GABRIELLA: 20

GABRIELLA | Chapter 20

It was Peter!

The IP address led us to Peter. I can't believe that he could do all this to me. But why?

I sat down on the bed and reminisced over the past months. How I fell stupidly for his charms.

"Ooh. He's the guy I saw you with in the gym." Tom said.

"Yup" I replied bluntly.

"So, It seems its a plot to disgrace you." Tom began.
"According to this chat, he is with Mindy. They plotted it together." he added.

"Huh." I replied.

"Mindy said here she has to pay for what she did to me the last time. She stole him from me." Tom said
"What's that all about?" He asked

"I dunno." I shrugged.

"You know you can confide in me. I won't tell."

"Hmmm." I sighed.

#####################################

I could still feel his touch on my body. His smooth yet rough hands rubbing my skin. The tenderness of his lips against mine just made my heart beat faster.

"I'm falling for you Gabby." he said closely.

"Give me this chance." he added.

"What do you mean." I asked.
He stepped closer and closer to me. I could feel my blood rising because of fear.

" Don't do this to me." I cried

He came and held my jaw and said
" I'll have you for myself."
"You can't blame me for wanting your beautiful and innocent self."

He pinned me down on my back to the bed and raised my gown up. He took off his clothes and he defiled me.

I was supposed to scream, argue or do something to defend myself.

I only struggled for a bit but then I stopped when he pointed a gun to me and forced me. The pain alone from the carvings were too painful. Will I say I was raped or I was persuaded to do it?

It actually hurt me that I let him do that. That the one person I trusted was the one who hurt me the most...

"That's all I can say for now." I said as I ended the tale.

"Wow, you've been through a lot. So what did your parents do about it." Tom asked.

"Umm, I didn't tell them." I replied.

"What!!" He exclaimed.

"Uhh, yeah. I couldn't tell them." I told him.

I was with Tom in my room. Mom knew he was around though. I told her we have a project together.
He has become really friendly and familiar with Lance.

"So, you kept it to yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I told Bethany."

"Ohh." said Tom.

Peter was the one who hacked my account and sent those bully statements to Beth and he sent mom those pictures too.

"So, did you like what he did to you?" Tom asked.

"Umm, No. of course not. But, having sex for the first time felt so good! Like... it's just overwhelming and pleasuring but the threats to keep my mouth shut was just too much plus he told his mafia members and they were watching me. And the carving of course.

"What carving?" Tom asked.

"I forgot to mention. He carved his name on my pussy with a razor blade. The pain alone...." I cried.

"His name?" Tom asked.

"Derek." I replied.

"So, how did you get into the relationship?"

"I met him at the gym. He introduced himself and from there we secretly dated. Beth warned me several times but I was too stubborn to listen." I began.

" It was my first time in a relationship, so I kinda fell for him. He was one of those guys who drank, had tattoos all over and smelled of strong cologne.
I followed him to his house that day and I was supposed to come around and see him Mom."

"But, she wasn't home then. We both walked upstairs as the stairs creaked. We talked for a while until he started rubbing my skin. My laps to be precise. He started talking about how he loves me and wished that we were legally together."

"And stupid me kept blushing." I said smacking my hand onto my face and rolling my eyes.

"Well, from there, he had his chance.
His mom came from outside and rushed upstairs when she heard me crying. She gasped at the sight of blood everywhere. She got angry and picked up a pestle that was on the floor in the room and started hitting Derek."

"I told her to stop but she didn't listen and started shouting at him, and telling me how she was raped like this. And the result of the rape was Derek."

**************************************************
A/N

It just got interesting....😌😌

Get ready for more suspense.

Show some love by clicking the star button and voting. It will mean a lot.