Chapter 4, A Fleet?

Combine soldiers marched down large elevators that carried them to the main ground floor. Previously I've consulted with the Republic themselves about "lending" two modernized Hammerhead Cruisers from what they call the Old Republic Era. My purposes were for only business reasons but my true intentions were otherwise...

Everywhere was a ruckus, supplies being transported. Vehicles such as the Hunter Chopper and APC were being loaded in.

Anyways let me show you my "fleet"...

(Btw, my personal ship is the Hammerhead on the bottom, the designation is "Red Vives")

Ship Overview:

Crew: 300

Passengers: 400

Length: 315 meters

Hyperdrive: (Disabled in exchange for more heavy shielding, Mon Calamari Class)

Armament:

• 4 Dual Heavy Turbolaser Cannons

• 2 Turbolaser Cannons

• 2 Quad Laser Cannons

Complementary:

• 4 Combine Hunter Choppers

• 4 Combine APC's

• 1 IMC Ronin Class Titan (The Republic didn't give that to me, it was discovered on my planet)

• 1 Northstar Class Titan

• 2 Combine Dropships

• 5 V-19 Torrent Starfighters

All 1,400 units have been programmed with the information needed to operate the Hammerheads.

The fleet is comprised of two ships that carry the same cargo. (IMC Ronin Class Titan is only on my ship)

Red Vibes: Capital Ship (Customized with my favorite decals,
Multipurpose 9mm round creator, food, and much more such as a built-in gaming system connected to the bridge of the ship and also to my own quarters)

Terrandova: Secondary ship

Time skip by 2 hours brought to you by RWBY Chibi. My ship firing into the sky and shooting down hostile wildlife.

A thought comes to my mind, "I've got three days left, finding my weapons to use is what's next..."