Chapter 2, History 2/2

Datalog 3:

(ERROR, DATA CORRUPTED)

Datalog 4:

It's almost too good to be true. The structure that I've been watching from a distance was actually a fortified factory. A goldmine in my eyes, weapons, ammunition, armor, and uniforms! Super advanced technology at my disposal. Somehow after I saved the injured Elite unit, it started referring to me as an "overseer". Honestly, it's just probably because of my acts of kindness. The whole fortification is under my control, maybe better if I start producing what I need...

Datalog 5:

I knew the ships in the sky a few months ago weren't there for no reason. Soon after my factory started getting back on track, three smaller ships flew near so I personally investigated while accompanied by my newly integrated transhuman night ops team.

They were called the "Deathwatch Hunters" due to their extreme combat capability and efficiency in deadly situations

They were called the "Deathwatch Hunters" due to their extreme combat capability and efficiency in deadly situations. To say the least, they were one of the best.

First contact with the outsiders were tense, both sides aimed weapons at each other. I simply peered out behind a rock until a person in robes stepped out from the cover of the ships.

Everyone lowered their weapons and relaxed. Apparently, the person in robes was a "Jedi". They were peacekeepers of the Republic. Everything was too much to take in. Kind of also a very odd situation for both of us, maybe because I was only in pajamas and was somehow guided by special forces units.

After bringing him to my new home. Everything was explained in detail due to my fear of thinking my prized home will be destroyed due to the Republic thinking of it as a threat. When their tour was over, everything was explained to me on what happened to Aartis, its inhabitants, and natural resources. I learned that humanity is no longer under the oppression of the Combine. Survivors slowly started repopulating and humanity slowly recovered with the help of the Republic.

News was told to me that other factory fortifications were destroyed, this prompted me to panic but the Jedi calmed me down by explaining that since my home is gone and that I seem capable enough. I'm given permission to keep the factory as long no army larger than a force of 150 soldiers are created, the creation of weapons of mass destruction are strictly forbidden, and that I also take responsibility for management.

When the Republic representative was getting ready to leave, the Jedi secretly made a proposal unknown to anyone but us. He asked me if it would be possible for me to join him, first time chance to go to space so I guess you know what I said.

Within just hours of the news, Combine high quality uniforms and weapons were being created. Everything needed for my departure was being prepared and since I don't know where we are off too, a small army was selected by me.

 Everything needed for my departure was being prepared and since I don't know where we are off too, a small army was selected by me

Overwatch Decontamination Team

Purpose: Collect samples, conduct special ops, and hack into complicated computer systems. They are designed to operate in extremely hazardous environments.

 They are designed to operate in extremely hazardous environments

Blackwatch Multipurpose Infantry

Purpose: Clear out any hostile individuals or groups that can endanger my safety and impede the further advancement of other troops.

Last but not least.. my favorite.

Citadel Sentinels

Purpose/backstory and present: During the times of the Combine occupation, they upheld the responsibility of guarding crucial tall buildings throughout the planet called "Citadels". When the Republic liberated most of Aartis, rebels attacked the Citadels resulting in the unplanned retreat towards the fortified facilities located farther away from civilization. One of these specialized elite teams was Omega 6. During the retreat, Omega 6 was attacked by a group of rebels. In a last attempt to minimize casualties, the unit commander now nicknamed "Blue Eye" stayed behind to buy his team enough time to escape.

A few hours later, the commander was discovered by a curious teen who saved his life. On route to the fortification, he started contemplating what would happen to them now. Without proper leadership, they are almost useless. With once last and final decision, "Blue Eye" transferred the leadership to the newly inaugurated "Overseer" of the facility. Kyle.

With the whole elite squad reunited, they now serve as the personal guard of the young teen and also combat instructors. (Kyle asked them too, he was not forced.)

(Blue Eye is the distinctive unit holding a pulse pistol

(Blue Eye is the distinctive unit holding a pulse pistol.)