GABRIELLA: 26

Luck has been on my side these past weeks. I've successfully given as much information as I can to the police. 

"Men! Our next plot is to kill the mayor's wife and then the mayor." Peter said.

"We  need to prepare extremely and make sure that there is no error in the plan." He added

"Move out!" He yelled.

The men scattered abroad and then went on to their various duties.

I told Peter that I needed to use the bathroom.

I quickly went and then sent an alert message to the cops. The toilet was the only place I had some privacy.

The first time I used the bathroom, it reeked of disgust. Men are so dirty!
I complained to Peter that I needed a personal place and he made it so.

Whenever the men went out to work and train, I would sneak in some food and water for him to take.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

"Kitty, I would need you to join us in this plot to deceive mrs. Mayor." Peter commanded.

"And die like a kitty that I'm called? No, thank you." I snapped.

Moments upon moments of persuading, I still insisted. I can't be in any danger anymore.

The mafia group headed out for the plot. They all entered into the private jet owned by Peter; bought with his ill-gotten money.

I was kept in the chamber. 2 guards were kept to guard Dad's cell.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

"Bro, I'm bored."

"And what am I supposed to do about that?" the other guard replied.

"Enterta— -"

I shot his head and the other guard too. I blew the flame from the gun mount.

"Dad!!"
I quickly went to unlock the cell and grab him outside. We walked a long distance to where I parked the car a month ago.

I quickly drove him to the hospital.

*****************************

"Good job, Gabriella." Congratulated the cop; the same one who told me to leave things to the cop.

"I told you I could do it." I said with a smile.

Mom had regained consciousness but she had become paralyzed. Poor Mom.

Lance had come to see Mom and Dad.

I finally took a proper shower and beauty sleep. A lady needs her hygiene!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote 🤓
Comment
Share🥺