Chapter 18: There She Is

I stared up at the top of the tent, as I just looked at the ceiling for it for quite a bit of some time, due to the fact that I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should be doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I had a lot of thoughts going on through my head, which made it quite a bit hard for me to get in to a good mental state, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew that Ashton had noticed it, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that he was a little bit worried that I might do some thing stupid, such as perhaps the fact that I might go and snitch on us, which I had not such sort of intent in doing, as I was in fact quite a bit worried, all at the exact same time as well, that if I was to say any thing about it, than it might get me killed.
How could you not be worried about it though, as I could that that Ashton was quite a bit off right now, as it kind of seemed like he was the one who should be questioned right now, and not me, as I knew that it was quite a bit often that I was the way such as I was right at this very moment in time. I was just glad that no one had noticed that we had been behind the group, though I suppose we had in fact walked back up with Callan, so that cleared a lot of the suspicion I was quite certain of, all at the exact same time too.
I was glad that it was the case, as I still was not all too sure if what it was that the female orc had told me was in fact true, or if she was just trying to get me on her side. I knew that the story that she had told me made sense, and there was no way that it could not be true, but at the exact same time as well, I still felt like I could not be fully convinced that it was in fact true just yet, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I was biting my nails a lot, which might actually be very bad for me, as that was for sure not normal to me, but at the exact same time as well, I was glad to see that no one had any sort of attention on me right now thankfully enough, as it was a normal thing around the camp for one thing, as most people tended to avoid getting any where near me, or even looking at me for that own matter, all at the exact same time too, which I was quite a bit fine with, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I did not like people to look at me, and I did not like to garner a lot of attention, such as I always did when ever it was that I was even to simply walk down the streets of my own city, as it seemed like no one would ever get used to the fact that an orc lived right around the corner from them, all at the exact same time as well. I was fairly certain that if any other man, besides my father would have brought me in to raise me, than they would get sent to prison, and I would get killed right away.
Luckily my father had a big name around the city, due to the fact that every one knew who he was in the army, as he was a co-leader of the 1st legion of the city, all at the exact same time as well, as I still was a little bit disappointed, if I was not going to lie to my self, that he had retired, just as soon as I had decided that I had wanted to join the army.
I was 20 years old now, or around that age, as I did not know my exact birthday, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like if I had decided that I wanted to join the army when I had reached the age of 16, than I would have been put in to the same legion as my father, and perhaps we could be in war, and we could be fighting side by side every single battle, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it was false hope how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he had already retired, so there was no use at all on the fact that I should even be dwelling on it, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden rolled my eyes a bit at my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I just continued to stare up at the ceiling.
I knew that he would not have retired, if we were in the same legion together, but at the exact same time too, I was not all too sure if I would be alive if I had in fact joined the army at that young of an age, all at the exact same time as well, as I shook off all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as my father had told me a lot of his near death experiences which did in fact scare me a lot, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that was just what it was that I was even about to get my self in to, all at the exact same time too.
I shivered at all of those thoughts, as I did my best to try to not think of them for all too much longer, all at the exact same time too, as I instead got my focus on the thoughts that I knew that I had to think on just what it was that I was going to go and meet my mother, Libsy for, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit sick, as to the thought that I was once again going to go back and meet up with that same orc that I had talked to earlier.
She did in fact claim to be my mother, but at the exact same time too, it still just did not feel right calling her that, as I had not lived with her through out any sort of time in my life, besides when I had been just a young baby. I knew that it was not her fault, as I knew that she simply had lived in an orc village, such as the one that we had attacked today, as her own village had been attacked by my father's own legion, nearly 20 years ago.
I knew that she had no such sort of other choice as to the fact that she had to give me away, or let me get killed in front of her own eyes, but it did not make me feel any better about all of it how ever, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, which got me a little bit worried never the less, that it might have got the attention of all of the others that were in the tent, on to me right now.
I really was not worried about Ashton at all, as I knew that he knew just what it was that we were about to go and be doing, and I was not all too worried about my friend Eldon, at the exact same time as well, as I was fairly certain that he would not snitch on us. I was in fact a bit worried about Rufus, as I knew that he had spoken to me earlier, for perhaps the first time ever, now that I came to think of it, but that did not mean that we were friends at all, all at the exact same time too, as I then shook off all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time as well.
I did my best to try to keep my focus off of all of that, as I knew that the person that I should be worried about the most right now, was simply Callan, as we did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he was doing right at this very moment in time, never the less, as I was fairly certain that he had not gone out to go and snitch on us at all, or else we would have already had Tanner in our tent, and I would already be dead if that were the case.
I still was not all too sure if I could trust Callan either way, no matter what the case was, how ever, as I knew that his case was a lot different than the case that I had to defend my good friend Ashton. The case was simply for Ashton, as I knew that me and him had been best friends for years on end up to this point, and I knew that he had been trying to keep it all a secret in the very first place any ways, none the less, before Callan had all of the sudden snuck in on our conversation.
Callan was a lot different than him though, as the guy seemed to be cool and chill, but at the exact same time as well, if he was truly the son of the king, which I knew that the king did in fact train, and he did go to war in certain situations, but it just did not make sense that he would send him here, as we were not even the biggest city in our kingdom none the less, as it did in fact have me quite a bit lost, all at the exact same time as well.
I shook off all of those thoughts no matter what how ever, as I knew that it was best to not dwell on it for all too much longer, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my focus on some different thoughts instead, which just so happened to be the thoughts of the fact that I knew that we were about to go and meet up with that same female orc, that still claimed to be my mother, not all too much longer from now, at the exact same time too.
At any moment, I was fairly certain that Callan was going to barge in to our tent, and get our attention on him, so that he could pull us out of our own tent, and we could go and show him the way to the place that we were going to go and meet the orc, all at the exact same time as well. Now that I came to think on it just a little bit more, than I suppose that Callan too should be a little bit worried for his own life, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that we were about to go and take him to a female orc, all at the exact same time too.
He might not know my true intent, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I should just calm my self down, and try not to make my self seem all too much suspicious, all at the exact same time too, as I just stood there and stared right back up at the ceiling, such as I had been doing not all too much longer before now. I was lost right now, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, as well as the fact that I was quite a bit scared if I was not going to lie to my self never the less, which I was sure might surprise a lot of people, as to the fact that an orc could have any sort of fear.
I knew as to just why it was the case, all at the exact same time too, as I had felt it my self from time to time, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that orcs always believed that they would win what ever battle it was that they got themselves in to, even if it was with another orc, which I had been told happened quite a bit often in orc villages, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, and I did my best to once again get my focus off of those thoughts.
Just as soon as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, I then all of the sudden heard some noise from right out side the tent, which got my eyes, and turned my head over to the front of the tent, all at the exact same time too, as I looked over to see as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I then all of the sudden saw that to no such sort of surprise, what so ever to me, that the person just so happened to be Callan that had made all of the noise out side of the tent.
I looked at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, as I saw him open the curtains, and walk in to the tent with the rest of us, as I saw that much unlike me, all at the exact same time too, that both Eldon and Rufus had a bit of a lost, as well as quite a bit of a look of shock on their faces, as soon as they had seen Callan walk in to our tent, for what so ever reason.
Of course, I knew as to just what it was that the reason was in the very first place any ways, never the less, but I knew that the both of them did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was the reason for the co-leader of our legion to walk in to our tent right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that the both of them had their heads tilted towards Callan, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then rolled my eyes, even though I knew that they were not being stupid, and they were simply a bit lost as to just what it was that the reason that he had come in to our tent in the very first place any ways, never the less. I got my focus off of the both of them, all at the exact same time too how ever, as I then got my focus on Callan fully, instead, as I looked at him right in to his eyes, as I saw that he was doing the same for me, and I then all of the sudden nodded to him, all at the exact same time as well how ever.
Callan looked at me for just a little bit more time, as he kept the same blank look on his face, until in the end, he did in fact nod right back over to me, to let me know that he was in fact looking at me right now, as I was the one that the attention should be on right now, even though Eldon and Rufus did not realize that. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time, as I then all of the sudden began to hear Callan start to speak to all of us, after just a little while longer, all at the exact same time too, as I just continued to stare at him, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to us in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Come on you 2... Let's go..." He said to both me and Ashton, as he had his eyes on the both of us right now, which I knew as to just why it was the case none the less, due to the fact that I knew as to just what it was that we were about to go and do, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to breath in quite a bit to my self all at once.
I sighed a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to turn my head over, and I looked over at Rufus and Eldon, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that they were quite a bit lost, as it was clear that the both of them did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was going on right now in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I could not blame them for it, if I was in their shoes at the exact same time too, or perhaps rather, in their sandals, as I knew that they did not have as to single clue as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time none the less, how ever, as I blinked my eyes a few times. I felt quite a bit bad for the both of them at the exact same time too, as I could tell that the both of them were in fact quite a bit lost right at this very moment in time as well.
I got my focus off of the both of them how ever, as I knew that they were going to be fine, as I knew that my focus should be on Callan, or at least on Ashton, to make sure that he too had heard as to just what it was that Callan had said to the both of us, in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
I looked at Ashton with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, as I saw that he too had a bit of a blank look on his own face right now, which I could not blame him for either, especially if I was acting the exact same way that he was right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then shook my head, doing my best to just try at the very least, to get my focus off of all of those thoughts all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw that Ashton had all of the sudden nodded right over to Callan, at the exact same time as well, to let the man know that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had said to the both of us, all at the exact same time as well.
I turned my head over to Callan, all at the exact same time too, as I saw I knew that was who it was that I should have my attention on right now, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden nodded over to him, such as I had just seen my good friend Ashton do not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time as well, as I followed in suit as to just what it was that I had sent him do.
I could tell that it had made Callan feel quite a bit better to see the both of us do as such a thing, as I then all of the sudden saw him nod right back over to the both of us, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that whilst he had nodded to the both of us, at the exact same time too, I also saw that he had also been nudging his head forward, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was telling us to follow him.
I was not all too sure if I was in fact ready to follow him just yet how ever, as I was in fact quite a bit worried as to the fact that Rufus might say some thing about just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to him, as soon as I thought about him.
How ever, much to my own surprise, and much to my own dismay, all at the exact same time too, I saw that he did not have his eyes on Callan at all right at this very moment in time, as I saw that both him and Eldon had gone back to what ever it was that they were doing right now, which just so happened to be in the case of Eldon, that he had been reading a book, all at the exact same time as well.
I cracked a little bit of a slight grin on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head shortly after all of that, as I did my best to get my focus off of all those thoughts, as I knew that it was besides the point right now, as I instead got my focus on the fact that I could see that both Ashton and Callan were both staring at me right now, as if I was the leader, and I was supposed to be telling them what to do.
I was a little bit lost by it, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head over towards the both of them, until I then all of the sudden saw that Callan had rolled his eyes at me, as if I was being some kind of idiot right now, which made a bit of sense to me how ever, never the less, as I knew that I was in fact a bit of an idiot at the exact same time too.
I sighed a bit to my self, as I breathed in a bit as well, as I all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just why it was that the both of them were looking at me right in to my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to remember as to the fact that the orc that we were about to go and meet, after all, she did in fact claim to be my mother, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden did my best to get my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been having before.
I knew that I did in fact have to lead in this situation, as I knew that it was my mother after all, that all of us were about to go and meet, and were about to talk to, about all of this, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that Callan, none the less, clearly had a lot of plans as to just what it was that he was going to do, or what it was that he was going to say to her, just based off of the look of excitement that I saw on his face, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden lifted my self up from off of my bed, such as Ashton had done not all too long ago, to let Callan know that I was in fact ready to get all of this started, all at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden realized that was not all that I had to do to let the both of them know that I was ready. I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to them, shortly after that.
"Alright, let's go..." I said to them, as I did in fact begin to remember as to the fact that Rufus was in fact still in the tent with us, all at the exact same time as well, as I had to watch what it was that I had to say, that way I did not say some thing stupid, and that I did not snitch on my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then let out quite a bit of another much more heavy sigh to my self, which I knew that the rest of them had noticed never the less, which I was not all too worried about.
As I had said as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden saw Callan nod to me, as that at the very least clearly seemed like it was good enough for him, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden turned his head away from me, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now, at first, until I then all of the sudden began to remember as to just what it was that we were about to go and do, as I knew that this was some thing that we could not sit in the tent for at the exact same time too, as I really did not want to explain the entire story all over again, to the both of them for one thing, but at the exact same time as well, for another, I did not want to tell them just based off of the simple fact on just what it was that I had been thinking on not all too long before now.
I blinked my eyes just a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my focus on the fact that I had failed to notice that Callan was out of the tent already, and I saw from the corner of my eyes, due to the fact that I had my head, and my eyes on the ground not all too much longer before now, that I had seen that Ashton was about to leave the tent as well, on the fact that he was going to follow Callan, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, due to the fact that I was still a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that Ashton had all of the sudden turned his head back around to me, as I saw him squint his eyes at me, all at the exact same time as well, for good reason never the less, due to the fact that I still had not moved a single muscle.
I gulped a bit of some spit down my throat, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my friend shortly after that, all at the exact same time too, to let him know that I was in fact going to follow him out of the tent, and follow him to where ever it was that Callan was going to take us to go and talk.
That seemed to be good enough for Ashton, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, even though he knew me well enough at the exact same time as well, to know that it was not the case at all, as I then saw Ashton then walk out of the tent, just as I had seen Callan do a few moments before now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden woke my self up, all a the exact same time too, as I then got my focus on the fact that I knew that I had to follow with the both of them, as to just what it was that I had seen them both do not all too long before now, which was the simple fact that we were walking out of the tent, and we were going to be going to some place in the camp to speak to Callan privately, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit worried as to the fact that we might get caught, as I knew that Tanner had told us not all too long before now, that we needed to stay in the tents, and we needed to sleep, and rest so that we could get ready to walk back to the city all at the exact same time as well, tomorrow. I was a bit afraid to go back home if I was not going to lie to my self, as I had in fact got quite a bit used to the fact that I was in the army, never the less.
I sighed a bit of a soft sigh to my self how ever, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I then began to start to hurriedly begin to go out of the tent, all a the exact same time too, so that I could go and catch up with the other 2, all at the exact same time as well, as to where ever it was that we were about to go to.
I knew that there was no reason for me to be worried as to the fact that we might get caught, all at the exact same time as well, as I was sure that due to the fact that Callan was the co-leader to our legion, all at the exact same time as well, that he would make it fine, and that he would find some sort of excuse to look for a way out of all of that for us at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts.
As I pushed my way out of the front curtain to the tent, I then began to start to look around for just a bit of some time, to see as to just where it was that the both of them had gone over to, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I had quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that I had not a clue as to just what it was that was going on right now, and where it was that the both of them had gone off to.
The sun was also glaring right in to my eyes, as well, as that did not make things feel any sort of better at all to me, all at the exact same time too, as I then shook my head, doing my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that we were about near the time of day that I had told my mother, Libsy, that we were about to go and meet her, all at the exact same time too.
I gulped a bit to my self, as I knew that I had to hurry, as I knew that I did not want to be late to some thing as important as this, as I then began to look around the camp, all at the exact same time too, to see if I could spot any sign of life, all at the exact same time as well. Luckily, it was not that hard for me to do as such a thing, due to the fact that the camp was dead empty, and it was dead silent right now, due to the fact that I knew that every one was in their tents, and they were all trying to get some sleep, all at the exact same time as well.
I was glad for that to be the case, all at the exact same time too, as it did not take me all too long after that, knowing that it was in fact the case, to spot a bit of some movement from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too, as I was glad to see that they were not all too far ahead of me, as I knew that I could easily catch up to them, even if I was slower then a human, due to the fact that I was an orc, at the exact same time too.
I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh, as I then began to jog over to where it was that they were going over to right now, as I saw that they were going out of the camp, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that they wanted to make sure that not a single person in camp could hear as to just what it was that was going on, and just what it was that was even being said in the very first place any ways, as I then began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
That was due to a number of different things how ever, as I knew that one of those was the simple fact that I knew that it was quite a bit hard on me even with the simple fact that I was trying to jog, but the main reason that it felt to be to me, at the very least, was simply due to the fact that I knew that I was quite a bit stuck in my head right now, and I was doing my best to get my self out of that state, all at the exact same time too, though it was quite a bit hard for me, if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Luckily, I did not have to think all too much longer, at least, so it seemed to be for me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to see, and I began to notice, all at the exact same time too, that both Callan, and also Ashton had all of the sudden stopped them selves in their path, which had me quite a bit lost as to just what it was that they were doing at first, as I saw that they seemed to be looking at some thing.
I turned my head over in the direction that it seemed to be that they were looking right now, but as I looked over to it, I then all of the sudden began to notice, all at the exact same time too, that they were simply just looking up at the sky, as it was clear to me all of the sudden, that the both of them were quite a bit lost in their heads them selves, all at the exact same time too, as a part of me was glad that I was not the only one, but also, a part of me was a little bit worried, all at the exact same time too.
I shook off all of those thoughts, as I did my best to try to regain a bit of some sort of control over my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to breath in and out, quite a bit all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was quite a bit wearing on me, as to the fact that I had to move quite a bit fast, to catch up to the both of them, even if they had not been all too far ahead of me, all at the exact same time too.
I felt quite a bit weak, if I was not going to lie to my self, as a part of me wanted to say that it might be due to the fact that I was not in good shape, but I knew at the exact same time too, based off of the fact that I had been working hard, and that I had been training quite a bit hard, all at the exact same time too, that it simply was not the case at all, all at the exact same time too, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts all of the sudden.
I got my focus off of those thoughts, a lot of that due to the fact that I had all of the sudden seen Callan turn his head back over to me, which I saw that Ashton did the same as he did, shortly after that, all at the exact same time as well, as I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, if I was not going to lie to my self, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then began to breath in quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as after just a little while longer, I then all of the sudden saw Callan nod to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was letting me know that he was about to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was still a little bit lost, as to just what it was that was even going on all around me right now, if I was not going to lie to my self.
How ever, in the end, I did in fact nod back to him, as I did a good job of starting to regain a bit of a control over my self, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that it was good enough for Callan, all at the exact same time too, as I was quite a bit surprised at how easy it was for him to believe such a thing as that. I shook off all of those thoughts how ever, as I got my focus off of all of that, and I then began to start to hear Callan begin to speak, all at the exact same time as well. I was still a little bit lost at first, but in the end, I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"So... Where is it that we are going to go and meet with her at? You are going to go and take me there after all, right?" He said to me, as it was clear that he was making sure that I had not changed my mind. I had not changed my mind how ever, as that was for a lot of different reasons, as I felt like I needed to hear the advice of a lot of different people, especially a grown and a smart human, before it was that I had made my decision.
At the exact same time as well too how ever, I also knew as to the fact that if I did in fact decide that I had decided that I had changed my mind, I was a bit worried as to just what it was that would happen to me, as I was fairly certain that if I did in fact do as such a thing, that it would simply leave Callan with no other choice but to go and tell Tanner as to the fact as to just who it was that I was in the very first place any ways, or at least, who it was that Libsy had said I was.
I knew that was some thing that I could not risk, as I knew that if I decided that I was going to change my mind, than I would have lied to Libsy, and that meant that my mother, who I had now come to the realization that she was in fact my mother at this point, that I would leave her hanging, and she would just be sitting on there on her own, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, doing my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my focus on the fact, that I had in fact shaken my head at him, which he might think could mean a lot of different things, all at the exact same time too, even though I knew that I had simply been trying to shake off all of the thoughts that had been in my head in the very first place any ways.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I felt like quite a bit of an idiot as to just what it was that I had done in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I looked over to Callan, worried as to just what it was that he would think right at this very moment in time, as to just what it was that was going on with me, and just what it was that I was even doing in the very first place any ways, never the less.
Luckily, I saw that Callan did not seem to be too bothered by what it was that I had done at the very least, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I still felt like I could not help but gulp a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, which I did in fact do as such a thing shortly after all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I then shook my head once again, trying not to get all too worried about all of that.
After a few moments longer, I then all of the sudden began to look at Callan right in to his eyes, as I could tell that he was looking right in to mine, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was waiting for some sort of response from me, all at the exact same time too, even though I was just not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even say to him in the very first place any ways, if I was going to be for real with my self, at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to stay strong, and try to find a bit of some sort of control over my self, which it did not take me all too long for that luckily enough for me, as I then all of the sudden nodded to Callan shortly after that, to let him know that I was about to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well. Callan blinked his eyes a few times, but in the end he did in fact nod back to me, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, as well.
I felt a bit better now that I had seen him do as such a thing, as I did in fact just so happen to manage to regain quite a bit of some sort of control over my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to open my mouth, as I was in fact about to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as I was about to speak how ever, I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of some one else, as they interrupted me just before it was that I was about to speak, all at the exact same time as well, as I was quite a bit upset, as well as the fact that I was a bit annoyed as to the fact as to just what it was that had happened, and just what it was that the person had just done to me, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden turned my head over to who it was that had done as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, as of course, it was none other than my best friend Ashton, as I then began to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact time too, as I knew that I could not get upset at him, as he was in fact my best friend after all, all at the exact same time too, as well as the fact that I was sure that he did not know that I was about to speak, based off of the fact that I saw that he had his eyes on Callan right now, and he had more than likely given up on the fact that I was going to speak back to him, which I could not blame him for at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that Callan was just as surprised as I was, as the both of us turned our heads fully over to him, as the both of us looked at him with quite a bit of a blank look on our faces, due to the fact that the both of us had expected that I was about to speak back to Callan. Ashton had stepped in just before I had the chance how ever, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I knew that I could not be angry with him at all, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, shaking off all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As I did in fact do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, I then saw that not too long after all of that, he finally did in fact begin to start to speak back to Callan, now that he knew that Callan was in fact paying attention to him, and that Callan did in fact have his eyes on him right now. I blinked my own eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even felt like he had to say to Callan in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"I'll take you there..." Ashton said to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that Ashton had in fact stepped in and said such a thing in the very first place any ways. It did in fact upset me quite a bit, if I was going to be for real with my self, as I knew that this was not Ashton's decision to make, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that this was all about me, and it was my mother that was on the line, all at the exact same time as well.
If I was not going to lie to my self either, it did in fact feel quite a bit suspicious to me, all at the exact same times as well, as to the fact that he had been so quick to step in and say as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I was not that big of an idiot, and it sort of seemed like Ashton, and Callan had come to some sort of mutual agreement as to the fact that they were going to go and team up, and kill my mother, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Though I suppose if I was going to be for real, and I was going to be completely honest with my self, all at the exact same time too, I also had to realize that, that theory made no sort of sense at all to me, as I knew that Ashton was my best friend for one thing, as I had known him all my life, and he would not do as such a thing to me, but at also at the exact same time too, never the less, if that was in fact the case, than they could simply just go and tell the entire legion about it, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I got my focus off of all of that, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that there was really nothing at all that I really needed to be worried about, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then shook my head, shaking of all of those thoughts all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it simply was not the case at all, as to just what it was that I might have been thinking.
I was scared, and I was afraid, for a lot of different reasons, as at the exact same time too, I also kind of felt like I was over reacting about all of this in my head all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of wanted to calm my self down, and chill out a bit never the less, as I kind of felt like I was being a little bit too over the top with my self right now, as I then all of the sudden dipped my head a bit low to the ground, due to the fact that I felt quite a bit guilty, all at the exact same time too.
None of them seemed to realize just what it was that was wrong with me how ever, at least as far as I could tell from the corner of my eyes, as it seemed like they were just going on ahead with the plan that we had been having before all of this, all at the exact same time too, as I was quite a bit upset by it's as well as the fact that I was also a little bit scared, and I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do right now.
A part of me wanted to stop the both of them, but at the exact same time as well, I knew that I did not have much of any other choice, as in the end, it was in fact kind of my own fault that I had been caught, all at the exact same time as well never the less. Though I suppose that at the exact same time too, I really had not expected an orc, none the less an orc that claimed to be my father, at the rock that I had told Ashton that I was going to go and take a piss at, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as it felt like it was too late at this point any ways, as I saw that the both of them were going on ahead, as I saw that Ashton was taking the lead over to where it was that we had promised to meet her at, all at the exact same time as well, as I gulped quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do now, all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I suppose that I did not have much of any other choice as to just what it was that I could do, besides the fact that I knew that I had to follow them to where it was that my mother was at, by the rock that I had met her at before, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden lifted my head up, as I saw that the both of them were a fair bit ahead of me at the exact same time as well such as they had been not all too long ago, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I groaned a bit to my self, as I then went ahead and followed them, as I knew that where it was that we were heading over to right now, was simply on the far side down the hill, which I could see the edge off not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that I also wanted to take the lead for them, all at the exact same time too, as it was not as if I was trying to act like I was the superior out of the both of them at all, as it was simply due to the fact that I did not want my mother to think that it was just them, if she was looking up to the top of the hill, as she might think that they had come to kill her, at the exact same time too.
That was at least what it was that I felt like I would think, if I was in her situation, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and I did my best to regain a little bit of some focus, as well as a little bit of some sort of control over my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to jog to catch up to them, such as I had to do not all too long before now.
Once I had caught up to them, I then did in fact step in front of Ashton, to take the lead, which he did not seem to be upset about at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw him lift his hand out, as he nodded for me to go ahead and take the front for the both of them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was glad that it was the case as well, as I felt a bit better about all of this too.
Once I did in fact take the lead, we then shortly after all of that, did in fact head over to the top part of the hill, so that we would be able to see the rock, as well as the orc village that the legions had attacked just earlier today, all at the exact same time as well, as, as soon as I saw it, it did in fact make me feel a bit sick at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit scared as to just what it was that I was about to get my self in to none the less.
I shook off all of those thoughts how ever, as I then all of the sudden looked over to the rock that was also closer below us, all at the exact same time too, as to no such sort of surprise, as I suppose there was no where else for her really to go to, now that her home had been destroyed, I saw that my mother, Libsy, was at the rock right now, as I saw that she was looking around, as it was clear that she was wondering if I was in fact coming in the very first place any ways, such as I had told her that I would be.
She was also clearly wondering as to just where it was that I was coming from, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear she did not want it to be a surprise, all at the exact same time as well, which I suppose that I could not blame her for, as I was in fact bringing a human with me, and much unlike me at the exact same time too, I was sure that she was not used to being around humans all of the time, such as I had been all of my life, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden stopped my self in my path, all at the exact same time, as I then got my focus on the fact that I was staring at her right now. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time at the exact same time as well, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, as I then all of the sudden heard the foot steps of the other 2, as they stopped right beside me, and they looked down at her.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as all of us just stared at her for quite a bit of some time, as none us seemed like we were going to say a word about it to one another, all at the exact same time as well. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that we were even doing in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my self, as I knew just what it was that I had to do, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to speak them at the exact same time as well.
"Well... There she is..."