Chapter 26: Agree To The Offer

There steps were quite a bit harsh on me, if I was going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too, as it was in fact wearing me out quite a bit if I was not going to lie to my self either. Though, I kind of felt like a lot of that had to do with the fact that I had already been worn out before all of this, in the very first place any ways. Klogin seemed to be in a bit of some better shape than me, as it did not seem to be wearing, or any sort of grueling for him at all.
That was also due to the fact that he had not traveled the world to find this place how ever, so I really did in fact doubt that it was going to be any sort of hard for him. Besides, if I had to take my best guess, than based off of the fact that he did not seem to have an all too worried look on his face, was that he did in fact have to come up to this place quite a bit often, as it was clear that he job was not only to guard the gates, how ever.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts instead, as I just seemed to stare at the stairs that were ahead of me. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I was quite a bit shocked to see that there actually was not all too many steps that were left for me, as I saw that Klogin was already at the top steps right at this very moment in time.
I knew that it had worn me out, and it really should not be much of a surprise to me at all, that we were at the top steps now, but at the exact same time too, it felt like it had not taken us all too long to get up either. At least, compared to how long it was that I had thought that it was going to be to get up to the top, when ever it was that I had looked up to the top, when I had been all the way at the bottom.
For some reason, that was what it was that I was worried about, all along, rather than the fact that I was going to finally meet my real father, for the first time in my life, all at the exact same time as well. That was not what it was that scared me all too much, as I wondered if that had to do with the fact that my mother had told me that I had to act strong to him, and to not say any thing stupid, or challenge him, as I had to play it cool.
It almost seemed to just program its self in to my body, as to just what it was that she had even said to me, luckily enough for me, as I grinned a bit to my self, all at once, as I then nodded a bit to my self as well, as I was glad to know that it was in fact the case, as I knew that today was not the day that I wanted to die just yet, as it kind of felt like I still had a lot of life left to live for, believe it or not, even though I knew that I should be dead at this point, many times never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that eyes of Klogin, as he was staring right at me, right at this very moment in time as well, with quite a bit of a blank look on his own face, all at the exact same time as well. Though I suppose that it was in fact his job to do as such a thing like that, as I knew that he was supposed to not give any thing at all away to who ever it was that was going to see the king.
That was what it was that my human father had told me at the very least how ever, as I was not all too sure as to just if it was the same that it was for the orcs, as it was for humans. It did in fact seem like the both of the species had quite a bit of some similarities, but at the exact same time too, I also could not deny as to the fact that they also had a lot of differences.
How ever, this seemed to be the case where it was the same for both sides, based off of the fact that Klogin no longer had the same shocked look on his face, such as he had on his face before, to no such sort of surprise to me at all, either. I knew that it should not other me at all either, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts that had any thing to do with him right now.
I knew that he was not the king, so I knew that I should not be worried about him at this very moment in time, none the less, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, doing my best to shake off all of those thoughts from my head, all at once, as I got my mind on the fact that I was now at the top step, right with Klogin right now, as I then all of the sudden saw him nod to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now. I did in fact nod back to him how ever, as I just stared at him with a blank look on my own face, all at once too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do, other than do as such a thing like that. I wanted to at least let him know at the very least, that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as well.
That seemed to make him feel better as well, as I stared at him, right in to his eyes, for just a little bit longer, as I waited, and I expected him to start to speak to me, but very much to my surprise, that was not the case at all, as well. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw him turn his head away from me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw him open the big red doors that were in front of the both of us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As the doors slowly opened, I then saw quite a bit of a beautiful, and a bit of a luxurious room, compared to the rest of the city, at the very least, as I was quite in quite a bit of some shock, and quite a bit of some awe, as to just what it was that I even saw in front of my very own eyes, right at this very moment in time any ways. It was crazy, as it was amazing, never the less. I had thought that my human fathers place had been awesome, but his place was nothing compared to the piles of gold that I saw all over the place right now.
I seemed to be stuck in a trance over all of it, for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, that it seemed like I had all of the sudden failed to notice as to the fact that Klogin was walking out of the room that we were in right now, as I saw him turn him self down a much different corridor, all at the exact same time too. I was a little bit lost a to just what it was that was going on, but I shook off all of those thoughts, none the less, as I continued to follow him.
He knew where it was that we were going right at this very moment in time any ways, as I knew that I did not have a clue as to just what it was that was even going on right now any ways, nor did I have a single clue as to just where it was that I should even be going right now, in the very first place any ways, too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to get my self to stay calm, all at once, as I then nodded to my self as well.
I then began to start to head in to the room that he was taking me in to, until I then all of sudden stopped, as I heard a loud, booming voice begin to start to speak up, all at the exact same time as well, as it scared me a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self, too. I was about to stop my self, all at once, until luckily enough for me, I then all of the sudden saw that Klogin stopped him self right in front of me, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another.
At first, I wondered if it were due to the fact that the loud voice had startled him as well. As I looked at the look that was in his eyes right at this very moment in time how ever, I then all of the sudden began to realize that it was not the case at all, as he then all of the sudden began to start to lower him self, on one knee, all at the exact same time too, as I saw him look over to me, and nod to me to do the same as him, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost, by just what it was that was going on in the very first place any ways, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the loud voice start to speak up, such as it had done before all of this, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to just where it was that the voice had come from in the very first place any ways. I was quite a bit shocked by what it was that I saw in front of my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden got on to one knee, all at once, just as I had seen Klogin do, as I felt like it was a very smart move, and a decision for me to do, all at the exact same time as well, as I stared at on just what it was that was right in front of my eyes, right at this very moment in time too. There stood a massive orc, that was nearly twice the size of me and Klogin combined, as it seemed to be to me, as he had quite a bit an upset look on his face, all at the exact same time as well.
That was for sure not a good start to all of this, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I gulped quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and calm breathing down a bit, as I then all of the sudden let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do right at this very moment in time any ways.
I stared down at the ground, all at once, as I felt like I could not even look at this orc that was in front of me right at this very moment in time, as it really did not seem like I was worthy to do as such a thing right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either. I did my best to try to keep my self calm how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I stared at the floor that was beneath me, all at the exact same time too.
As I stared below me, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the big orc continue to speak, just as he had been doing not all too much longer before now. I felt like I wanted to lift my head up, and look at him, as I paid attention to what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways. I just kept my head a bit low to the ground how ever, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Who is it that you have brought with me this time Klogin? What have ist  thow to complain about this time?" He said to his guard, all at the exact same time too, as I was relieve to know that he was not talking to me right now, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I stared down at the ground for just a little bit longer, never the less, how ever.
I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do right now, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, right at this very moment in time, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice all at once, that Klogin began to start to get off of his knees, all at once, as it seemed like he was done bowing to this orc that was in front of us, all at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes a few times, as even though I did not see the full look on his face from the corner of my eyes, I did in fact feel like I should do the same.
I then lifted my self up, just as he had done, as I waited for Klogin to look over to me, as if I was some kind of an idiot, which would make sense, once again, due to the fact that I knew that I was in fact an idiot, and that I was not smart at all, all at the exact same time as well. As I looked at Klogin right now how ever, it did not seem to be that he was paying me any sort of attention right at this very moment in time any ways, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I saw that his eyes were on the big orc that was in front of us right now.
Why was it that we had bowed down to that big orc again? I began to start to think on it a little bit, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look over at the big orc, all at the exact same time too. Maybe it was due to the fact that orc was clearly superior to the both of us. No... That was not it, was it? It was some thing much different than that, I was quite sure of, though for some reason I could not fit the pieces of the puzzle in to my head right at this very moment in time too, how ever, as well.
As I seemed to stare at the big orc for a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden began to notice what it was that was all around him, and what it was that he was even sitting on right at this very moment in time any ways. I blinked my eyes for a few moments, as for some stupid reason or another, I still could not think on just what it was that was so important. That was of course, until it then all of the sudden seemed to hit me like an arrow, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that was going on right now.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I was quite a bit shocked by it, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, even though I knew that this was where it was that we had came to for a reason, and that I had already known who it was that I was going to meet here. Of course, it just so happened to be the orc king, none the less, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, once it had hit me, never the less.
The orc that I was looking at right now, just so happened to be the king of all of the orcs. Not only that how ever, none the less, but there was also the fact that some thing also seemed to be a bit familiar on the face of the orc, as it seemed to be a face of an orc that I had seen before. It was the face of... The fact of my self?! That was when it all of the sudden hit me once again, like a rock hard brick too, never the less, that the orc that was in front of me, was not only the orc king, but the orc that was in front of me was my real father.
A part of me almost wanted to smile, all at the exact same time as well, as I now knew that my mother was not lying with the story that she had told me, all at the exact same time as well. Though I then all of the sudden began to remember more of the story that she had told me, as I then began to start to remember that this was not an orc that I should be smiling about right at this very moment in time, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts all at once, as I then began to start to breath in to my self, all at once.
I felt sick, to even call this orc my father, as I knew that my real father was a long ways away right now, and I was not quite sure if I was ever even going to be able to see him again, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that all of those thoughts were not really some thing that my mind should be on right at this very moment in time any ways, as I then shook my head, doing my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts, all at once.
It seemed to be a bit of an awkward silence in the room, all at the exact same time too, as I then saw from the corner of my eyes, that Klogin was staring at me with a bit of an awkward look on his face right at this very moment in time too. I was a little bit lost by it, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head a bit to him, all at once. Klogin noticed me do as such a thing, never the less, as he then all of the sudden shook his head, as he seemed to be quite a bit uncomfortable right at this very moment in time.
I was a little bit lost by it, as I then all of the sudden saw him turn his head away from me, and he turned his head over to the king, and to my father, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden nodded to the king, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, none the less.
I felt like the smartest decision right now, if I was not going to lie to my self, was to simply turn my head over to my father, and look at my father right in to his eyes, even as much as it seemed like I did not want to do it, all at the exact same time as well, I knew that my mother had told me that I needed to keep my self 'cool, calm, strong, and collected', which I had not done a single one of those just yet.
I got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once how ever, as I then all of the sudden saw the king nod back to his guard, Klogin, to let him know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that Klogin had to say in the very first place any ways. It clearly made Klogin feel quite a bit better, never the less, all at the exact same time as well, as he did in fact begin to start to speak up, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Klogin had to say to his king, in the very first place any ways, as well.
"You old friend... Libsy came in to the city... She brought your son with her, said he wants to talk to you..." He said to him, as I then all of the sudden saw that much to my surprise, none the less, Klogin all of the sudden turned his head over to me, all at once, as it was not the way that he had been acting before now, and before all of this, as he looked at me in quite a bit of disgust. Though, if I had to guess, he was only doing that to please the king, and impress the king, all at the exact same time too.
The king did not seem to be all too pleased by it how ever, as I saw the look that he had on his face from the corner of my eyes, as I almost wanted to crack a bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time as well, though I knew that I could not. Besides, if I had to guess the reason that the king was not all too happy right now, was not due to the look that Klogin had on his face, as I was sure that he was more just not all too happy with what it is that Klogin had just said to him, if I had to take my best guess.
That guess seemed to be far more likely, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he was not at all happy with what it was that Klogin had said, as I saw that he had a bit of an angry look on his face right now. Even as dumb as I knew that I was, it was not hard to be able to tell that this orc was angry right at this very moment in time, as he seemed to be an orc that was not the best at being able to hide his emotions.
I was a bit surprised by it too, though I knew that my mother really had not told me all too much about him, besides all of the bad stuff that he had done of course. I did in fact believe my mother for it, as I really had not had a single doubt about it before, but as soon as we had come in to the city, it erased any and all thoughts that she might have been lying to me.
I blinked my eyes a few times too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I shook all of those thoughts from out of my mind, all at once, as I got my mind on the thoughts that seemed to be a lot more important right at this very moment in time, which was the fact that I saw that there was a very not so happy king staring down at me right at this very moment in time. I was not all too sure what to do if I was going to be for real with my self.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the thoughts that brought any sort of fear in to my head, as I knew that if there was some thing that my human father had taught me, that I knew I had to carry along with me, never the less, was the fact of course, that he had told me that I always needed to look strong, and that I always needed to be stronger than every one else.
Especially with the fact that I was an orc, though I suppose that did not matter all too much in this situation, as I saw that these were all orcs that were with me right now. I blinked my eyes a few times to my self, once again, as I got my mind, and I did my best to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too. I just stared at the king, who just had his eyes squinted at me right now, as if he was trying to read me, and read my full intent right now.
I was a little bit worried about all of that, never the less, as even if it was that my mother had told me that he was dumb, I also knew that I was too. I did not want to give any thing away, as to the fact that we were going to go and meet with Callan in a few days time, for the fact that the human and the orc king were going to be fighting to the death, all at the exact same time too, as it all had been planned out already, never the less.
It made me feel a little bit uncomfortable, as I was about to go ahead and dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, when I then all of the sudden began to hear a loud crash, from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too, which made me jump, all at once, as it had in fact scared me quite a bit, as I really had not seen that coming at all, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to regain a bit of some control over my self, as I saw that the king now had a smile on his face, as it seemed like he had been planning to scare me all along, to see if I was weak or not. I really did not feel like I was a weak orc, but at the exact same time too, I also saw the big orc that was in front of me, and I could not help but to feel a little bit off right now, and to be feeling a little bit frightened, all at the exact same time too.
I looked at the orc king for a little bit longer, as I once again did my best to try to do what it was that my mother had told me to do, which was of course the fact that I knew that I had to at least pretend to be strong in front of this orc right now. I stared right back at the orc, as I made a bit of a ballsy, and a bit of a gutsy move, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to squint my eyes at the king, all at the exact same time as well.
The king seemed to notice me due that, all at the exact same time too, as surprisingly enough for me, it did not seem to bother him at all, as it did not seem to make him any sort of upset, all at the exact same time too. I tilted my head a bit, as I saw that he kept the same big smile that he had on his face before now, with him on his face all the way through, as he then all of the sudden, very much to my surprise, once again, he began to start to laugh quite a bit loudly to me, as I stared at him with quite a bit of a confused look on my face, all at once.
As he laughed for a little bit longer, he then all of the sudden began to start to calm him self down, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I still was not all too sure if this was a good or a bad thing as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw my father nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
At first, I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, but as I came to think on it a little bit more, I then all of the sudden decided to make the smart, and quite a bit of wise move, all at once, which was the fact that I then all of the sudden nodded back to him, to let him know that he did in fact have my full attention on him right at this very moment in time too. I still felt little bit uncomfortable, all at the exact same time too, but in the end, once it was that he had in fact seen me nod to him, he did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Well... Zin Fines... It is good to finally meet you... I hope you don't feel any sort of hard feelings about me trying to kill you when you were younger... I just did not want to risk losing the throne when you grew older... Though..." He looked at me with his head tilted over to me this time, instead of it being the other way around, as I was not all too sure if he was being serious with what it was that he had said, at the exact same time too, as he had quite a bit of a sad smile on his face, as far as I could see, and as far as I could tell, none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I knew a part of me wanted to believe what it was that he had said, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I could not how ever, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I knew that my mother had told me, whilst he was not very good at it, he was a very deceitful person. I could not really tell, due to the fact that I knew that my self, I was fairly stupid. I was not going to assume that he was telling the truth, as I knew that no matter what, this was not going to be any sort of happy family reunion for me, as I knew that he had raped my mother. I just tried to keep a bit of a blank look on my face, through and through, as I saw that the smile seemed to go away on his face, all at once, none the less. He then squinted his eyes at me, all at once, as he then all of the sudden continued to speak to me, such as he had been doing before, as I did in fact once again begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again. "Don't try any thing on me son... I could easily crush your skull if I wanted to... Now that we have got that out of the way, why don't you come over to me, and explain what it is that you wanted to talk to me about... You do not seem to be any sort of normal orc, from what it is that I have seen from you so far..."
I looked at him with a bit of a blank look on my face, for just a little bit longer, as I did my best to try not to get all too scared as to just what it was that he had even said in the very first place any ways, none the less. I could not lie, it did in fact have me set back a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as a part of me just wanted to run off, and get as far away from this place as I possibly could, none the less, after just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways.
I did my best to keep my self calm, as I felt like, even with what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, it kind of felt like he had not meant that as a threat, all at the exact same time too, though as much as I felt like I might have perceived it in that sort of fashion. It more or less kind of felt like he was simply just trying to let me know that he could do it, if it was that if I tried to do any thing to him, and tried to pull a fast one on him, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that he knew my mother far too well, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as possible. I had in fact came here to get him killed, all at the exact same time too, which was some thing that I knew. I was not going to be the one that was going to be doing the killing how ever, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I was still quite a bit off kilter if I was not going to lie to my self, how ever.
I just stood there, and I stared at him for just a little bit longer, with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, such as I had before hand, and before all of this none the less, as I did my best to try not to budge, as I knew that we were screwed, if he were to find out the try intent on what it was that my plan was, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to keep my self as calm as I possible could, as all of the sudden, all at once, a bunch of pieces started to form together, all at the exact same time as well.
It hit me as to just what it was that he had said to me, in the very first place any ways, as to the fact that he knew that he had said that I was not a normal orc. He was in fact correct with what it was that he had said, as a part of me felt like that might be due to the fact that he had known where it was that I had been sent off to. That did not matter how ever, as I knew that I could use that to my advantage any ways, all at the exact same time too, in what it was that I was going to tell him, and what it was that Callan and my mother had planned on doing.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I wanted to crack a smile on my face, all at once, but I did not do as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it would worry me that it might give a little bit too much away, as I knew that I was not going to be telling him what it was that our plan was at all, as I was simply just going to tell him what it was that my mother and Callan had told me to tell him, all at the exact same time too.
Though, even though I knew that I was not a very smart orc, I kind of felt like I had a bit of a plan in my head, starting to formulate, all at the exact same time too, that would make this even easier for him to believe, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I knew that this would be the perfect chance to tell him that I had been raised by humans.
It was not a lie either, though I knew what it was that I was going to say after all of this was going to be a lie, all at the exact same time too. I knew that if I told him the first part of it how ever, it would in fact make the 2nd part of the story that I was about to tell him, a lot more believable, all at the exact same time as well. I did my best to try not to smile, as I felt like the plan that I had right now was going to work great, as I felt like it was going to work to perfection.
I began to start to head over to the orc king, and my father, all at once, as I still could not help but to be held back by the fact that he was so big, as I knew that just like he had said, which was the fact that he could easily crush my skull, was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact take that in to a bit of some consideration to my self, all at once, as I made sure not to get too close to him, all at the exact same time too, as I got a fair distance away from him, until I then all of the sudden stopped my self.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, cool, and collected as I could, as I then all of the sudden looked my father in to his eyes, with a straight, and a blank look on my face, so that I could make the story that I was about to tell him, all at the exact same time too, as believable as I possible could, never the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I let out a soft sigh to my self as well, to try to calm my self down a bit.
I then looked at my father right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer, before I then did in fact all of the sudden nod to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like it was now time for me to go ahead and get straight to the point all of the sudden, as I knew that now it was time for me to get straight to business, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact he did in fact nod back to me, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear to me, that he was letting me know that he was in fact paying attention to me right now, which was lucky enough for me as well. I did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that my human father had told me that I was a bad liar. I hoped that what it was that my mother had told me about him being very stupid, was in fact true, as I knew that he would believe what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, none the less, how ever.
Now that I seemed to regain a bit of some control, and I steady ground, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I was lucky that he had not just straight up came in and tried to kill me, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden, all at once, began to start to speak up to him, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then began to start to speak to him, now that I knew that he was in fact beginning to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I am not a normal orc you see... I was raised by humans... My mother gave me away to them when I was just a baby... But that is not what it is that I came to talk to you about... You see... I am from the human kingdom..." I said to him, as I tried to act like I was smart, and I tried to act like I knew just what it was that I was doing, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I was doing a fairly good job at it, all at the exact same time too, never the less, as I knew that I was taking it slowly, and I was thinking through what it was that I was going to say next to him. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, once again, any ways, as I did my best to keep my self calm, as I knew that this was going great so far. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I knew that I had to start with the real lying though, if I wanted to keep this going how ever. That was where I felt like I was going to have a bit of some trouble, none the less, as I saw that he just seemed to stare at me with a bit of a not so surprised look. It was clear to me, none the less, that he had already known that about me. He did in fact have his head tilted towards me how ever, as it seemed like he was interested in some thing else that I might have just said to him. I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that it could be, until I then all of the sudden remembered what it was that I had ended off with, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden nodded to me father, once again, such as I had done before now, as I then let him know that I was going to continue to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well. He looked at me with the same blank look on his face that he had before, for just a little bit longer, until he then did in fact nod right back over to me, all at the exact same time too. Now that he had done that, I felt it safe to continue to speak, since I knew that he was listening to me still, as I did in fact begin to continue where it was that I had left off at. "I got to meet my mother... She told me who I was, and when the king found out about it... Well, at first he wanted to kill me... But he said he wanted to challenge you to a duel to the death..."
I looked at him, with as blank of a look as I felt like I could possible have on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I wanted to make sure that I made the story as believable as I felt like I could possibly do, none the less. I just seemed to stare at him, right in to his eyes, such  as I had been doing before all of this, as I then all of the sudden did in fact see him start to squint his eyes at me, all at the exact same time too, which made me gulp, as I was quite a bit worried about that.
It was exactly what it was that I had feared to be the case, which was the fact that it seemed like he knew that I was lying, and he knew that I was making up the story, all at the exact same time too. I felt like there might be some thing that Callan and my mother had failed to tell me. What if he was cool with the human king, and they were good friends? That could in fact be the case for all that I knew, all at the exact same time too.
As I thought on that for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden shook my head, all at once, as I shook away those thoughts from my mind, never the less, as I felt like a bit of an idiot for what it was that I was even thinking about right at this very moment in time any ways. I knew that simply could not be the case, as I knew that was for a lot of different reasons.
One of those reasons was, due to the fact that I knew that even if he had known that I grew with humans, it was a lot less likely as to the fact that he would have known what kingdom it was that I had even grown up in, never the less, as I felt like he could not be friends with every single human king that was out there. Also, there was the fact that I knew that it was not the case too, as I knew that clearly my kingdom, and the orcs were not friends.
We had attacked one of their villages when I had been in the army... That just did not at all make any sense to me as to just what it was that I was even thinking about, right at this very moment in time, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I did my best to shake away all of those thoughts that I had been having before now, and before all of this, from out of my head, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden looked back over to my father, and the orc king, which I felt like was a lot better for me to say, than to consider this orc as my father, never the less, as I knew that I had a father a long ways away, that had raised me, and had not tried to kill me when I was a baby, such as the one that was in front of me, right at this very moment in time, had tried to do, none the less.
I was about to squint my eyes at the orc, once again, such as I had done before, when I then all of the sudden noticed some thing, all at once, all at the exact same time too, which drew my attention to it, never the less. It was simply the fact that the orc king was now lifting him self up from his chair, which at first, I had thought that he was coming after me, but as I looked at him for a little bit longer, I did in fact see an angry look on his face.
That was not a look of anger like he was going to attack me, luckily enough, as I breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I just stared at him for a little bit longer, as I then all of the sudden saw him shove the plate that had wine it it, from off of his chair, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden heard him start to yell, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact scare me quite a bit none the less.
He seemed to stare up at the ceiling, for quite a bit of some time too, all at the exact same time as well, as I waited for him to do some thing, or to pull some thing on me, but he once again did not, as he stayed angry for quite a bit of some more time, until he then let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was trying to calm him self down all of the sudden, as after just a little bit longer, he then all of the sudden turned his head back over to me, all at once.
He kept quite a bit of a blank look on his face, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that he was not angry at me at all, luckily enough, as it was clear to me that he was angry at some thing that was much different than all of that, and some thing much different that had to do any thing with me. I stared at him for just a bit longer, none the less, as I then all of the sudden, after just a little bit longer, did in fact see him nod to me, to let me know that he was about to speak to me, and respond as to what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, not all too much earlier from now.
A let out another bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, once again, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to breath in quite a bit softly to my self, all at the exact same time too, as nodded right back over to him, all at once, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him, all at the exact same time too. Once it was that he had seen me do as such a thing, never the less, he did in fact begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say back to me, in the very first place any ways.
"Well... If he actually thinks he has a chance on me, than I suppose I shall agree to the offer..."