Chapter 13

I began my driving lessons and driving wasn't as easy as I thought. To focus and change gear.

I think mom does a pretty good job driving me everyday to school while yelling at us at the back to keep quiet.

×××
"Avoiding me huh?"

"Tom! I didn't see you there."

"Yes, you did. What's with the attitude?" Tom asked.

" What attitude? "

" The nice one. Ever since I met you together with your boyfriend at the gym, you've been weird lately" he said.

I didn't want Tom to ask anything about Peter cause I hated awkward moments just like this one.

"Well, it's nothing serious. I just wanted to change my attitude towards you." I lied.

"Hmmm.... Okay." he said; void of any facial expressions.

"Whatever" I muttered under my breath.

We both walked down to our lockers and took books for the next class.

"Isn't it enough already Gabby?"

I turned around to see Beth behind me with red and puffy eyes

"What do you mean?" I asked with a soft tone.

" Please, stop with this drama."
"All the mockery and hate comments that you've been sending me. It's really getting out of hand. What did I do to you to deserve this? Huh?" She yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said with confusion written all over my face.

" How do you explain this?"  She said as she raised up her phone for me to see.

" That wasn't me" I defended.

" So, it was me then. Huh?"
" I'm sick Gabby. I'm tired. I'm fed up Gabby, with this your non-challant attitude. I don't ever want to have anything to do with you. Just get out of my life. Please!"

And with that she left. Leaving me dumbfounded and confused.

I slowly stepped as I moved to my class, trying to process what I just saw.

The text was from me. It was with my account on Twitter. But I never did such a thing.

×××××
"Miguel, I didn't know how to tell you. So, I just hid it from you."
" He took hold of me forcefully, he tied me with a r--" she sniffled.

" He tied me with a rope, he kept me imprisoned and he defiled me everyday to satisfy his selfish desire."

" They told me that I'll be fine. But, they were wrong. He made me irritated by my body. I am disgusted when I see my body."
" I'm sorry Miguel"

" It's not your fault." he comforted.

" Bu-- but, he left me with a gift. This little Bambina. A child that is not ou---"

*Knock knock knock*

" Ugh, I'm just getting to the good part" I said as I cleaned my tears and paused the movie on my laptop.

I went ahead to open the door.
"Gabby, I came to talk to you" said Lance .

"pfft." I mumbled.

" Look. I came to explain things.
"I know you think I snitched on you."

"I don't think. I know." I snapped.

"Well, I didn't. I didn't snitch on you. To be honest." Lance said.

" Really, that's all you have to say?" I jabbed.

" Well, what did you expect. At least I'm telling the truth, something you could hardly do."

" I'll think about it." I finally said.

"So, whatcha doing?" Lance asked

"Watching a movie" I replied as I jumped back on the bed.

"What's the name?"

"Mother's love" I replied

" Oh, I've watched that one. It was the one where Miguel's wife got rap---"

" Well, don't spoilt it for me. I haven't finished the movie. " I snapped

" Ohhhh."

" At the end, someone died."

" Don't tell me!!. "

" It was...." Lance said with suspense filled

"I don't wanna know. La la la la la la" I said as I covered my ears with my hands.

He laughed and left my room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The next day, I thought about what Lance said. I having doubts concerning what he said.

"Gabby, can you please tell the class what you know about the Cell"  asked Mrs Sarah, a short spectacled woman of about 60 years.

"Umm... The cell is the basic unit of life." I quickly answered, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Is that all you can say?" Mrs Sarah asked

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Alright then. Have your seat."

"Tom, what do you know about the cell."

"The cell is the basic unit of life as Gabby said. It is the functional and structural unit of life and all cells exist from previously existing cells." Tom replied

"Please, a round of applause for Tom."

A round of applause was given to Tom. Ugh!
Why did she have to disgrace me like this.

×××××

Narrator's POV

"Why would she do that to me." Beth asked Sally

"I thought we were friends. First she blamed me for something I didn't know about and now she mocks me and gives hateful comments to my instagram posts."

"Relax Beth. Stop thinking about Gabby, she will regret her actions toward you. I'm sure of it" Sally retorted

" I hope." replied Beth with a weak smile.

*****************
Gabby's POV

I saw Beth talking with Sally and I instantly became jealous. I walked over to a table and I sat with Jessica and Samantha who were talking as they ate.

"Hi Gabby!" Jessica greeted.

"Hi Jessy. How's your lunch" I asked.

"Great. It's my favourite. Spaghetti and meatballs." Jessica replied.

"Good for you." Samantha joined in.

"Hi Sammy." I greeted.
"Hi Gabby." Sam replied.

" Well, I see you and Beth haven't come back together. Hope it won't be parament?"

" I hope" I murmured.

~Author's note~

Hey guys! (◔‿◔)

I didn't enjoy writing this chapter at all. It was boring to me. This chapter is long though. Show some appreciation by voting!!

I hope you're enjoying the book. Gabriella is going through some difficult times. Lets read on and find out if she will overcome it. Don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment.

I also accept private messages.

Pov- point of view.

Enjoy.❤️❤️