Chapter 30: Your Kings

I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that my father, the orc king had even said to me in the very first place any ways, about the fact that he had said that I had lied to him. I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he had come to that sort of reasoning in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden tilted my head at him a bit, to let him know that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even getting at in the very first place any ways.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once how ever, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too how ever, and just why it was that he was coming right over to me, gripping his battle axe quite a bit tightly none the less, as it did in fact make feel quite a bit uncomfortable as to just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time too, as I was quite a bit lost by it, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I could see him drawing closer and closer to me, as he was going at quite a bit of some fast speeds none the less, as he would be right up on me in just a few moments, and just based off of the look that he had on his face, and the fact that he was gripping on to the battle axe so tightly right now, than I had to take my best guess that he was not all too happy with me right now, and that he was going to try to kill me, such as he had just done to the human king.
I was not going to lie to my self either, I knew that I would have no such sort of chance in a battle against my father how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had to think on some thing fast, and I knew that I had to think quick, to try to find my self some way out of this stick situation that I had seemed to have gotten my self in to in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I felt quite a bit sick.
I also seemed to be at a bit of a loss for words, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like my brain seemed to be stuck in place, which was quite a bit of a common thing for me to do, all at the exact same time as well, though this did not seem to be the best time to be thinking all too much on all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I was at quite a bit of a loss for words, all at once, as I just was stuck.
I blinked my eyes at my father, just a few times, as I saw straight rage in his eyes, as it was clear that he was coming over to kill me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden begna to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at the exact same time too, though that seemed to be damn near impossible, as it seemed to be quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, when I saw that there was a giant orc that was coming over to me, as it was clear that it was with the intent in killing me, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt sick, as I did my best to try to think on some thing quick, all at the exact same time too, but just as it seemed like I was trying to do as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Callan, as he then all of the sudden began to start to speak up, all at the exact same time too, as I had nearly even forgot that he was even with me in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden turned my head over to him.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, once again, though this time a bit more soft, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as best as it felt like I could possibly do, as I then all of the sudden looked at Callan right in to his eyes, as I could in fact see some fear in those eyes, none the less. Of course he was afraid though, now that I came to think of it, as he had just seen his father get killed by the exact same giant orc that was coming right over towards us right at this very moment in time too, as I was just as afraid as he was, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I shivered quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, all at once, though that seemed to be quite a bit hard for me if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Callan even had to say to the both of us in the very first place, all at the exact same time as well.
"Shit... This didn't go as planned... How the hell did he find out?" He seemed to be asking him self, as it was clear that he was not asking me that question right now, as I saw that he simply had his eyes on my father right now, as my father seemed to draw closer and closer to the both of us, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like we were coming to our inevitable death all the exact same time as well. It made me feel sick, as I kind of felt like I should just take it, and just give up, as I knew that there was no point in trying for me any ways.
I knew that I had hardly been training to be in the army for all that much time, and even when I had been training, I knew that I was being trained to be a human, and not an orc, so I really doubted if it would work all too well for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to breath in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, though I did in fact gulp quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as soon as I did so.
I felt quite a bit empty in side, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go back on just what it was that Callan had even said in the very first place any ways, just a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that he had said that he was a little bit confused as to just how it was that my father had found out about some thing. I still was at a bit of a loss for words my self how ever, as to just what it was that he was even talking about in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I seemed to just stare at my father, in a bit of some slow motion, or it was just the fact that my father was in fact coming slow, as it then all of the sudden began to start to hit me, all at once, as to just what it was that Callan had even meant with what it was that he had even said in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden began to remember, all at once, that we had been planning a bit of a scheme for my father, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Well, it had mainly been my mother and him, though I did in fact feel a bit guilty about it still my self, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I knew that in the end I had in fact agreed on it, none the less, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I was in fact very much a part of it as the both of them were, which were of course Callan and my mother. Though, they had in fact said a bunch of bad things about the both of our parents, so I felt like it was a bit hard for me not to go ever, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I saw the angry that was on the face of my father, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that Callan was any sort of afraid right at this very moment in time how ever, when it seemed to be fairly clear to me that my father had his eyes, and he had his sights on me right now, as I was pretty sure that he was coming over to me to go ahead and try to kill me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to gulp quite a big wad of spit down my throat, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to see, just before I had time to react, all at the exact same time too, that my father was now all of the sudden right up on me, all at the exact same time too, as it did not seem like there was not all too much to defend my self at this point, as it kind of felt like it was time to simply expect my fate all of the sudden, as I could see him swinging the battle axe right over on to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just before it seemed like it was going to hit me how ever, I then all of the sudden, all at once, was suddenly pummeled to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact, once again, quite a bit lost, and I was quite a bit confused as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as soon as it was that I was on the ground, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like I had taken quite a bit of a heavy hit, all at the exact same time too.
I turned my head over to who it was that had taken me down, all at once, as I was about to get upset by it none the less, until I then all of the sudden began to start to see as to just who it was that had even done as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in quite a bit of some shock, to see that it was my best friend, which was Ashton of course, that had been the one that had some how seemed to take me down with such ease, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I suppose that it had made sense as to just why it was that it had been so easy to do as such a thing in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I knew that I had kind of just given my body up to the fact that I had known that my father had in fact been about to kill me, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was still quite a bit of at a loss for words how ever, none the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down a bit, all at the exact same time too.
I then seemed to start to look over to Ashton for just a little bit longer, until I then all of the sudden then all at once, did inbfaft nod to him, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I knew that he had saved my life, or at the very least, he had prolonged it for just a bit more time, all at the exact same time too, as I could hear my father yelling, quite a bit upset, not all too far away, of a bunch of words that I could not quite seem to get, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, once again.
In the end how ever, I did in fact nod back to Ashton, all at once, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him, and that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as not all too much longer after it was that he had seen me do as such a thing, never the less, he then all of the sudden began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Come on! Get up and fight! You are stronger than this!" He yelled at me, as I still was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even talking about in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he was even getting at in the very first place any ways.
That was, until it all of the sudden began to start to hit me, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I heard all of the fighting that was going on in the back ground, all at the exact same time too, as it then all of the sudden began to start to hit me, once again, as to the fact that I knew that what it was that Callan had told me earlier, had in fact come true.
There was clearly a fight going on right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that Ashton had his hand reached out, as it was clear that he was trying to help me get up from off of the ground, which was where it was that he had just taken me down to, not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then once again began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden, all at once, did in fact grab on to the hand of my best friend, as he did in fact help me up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time as well.
Once I was up, I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my sword up from the back side of me, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just who's side it was that I should be on right now, in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well. I saw orcs fighting against humans, and I was about to go and start to join my fellow orcs, when I all of the sudden began to start to remember, that I still was a part of the human army after all.
I could not imagine the fact that I was going to go to war against my own species, especially so early, as I felt like I should have had a few more months of training before I had got to this point, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see Ashton begin to start to head away from me, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now, if I was not going to lie to my self wither, until I then all of the sudden began to start to realize the direction that I saw Ashton going over towards in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden saw that Callan was in a fight against my father, all at the exact same time too, as well.
None the less, Callan was not winning, as he was doing even worse than it seemed like his father had been doing as, I saw that he was holding on with his sword for dear life, with the head of the battle axe, as it seemed like my father had swung it right at him, all at the exact same time too, whilst Callan had just managed to block it at the very last second, all at the exact same time as well, as he was lucky that he had in fact done as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, I could tell that it was in fact making Callan weaker and weaker by each passing second, which I was not all too sure if that were due to the fact that the axe had some sort of power, or if it was due to the fact that my father was a lot stronger than Callan was, all at the exact same time as well. Perhaps it could be a mixture of both, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw all at once, that Ashton was now all of the sudden right up on my father, as he then all of the sudden swung at my father, all at the exact same time too.
My father was a bit lost in the fact that he was trying to take down Callan, all at the exact same time too, that it had seemed like he had failed to notice as to the fact that Ashton was coming up on to him, at least, until the last second, as he did his best to try to dodge it at the last second, but he did take quite a bit of a heavy cut right on to the edge of his stomach, that made him howl quite a bit loudly, all at the exact same time as well.
As I saw that Ashton was now in the fight all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that I now needed to do, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I began to start to run over to my father, all at the exact same time as well, such as I had seen Ashton do, though I was going quite a bit slower than my good friend had been going how ever.
It did not seem to matter though, as I got up to my father in no time, and I swung at him with my sword, all at the exact same time too, though it was a bit slower than Ashton had gone, and also there was the fact that my father had seen it coming a lot faster than he had clearly seen Ashton coming, all at the exact same time too, as he seemed to dodge it with quite a bit of some ease, all at the exact same time as well.
Luckily, I remembered some thing that Callan had taught me in general, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that if I as an orc, in a battle, was to swing at some one, that I needed to make sure that I did not miss too badly, that way I was able to be able to regain a bit of some control over my self, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I made sure that I was not too close to my father to let him swing at me.
Luckily, as I turned my head back over to him how ever, I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that I did not need to worry about that all too much, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that Callan was now all of the sudden back on to his feet once again, and he was now swinging right over at my father, all at the exact same time too, as my father did in fact some how managed to dodge the attack, though it seemed like Callan was a bit slower, and a bit weaker than he had been before, so it seemed to be easy for the orc king.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that luckily, Callan took to his own advice that he had given me not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time too, which had to do with the fact that he did not want to miss too badly, as he was easily able to dodge the swing that my father tried to do at him, after the fact that he had dodged the attack that Callan had swung at him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I was quite a bit surprised by it, but I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I saw that us 3 friends were now in a circle all around my father, all at the exact same time too, as I could see that it surprised my father, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he should do right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
My father began to start to look at all 3 of us, one by one, until he then all of the sudden seemed to stop once it was that he had locked eyes on me, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it seemed like my father was quite a bit hurt over some thing, all at the exact same time too, as I tilted my head at him, as I then all of the sudden saw him nod to me, to let me know that he was about to speak to me all at the exact same time too.
I did not nod back to him how ever, as I felt like I could not, when I knew that he had just tried to kill me a few moments before now, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as he just seemed to stare at me for a little bit longer, until he then all of the sudden seemed to just give up on the fact that I was going to nod back to him, all at the exact same time too, as he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Why did you betray me? You could have had so much..." He said to me, as I looked at him for a few moments, as I did in fact feel a bit bad about it at first, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact know that I had in fact betrayed him, all at the exact same time as well, though I really still had not been the one that had been thinking on all of those plans, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt quite a bit sick about it, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I was just about to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
Just before I did how ever, I then all of the sudden began to start to remember, all at once, as to the fact as to some thing that my mother had told me about not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time too. That was the fact that she had told me that my father was a very deceitful person, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in to my self, as I knew that it was the truth, and he was simply just trying to get me on his side right now.
It was clear that he knew that he did not stand very much of chance in this fight against all 3 of us, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like he was just trying to get me on his side once again, so that he could try to trick his way out of this one. I knew that I should not fall for it, as I was not all too sure if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to how it was that I actually could believe what it was that he had told me, as to the fact that he had said that he would offer me a job as one of his guards at his palace, all at the exact same time as well.
I was fairly certain that he was going to kill me shortly after it was that he had killed the human king, all at the exact same time as well, as he had in fact got angry at me, not all too much longer before now, as I knew that he had in fact just tried to kill me not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking on right at this very moment in time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times. I knew that this was exactly what it was that he wanted, and I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and my focus back on to the present, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden looked at my father right in to his eyes, and I then all of the sudden squinted my eyes over at him, all at the exact same time too, which I could tell had in fact surprised him, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and my focus back on to a bit more of a healthier mental state, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I knew that was was just trying to trick me, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I could not let him trick me, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once this time, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that I had to say some thing to him at the very least, as I knew that I had to break the silence that was in the circle, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden knew as to just what it was that I should do, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden shook my head over towards my father, all at once.
My father tilted his head over toward me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that I was even getting at in the very first place any ways, until I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to him not all too much longer after all of that, as I knew that he was in fact listening as to just what to was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"You raped my mother... You've killed too many other women, and children... Simply due to the fact that you were scared they were going to take your spot as the king? No... You are a coward, and you are trying to fool me... I am not falling for it..." I said, as I did my best to try to call his bluff, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact quite a bit worried as to just what it was that I had even said, as I wondered if it was in fact true.
What if my mother was lying to me? What if she had given her self up to the orc king? I was not all too sure, but I felt like I was about to find out what the case was, soon enough, all at the exact same time too, as I looked at my father right in to his eyes, as I then all of the sudden saw him squint his eyes at me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was not all too happy with me what so ever right at this very moment in time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times.
As I saw him seem to stare at me for just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear him start to let out an angry yell, all at the exact same time too, as it was now clear to me that what it was that I had just said to him was in fact true, and it clearly made him angry that I now knew that real truth, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw him lift up his battle axe, all at the exact same time too, as I was fairly certain that he was about to swing at me in pure rage.
I got my self ready for it, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to dodge my self out of the way of him, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as soon as it was that I did as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I could, as I then all of the sudden saw the orc king begin to start to look away from me, very much to my surprise, all at once, as I then saw him turn him self around quite a bit quick, all at the exact same time too.
It all seemed to happen so fast, that I did not see it coming what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw what it was that the orc king was doing, all at the exact same time as well. No... He was not swinging at me... He was swinging at some one much different than me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw him swing right at my best friend Ashton, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that Ashton had not seen it coming either, as it was clear that he did not have a chance.
The blade of the axe cracked Ashton right in the chest, all at once, as I saw the surprised, and quite a bit of a shocked look on the face of Ashton, all at once, as to just what it was that had even just happened in the very first place any ways, none the less. Ashton wobbled a few times, as not all too much longer after that, all at the exact same time too, Ashton then began to fall down to the ground, with the battle axe right in to his chest, all at once. He hit the ground with a loud thump, as I then stared at the lifeless body of my best friend, all at once.
At first, it seemed like it could not be real, as I wondered if I was in another one of those strange dreams that I had been having none the less. As I stared at my best friend for a bit more time how ever, it then all of the sudden seemed to dawn on me, all at once, that this was in fact real, and I had just watched my best friend die right in front of my eyes, all at the exact same time too. Another thing that hit me, was the fact that what my mother had told me about my father, was also true.
It all began to start to fuel a new kind of rage, that I had felt like I had never had in my before, all at once, as I held on to my sword very strongly, and very hard, as I then all of the sudden began to yell at the top of my lungs, all at once, given no other such sort of thought as to the fact that I saw that Callan was attacking my father right at this very moment in time, as I knew that my father could not defend him self from this brutal hit that I was about to pound him with, all at the exact same time too.
That only made it merrier how ever, as I then stabbed the sword straight in to the back side of the orc king, and I pushed it in even further, once it was in, as I then all of the sudden heard my father begin to yell even louder than he had before when he had been in pain, as he then all of the sudden fell down to the ground, such as my best friend had done not all too long ago.
I knew that it was over now, as I knew that I had just killed my father, none the less. How ever, I still kind of felt like I felt quite a bit empty in side, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to ask my self what was the cost in all of this, as I kind of wished that, even if I was in fact happy to get to meet my real mother, I kind of wished that I never had, all at the exact same time too.
I wish that I could have stayed innocent to all of this, and that I could have just stayed in the army legion with Ashton that I had been in before. Hell... I did not even want that, as I knew that I was never a big fan of war for one thing, which felt like it could have stemmed from my human father telling me that war was bad when I was younger, all at the exact same time as well.
Either way, it did not seem to matter all too much to me, as I just felt empty in side, all at the exact same time too, now that I had just lost my best friend, as I just fell down to the ground, and I stared at the nasty dirt that was below me, that was covered in my blood, all at the exact same time as well. The blood of an orc, and the blood of a human, was what I saw.
Both did not make me feel any good, as I hated even the thought of killing people, as it seemed to be useless to me, if I was not going to lie to my self, as to the fact of the thought of taking the life away from some one. That was for sure some thing that I did not have in common with my orc father, as I let out quite a bit of a rough, and quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed like it was not all too hard for me to do as such a thing, due to the fact that I knew that I felt quite a bit empty in side of my self right at this very moment in time too. Luckily how ever, I heard the voice of Callan, as he seemed to be yelling to every one that was around him, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and my focus on to all of that, all at the exact same time as well.
I lifted my head up, as I then all of the sudden looked over in the direction of Callan, all at once, as I stared at him right in to his eyes, as it seemed like for some odd reason or another, he seemed to have a fairly big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. It upset me quite a bit, but I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could how ever, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to seem like he wanted to yell to every one in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Every one stop this battle!" He seemed to yell to all of the people that were all around him, as very much to my surprise, it seemed to be quite a bit loud, all at the exact same time too, as once again, much to my surprise, it seemed like every one had in fact heard him, and that they were listening as to just what it was that he even had to say right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times all at once, as all of the sudden, very much to my own surprise how ever, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear all of the voices, and yelling seem to die down, as I heard all of the fighting stop, as I saw that every one, orcs and humans included, all of the sudden turned their heads over, to see as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways. Once it was that it seemed like Callan had noticed that he now had every one's attention on him, all at once, he then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to every one once again, and I did in fact begin to continue to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, just as he had done before. "Every one... Bow down to your new kings!"