This isn't going well already...

"How's your first day going, little sister?"

"You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

We did not even get far and already, there are problems. If this is the school we'll be attending, I cannot wait for the classes to come.

Laying down my sleeping bag, I loosen my vest's straps for more comfortability. Heck, there's no sleeping bag even needed, with this suit I can sleep right this instant if not for the scuffling around. 

"Yikes! Meltdown already?"

"No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"

"Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby pouted. "I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

From the corner of my eye, I see Weiss walk towards them. Uh oh.

"You!" she shouted at Ruby causing the red girl to hide behind her older sister.

Before I can notice what happened next, Weiss pulled out a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" and began running her mouth faster and faster. I just remembered Vhiro and Kota next to me and turned to them only to find both looking like they've entered the 7th Mental Dimension. Guess they're no help.

By the time I turned back, Ozpin has already started speaking.

"You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

Glynda went to speak as he left. "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

We walked out of the auditorium. "Did you guys even listen?"

"We did, just not really." Kota said while looking at Vhiro who was looking at his phone.

I suddenly slapped the Jedi on the shoulder casing him to almost drop his phone.

"Kyle! You know better not to do that!"

I laughed. "Yeah, then stop reading Manga when you're supposed to be listening to the headmaster, baka."

He winced at the term. "Okay..."

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY Chibi. Vhiro reading manga by himself.

We spread out across the ballroom floor in sleeping bags. The three of us looked around trying to just get a small hint on what could probably happen after this.

"Hey guys," I whispered, "Did any of you guys have life experiences before similar to this that can help us right now?"

They shook their heads before looking back at the people.

"It's like a big slumber party!" Ruby's sister says while crashing into her sister next to us.

"I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though." says Ruby who just notices us.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it about you guys." She said, looking shyly away.

"I know I do!" Yang said while looking around, her eyes setting on Kota out of everyone.

Being the good bro I am, I quickly take a picture of Yang looking at him and send it with "She's into you bro" right under it. He shoots me a look then turns around to see Yang looking right at him with a smirk.

"Heyyy there" Yang purrs, Kota would raise an eyebrow. 

Remembering he was a Sith, Kota probably had no experience with women, but my teachings came in clutch.

"Act like the boys in the manga! Slice of life!" I text to him.

He then plays a completely near perfect act in front of Yang, making her get interested more.

I'd laugh to myself, mission accomplished: Helped a bro get a girl.

Yang would pull her Scroll out from her cleavage to the surprise of us three boys and give Kota her contact information, giving a flirty grin before leaving to go somewhere else.

"Ayyo, nice'n easy!"

Kota would stare at his Scroll before putting it away.

"We should go to sleep now."