GABRIELLA: 16

I need to clear my head and take a walk down the street. Life has been so cruel to me these past few months.

"Gabby, put on some clothes. We're going to the supermarket." echoed Mom from downstairs.

"But I'm already in clothes!" I yelled back at mom.

"Put on something decent." Mom yelled.

I was dressed in a bum shorts and a crop top. What's wrong with that?
Moms!

"Ughhh!" I grumbled.

I changed into something "decent" and went downstairs.

"I'm ready" I said to no one in particular.

"Gabby, let's go!" Mom ordered.

I marched outside the door in my polka dotted dungarees. I love dungarees.

Mom ignited the car and off we go to the market!

* 12 minutes later*

We are at the supermarket! I love coming here because I can sneak in what I want into the shopping cart when mom isn't looking.

We spent about 30 minutes buying groceries and it was boring!!

Soon after we got to the fun part. The clothes and toiletries. I need a new perfume!

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<
"Gabriella, I wanna buy a drug. I'll be back." assured mom as she got down from the vehicle.

We had finished buying groceries and were on our way home when she remembered to buy her drugs. She was an Asthmatic patient.

"Okay mom." I replied as I picked my phone from my pocket.

"Even though you ain't mine.
I promise the way we fight makes me honestly feel like we just in love, baby take a push down the shove. Damn baby, I'm a train wreck too, ooh I loose my mind when it- - -" I sang

"What the heck?"
"Is that...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What happened!?
What did she see?

Get ready for a lot of surprises!!😏

Vote
Comment
Share!