Chapter 21: A Friend

I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I could not help but to still be a little bit scared, and a bit afraid as to the fact that I was not all too sure if Callan was not trying to trick me or some thing. I felt like I could trust the guy and all of that, but I felt like it was just a bit crazy to me, that he just so happened to be the son of a king as well, and we just so happened to meet up in the same legion all at the exact same time too.
I felt like he could be tricking me, to go off with my mother, only to kill me, and act like I would never be found, as I just kept on looking back behind me over and over again, as I was scared that he was going to betray me, and he was in fact going to kill me, all at the exact same time too.
It just felt a bit strange to me how he had told me that Tanner had been fine with me going off, as if that was not treason, nor was it a felony not only to run off from your legion, but to also go to another kingdom all at the exact same time too. I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should not be acting the way that I was right now, as I felt like I should calm my self down at the exact same time too.
I had finally got to meet, and find my mother after so long, as that had felt like all that I had ever wanted with my life, was to just find my parents, or at least find out what all had really happened to them, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self once again, and I then dipped my head a bit low to the ground, which I knew that my mother had noticed me do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I should be happy right now, but it just felt like I could not be though, due to the fact that I felt a lot of stress right now, as I still felt like some thing was not right with all that was going on right now. I kept on continuously breathing in, over and over again, as I was still a bit freaked out, as well as the fact that I was a bit afraid with all of this.
I had left my best friend behind, as I knew that it had hurt him all at the exact same time too, as we had not even told Eldon a single thing that had happened, though I felt like now that I was gone, he probably had. Hell, for all that I knew, Tanner probably had already called up a meeting to explain to every one what had happened, and why all of the sudden, the big orc was no where to be seen around the camp, which I was sure that a lot of the people that were in camp were going to be happy for, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times as well how ever, as I shook off all of those thoughts, all at once, as I knew that it did not matter all too much, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as I then just kept on going with what it was that I was doing right now in the very first place any ways, as I knew that I needed to chill my self down a bit.
I knew that I could not lie to my self at the exact same time too how ever, as I knew that I could not say 100% that every thing was going to be okay, and that things were going to go just as planned, as I felt like there was going to be some thing that was going to happen that would end up being bad for us in all of this, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to freak out a bit once again.
It gave me the jitters, and I could tell that my mother had once again noticed it from me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she reached her hand in to calm me down, all at the exact same time too, as she grabbed her hand on to my shoulder, all at the exact same time too, as she then all of the sudden stopped me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was even doing right now.
Perhaps she just could not take it right now, as to the way that I was acting, as I was sure that she felt like I was acting like a coward, which was some thing that orcs usually did not do, as I had been told that they always fought to the last man at the very least, as I had been told that they never ran off, as they just did not have any sort of fear at all, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that I had a lot of fear right now.
Though, how could she really blame me for it though? I had lived with humans all of my life, and that was just the way that I had grown up, as I had not even wanted to get my self in to the clothing that she was in right now, even though she had offered it several times to me over and over again. It just looked nasty, and safe to say, it just did not look human. Of course, it was not human, so I suppose that made a lot of sense as well, none the less.
I sighed a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I then shook off all of those thoughts all at once how ever, as I then stopped my self, all at the exact same time as well, such as it had clearly seemed to be to me, as to just what it was that she had been wanting me to do in the very in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to her, all at once, and I then tilted my head over to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was even doing right now, in the very first place any ways.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden shook off all of those thoughts all at once, as I then got my eyes on me mother, as I saw that she did not seem to have an all too upset, angry, nor sad look in her eyes at all right now for some odd reason or another, which confused me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, and I then all of the sudden tilted my head over towards my mother, to let her know that I was in fact quite a bit confused as to just what it was that she was even getting at right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
As I looked at my mother right in to her eyes how ever, I then all of the sudden noticed her nod to me, as she pointed her finger out towards some thing out in the distance, all at the exact same time too, which had me ever more confused as to just what it was that was going on right now, and just what it was that she was even getting at right now, in the very first place any ways, as I let out quite a bit of a rough, and a heavy sigh to my self, as I then all of the sudden looked over to just what it was that she was pointing me over to in the very first place any ways.
As I looked over to just what it was that she was pointing me over to, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden noticed that she was pointing over to an orc place. This place was a lot bigger than a normal orc village, like the ones that we had passed by a few times through out the day, all at the exact same time as well, as this one seemed to be almost like a city, though it was no where near as big as the city that I had once lived in how ever.
This city was a bit nasty as well, as I could smell the wrench from all the way over here, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was the reason that my mother would even be pointing me over to that place in the very first place any ways, as that was the most nasty smell that it felt like I had even smelt in my life, and trust me, I had smelt a lot of nasty smells through out my life, never the less, as I was fairly certain that this was the worst of the worst of them.
I turned my head back over to my mother, all at the exact same time as well, as I still was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even the reason that she was pointing me over to that city, in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I she blinked her eyes a few times towards me, as I could tell that she too was a little bit lost her self right now as well.
Though it seemed like her reason for being a little bit lost, was due to the reason that she saw that I was lost right now, which as far as I could tell, that it seemed to confuse her quite a bit none the less. I let out quite a bit of another heavy sigh to my self, as it kind of seemed like we were really getting no where right now, if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I stared at her with a bit of a blank look on my face for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, until I saw her roll her eyes at me, all at the exact same time too, as if I was some kind of idiot. Which to be fair, I did feel like I was in fact very much of an idiot, a lot of the time, though this time it was due to the fact that I did not have a single clue as to just beat it was that she was getting at, nor what it was that she was even trying to tell me in the very first place any ways.
My mother stared at me for a little bit longer, until she then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as she then began nodded to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that she was trying to tell me that she was about to start to speak to me all at once, never the less, though I still felt like I was quite a bit lost if I was not going to lie to my self, either.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self how ever, as after just a few moments longer, I then did in fact nod right back over to her, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less. Once she had seen me do as such a thing, it seemed to be clear that it had made her feel better, as she did in fact begin to speak, as I begun to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me at the exact same time as well.
"We are going to head in to that city... It might smell nasty, but we will be fine... We will be safe for the night in there..." She said to me, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I was once again, a little bit lost by what it was that she had even just said to me in the very first place any ways, which this time, luckily enough for me, she had not seemed to notice, as I knew that I had already made my self out to be a bit of a fool, and a bit of an idiot as it was already, never the less.
It was clear that her eyes were on the city right now, and that was what it was that she had her attention in right at this very moment in time never the less, as I let out quite a bit of another soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to think on just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, and just what it was that she had meant by the fact that we were going to sleep in the city for the night.
It was as if the orc kingdom had a lot of creatures and stuff, which for all that I knew, that might be the case, as I had seen quite a bit of some strange things in these lands as it was so far, so I felt like I could not count it out. It was as if I felt like we would be safe for the night out here, with no such sort of tent like we had when I had been in the legion with the soldiers, all at the exact same time too.
If we were to sleep out here, we would have no bed at all, and I knew that it would get quite a bit cold, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was a very bad idea to even think on such a thing like that, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, and I then shook off all of those thoughts from my mind, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it was a waste of time as to just what it was that I was even thinking about right now any ways, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I knew that being in a city, even if we had to sleep out on the streets, would be a lot more warm, and a lot more safe than the fact that we would have to sleep out in the wild, and out in the wilderness, all at the exact same time as well.
I sighed a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden turned my head back over to my mother, now that it seemed like I had calmed my self down a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that this surely was not some sort of trap, right? I did not even want to think of it being that way, as I knew that it did not make any sort of sense that it would be for one thing, nor did it seem to make any sort of sense to stress my self out, or to worry about any of it, all at the exact same time as well.
I just looked over towards my mother for a little bit more time, and a little bit longer, as I stared at her right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to nod to her, all at once, to let her know that I agreed on what it was that she had said to me, all at the exact same time as well, and to let her know that we could go ahead and head in towards the city, all at the exact same time too.
My mother nodded right back over to me, as just as she began to turn her head away from me, and start to go ahead and walk over to the city, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to her, none the less, as I felt like I was not done there, and it felt like a little bit more needed to be said about all of this, all at the exact same as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, as soon as she turned her head over to me, and she tilted my head over to me at the exact same time as well. That was good enough for me to let me know that I had her attention how ever, as I went ahead and continued to speak, now that I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"What is that smell? It's disgusting..." I said to her, as I squinted my nose, as we as my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to ignore the smell, or try to wipe off the smell, as it was kind of bringing tears to my eyes, not because it hurt me or any thing, as it was more just due to the fact that the smell was so nasty, that it hurt my eyes not me mentally at all.
Though I was not going to lie, the smell was in fact messing me up mentally, as I was starting to think that living in an orc city, might not be the best idea for me at all in fact, if the smell really was in fact that nasty, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I felt like I would much rather live in a human city, such as the one that I lived in, as I knew that they had parks that grew all sorts of things, like flowers, that always filled the air with a nice and warm smell.
This was the opposite of that, as I was not all too sure how any orc could live in those sorts of conditions. It was clear that apparently thousands of orcs could how ever, just based off of all of the homes that I saw in that city, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I shook away all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time as well.
I gulped a bit to my self, as I felt like this might all be a bad idea for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy, and quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to turn my head back over to my mother, as I still was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even making that smell in the very first place any ways, and just how it was that it seemed to be normal to her all at the exact same time too.
Based off of what it was that I felt like it could be, could be due to the fact that she was used to living in these sort of conditions, which felt like it was quite a bit crazy to me how any sort of creature would want to live in a hell hole such as the place that we were even near right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times at her, all at the exact same time too.
What I had to guess was the more obvious answer to that how ever, was the fact that she was used to it, due to the fact that I am sure that she had been to this place more than once before, as I was sure that she had been to a lot of places in the orc kingdom, to do her best of being found by the orc king, all at the exact same time too, as she had told me that the orc king had in fact raped her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
It seemed to be a normal thing for orcs to do, just based off of what it was that I had been told, time and time again from a lot of humans, as it turns out, that humans were not the only thing that orcs liked to rape clearly, as it was clear to me now, that orcs liked to rape their own species, all at the exact same too, as it made me feel sick as to the fact of even the thought of rape none the less, as I knew that a lot of the women in the city that I had once lived in, were always worried that I was going to do such a thing like that.
Luckily enough for them how ever, that was just not the case for me at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that my father had taught me better than all of that, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my focus back on to the fact that I was waiting for my mother to start to speak back to me, as to the question that I had asked her not all too long ago, all at the exact same time too.
I had got a bit lost in my head, all at the exact same time too, to even notice that she was even trying to speak to me in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self once again, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was wrong with me, nor what it was that was even going on with me right at this very moment in time any ways.
I blinked my eyes a few times how ever, as I lifted my head back up to my mother, as I saw her nod to me from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that she was trying to get my attention never the less, as I then all of the sudden looked right at my mother, and not all too long after all of that, I did in fact nod back to her, to let her know that she did in fact have my attention on her right now.
As soon as she had seen me do as to such a thing, none the less, she did not take all too much longer to begin to start to speak to me once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"It is the manure of the orcs that live in the city... They shit and piss all in the streets, and never bother to clean it up..." She said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit shocked as to just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, never the less. It has me quite a bit shocked, as to just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time too, as that was some of the nastiest shit that I had ever heard in my life, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that any one could live in a place like this, all at the exact same time too, as it nearly made me want to vomit, as to the fact of the smell, but not just that, but it made me want to vomit as to what it was that she had told me, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I kind of wanted to just go back to the legion, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to turn my head back around, to look behind me, none the less. Just as soon as I did, which I was sure that my mother had noticed at the exact same time as well, my mother then began to start to speak up to me all of the said. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I let out a heavy sigh to my self, once again, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to her, and I then nodded to her, to let her know that I was in fact listening as to just what it was that she even had to say in the very first place any ways. Once it was that she had seen me do as such a thing, she then kept on speaking to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, at the exact same time too, once again. "This is a rare place like this... They have no leader here... It's just going to be for the night, it's a lot safer in there than it is out here... Trust me, just follow me..."
She said it to me, as I could tell that she felt quite a bit bad for me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to her that she could tell that I was not used to this kind of stuff. I hoped that what it was that she had said that it was a rare city, was in fact right, all at the exact same time as well, as I hoped that it was due to the fact that they had no leader ship, that was the reason that all of the orcs felt like they could just piss and shit all over the place in that city none the less.
I was not all too sure as to how any sort of creature could live in an environment such as that one, all at the exact same time too, as it felt kind of crazy, and it did not seem real to me that it could be true, but based off of the smell, and the serious look on the face of my mother, than I had to assume that it was in fact true, and that she had not been lying at all as to just what it was that she had said to me in the very first place any ways.
I had heard of some nasty cities for some of the humans, but I had never heard of any thing as nasty as this place, as I kind of wished that we could have simply just stopped at one of the near by orc villages that we had seen not all too long ago, as I knew that the smell that had come from that one, was no where near that the rotten wrench that was coming from this one, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I knew that it would hold us back, and it would mean that we would not get to the kings city as fast, but it was worth it to me if I was not going to lie, so long as it meant that I did not have to sleep in a place as nasty as this one, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh once again to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that sleeping on the streets of an orc village was a lot more cold, and a lot more dangerous that it would be to just sleep in some ally way in side of an orc city.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I felt like I would just have to get over it, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times once again, and I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I did my best to try to shake out all of those thoughts from my head, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see my mother begin to start to walk off with out me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to breath in quite a bit to my self, before I began to follow her, all at once.
Just as I breathed in a bit, I realized that I had made quite a bit of a costly mistake, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden let out the nasty smell in to my mouth, all at once, as it was the most nasty taste that I had ever tasted in my life, all at the exact same time too, as I then did my best to try to ignore it, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my eyes, and I got my focus on the fact instead, that I knew that I needed to follow my mother in to the city right at this very moment in time.
I continued to follow my mother, as I saw that the city was not all too far away from us right now, and I could see the faces of some of the ugly orcs that were in the streets, all at the exact same time too, and I saw the ugly half naked clothes that they were wearing none the less, as that in it self made me want to vomit, none the less, as I hoped that it was not like this in any of the other orc cities either.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to ignore them, all at the exact same time too, as we then began to start to head down one of the dirt roads that led in to the city, all at the exact same time too, as it felt like it was kind of hard as to the fact that I could even ignore them, due to the fact that I could see them all seeming to stare at me for some odd reason or another, which had me quite a bit lost, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that they were even staring at me for in the very first place any ways.
As we kept on walking down the street, it began to start to make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable, as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as I did my best to try to just stare at the ground, and ignore them as much as I could, all at the exact same time too, as I gulped quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, and I just kept on following my mother in to the city, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As we kept on going in to the city, I then all of the sudden finally began to hear a voice, as I had heard many voices speaking right now, but this time, this was a voice that I managed to catch just what it was that they were saying, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to just who it was that was even speaking right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time too.
When I looked over to the orc, I then all of the sudden noticed that the orc that was speaking right now, just so happened to be a very young orc, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that it did not realize that it was speaking so loudly right now, as I saw that the orc was speaking to it's parents that were right beside her right now, as I rolled my eyes a little bit, and I then let out a bit of a soft sigh, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that the young she orc even had to say in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"What is that orc wearing? I've never seen some thing like that before? It's so... So pretty!" The young orc said, as it was clear that it did in fact realize, thankfully, as I felt like at first, that the orcs thought that what it was that they were wearing, actually looked good on them, all at the exact same time too, but based off of what it was that the young orc had said, I began to realize that it was not true at all how ever, all at the exact same time as well.
The young orc then instantly realized her mistake, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw her hide behind her parents all at the exact same time as well, as I thought it was kind of funny as to the fact that she was staring at me in such awe right now, all at the exact same time as well, as it made a lot more sense to me now as to why every one was talking about me, and why they were staring at me, all at the exact same time too.
Perhaps it would have been better like my mother had told me to, to change clothes, but for now, all I could do is laugh it off, as I simply thought it was a little bit funny as to what the young orc had said in the very first place, as I had seen her hide, as if she was worried that I might attack her, which might be the case for some orcs if you had said some thing about them, but that was not the case for me, as all that I could simply due is laugh it off.
Clearly her parents did not find it all too much funny to them how ever, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice them whispering to their daughter, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that they were scolding her for what it was that she had done none the less, as they clearly saw as well, that I had noticed, and I had heard as to just what it was that she had said in the very first place any ways.
As they knew that, they then all of the sudden began to go away in a hurry, away from me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, and I then got my eyes back on to the fact that my mother had gone a bit ahead of me, all a the exact same time as well, as I knew that I had to catch up, to where ever it was that she was taking me, and where it was that we were going to sleep for the night, as I could already notice that it was getting dark, and it was starting to get a bit hard for me to see, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden squinted my eyes at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden did my best to try to hurry over to my mother none the less, as I did my best to try to keep a bit of a blank look on my face, as soon as I had caught up to her, as I knew that she could hear my very loud foot steps, and she had noticed that I had fallen a bit fat behind her, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw her roll her eyes at me for some odd reason or another. I was a little bit lost, as well as the fact that I was confused as to just why that was the case in the very first place any ways, until she all of the sudden began to start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw her nod to me as well, to make sure that I was listening.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I still felt like I could not help but to be a little bit lost by all that was going on in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden just nodded back to her, as I felt like the best way to find out as to just what it was that was even going on right now, was to simply pay attention, and wait to hear what it was that she had to say, which I made it be known that she did have my attention, all at the exact same time too.
Not too long after the fact that she now knew that she had my attention on her, all at the exact same time too, it did not take her all too much longer after all of that, to begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I too, did in fact, begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Don't worry about them, they are just curious about all of it..." She said to me, as it calmed me down, and it relaxed me as to just what it was that she had said, though I had already known that to be the case, all at the exact same time too, just based off of what it was that the little girl had said in the very first place any ways, to the both of her parents.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden began to roll my eyes, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that I had already known that to be the case never the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in a bit to my self all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I did in fact have a bit of a worried look on my face, all at the exact same time too, so it would make sense at the exact same time as well, as to the fact she would think that was the case as to why I was worried.
That was not the case how ever, as the simple case was the fact that I was in a place that I had never seen before, and I had no idea where it was that we were going for one thing, but also the other thing was, I had no idea as to just where it was that we were going to go none the less, as at this point, we were quite a bit deep in to the city at this point, and my mother had still yet to seem to want to stop at any nearby ally ways, all at the exact same time as well, as that was really what it was that had me so off right now, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I shivered a little bit to my self, as I saw that my mother was still staring at me with quite a bit of a worried look on her face, as any mother should be for a son right now. It was probably on a next level for her how ever, as I knew that she had not seen me in a very long time, and she was very worried about me her self none the less, as I could tell based off of the look on her face, and also the fact that she also knew that she was taking me in to a place that I had not been before, and a place that I was not used to never the less.
I blinked my eyes just a few times, as I then shook off all of those thoughts, all at once, as I started at my mother right in to her eyes, and I then all of the sudden shook my head at her, to let her know that was not what it was that had me so worried at all right now, as the reason that I felt like I was so worried at this very moment in time, was a lot different than all of that, once again, as I felt like I should let it be known, that way she was not lost her self.
I stared at my mother for just a little bit more time, as I then all of the sudden nodded to her, as I could tell that she was very lost right now, as to all that was going on with me never the less. After it was that she had seen me nod how ever, she did in fact nod back to me, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that it had relieved her, to know that I was going to explain as to just what it was that was even going on with me right now.
Now that I knew that she had her full attention on me my self right now, and was not thinking on just what it was that was wrong with me, and just what it was that had me so worried never the less, I did in fact, not too much longer after all of that, begin to start to speak up to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that she was now listening as to each and every word that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"No... That is not what it is that I am worried about at all actually..." I said to her, as I just stared at my mother with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that she was quite a bit lost right now, and quite a bit confused as to just what it was that I had said, and just what it was that I had meant by what it was that I had said in the very first place any ways. I knew that she was a very smart orc, but clearly she was at a loss for words right now, as to just what it was that was going on with me. I did not blame her for it either, as I then all of the sudden saw her nod to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that she knew that I was not done there, and I still had not finished what it was that I was saying. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then once again nodded back to her, and I then began to continue with where it was that I had left off, on what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, now that I knew that she was once again listening to me. "I just... I don't want to sleep in some ally way filled with shit..."
She looked at me with quite a bit of a blank look on her face, as to just what it was that I had said to her in the very first place any ways, which I was a bit lost about, as I wondered if she did not have a clue as to just what it was that the word shit mean in the very first place any ways, just based off of the empty look that she had in the very first place any ways.
If that was not the case, and she did in fact know what shit was, than she must be looking at me like that, as if it was a normal thing for her to lay her self down cover in that stuff, all at the exact same time too, which kind of scared me for the future of all of this, all at the exact same time as well, as I then once again, such as I had done earlier, began to gulp, as to the thought of having to live life covered in manure.
As I stared at my mother for just a little bit longer how ever, as I stared at the blank look that she still had on her face, she then all of the sudden got rid of that look, as it seemed like she had been a little bit lost by what it was that I had said to her at first, all at the exact same time too. She blinked her eyes a few times, as she all of the sudden began to laugh at me, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like she thought it was funny, that I seemed to think that sleeping in shit was nasty.
It was disgusting, and it did in fact have me a little bit lost as to just how it was that she could not see it as nasty her self, all at the exact same time too, as I tilted my head over towards her, and I then all of the sudden squinted my eyes at her, all at the exact same time as well, as it almost looked like she was about to fall down on her knees with how hard it was that she was laughing right now.
With how hard it was that she was in fact laughing at this very moment in time, it almost made me want to fall down at laugh with her, but that was not the case at all for me how ever, as I just did not think it was funny at all, as to the fact that I might be about to have to go and sleep in the shit of an orc, who I already knew ate nasty food as it was so far, it made that feel even worse for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I squinted my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
My mother began to finally stop laughing, all at the exact same time too, thankfully enough, as it was in fact starting to get on my nerves, and it was starting to upset me, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that she thought it was funny that I thought that sleeping in manure was nasty.
As my mother finally seemed to get a bit of a serious look on her face, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden saw her nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, as now that she was done laughing, she seemed to finally be ready to speak back to me, and to respond as to just what it was that I had even said to her in the very first place any ways, none the less.
As I saw her in fact nod over to me, I did in fact nod back over to her, though I did in fact keep my eyes squinted over at her, as she blinked her eyes a few times, a little bit lost as to just why it was that it was the case, as she then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to her self, all at the exact same time as well, as she then began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to even say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"No... Of course not! I'm just taking us to a friend's..."