Chapter 24, Off to The Unknown

Being dismissed. Vhiro, Kota, and I walked off.

"We're going to see some neko girls!" I said with booming excitement.

In return, they gave me weird looks as we walked on. The two have not yet shared phone numbers, neither have gotten along nor spoke. Probably it's because of the Jedi and Sith thing.

Our first stop was the armory. That's where I changed a few of my magazines and gave both Vhiro and Kota multi-threat concealable body armor. While the two of them looked at the guidebooks, a Type 14 8mm Nambu pistol caught my eye. It was ideal for hidden carry.

I took my phone out and texted Vhiro to find some 8mm rounds in storage. At least 2 boxes.

Turning it off and waiting for them at the door. Thoughts flooded my mind.

How will I approach them? What dangers await us?  

Someone tapped my shoulder, it was Kota holding a box in his hand. "Here's your order, Overseer."

"Don't need to call me that, just call me Kyle," I told him while taking the box. "Where's Vhiro?"

He pointed further in. "He was last in the oldest sections of the armory, I believe it is called 'World War Era', the Jedi is there looking at pistols."

"What do you have there?" I said, pointing at a small pouch that held a box.

Kota opened it and pulled out a miniature pistol. "It's a Kolibri, an interesting weapon from your world, isn't it?"

I laughed, "Dude, it's not a weapon, it's the world's smallest centerfire pistol. Never used it, however. It's a great collection item."

As Vhiro joined in, he too held his own little box also containing a pistol. A Zip 22. From word of mouth, I heard that these guns are quite hard to shoot but are still capable.

"Is that all you're gonna get?" I asked them both, Vhiro and Kota responded with their usual nod before following after me again. Our next step: Get clothes to blend in and a few items that would also make us look normal.

Most of my stuff is inside my room, so all my clothes are inside. I change back to my normal suit and store the beskar armor away then gather up things I may need, a sleeping bag, five MREs, three water bottles, phone, and my standard carry.

Heck, so much to take with me. Hope it's all worth it...

"YOU GUYS WAITING OUTSIDE MY DOOR?"

"Yes, and you're taking too long!" One of them said.

Wearing my uniform revived from Blue Eye and a backpack of supplies. I prepare myself mentally for the journey ahead.