Chapter 7

Third person's pov
---------------------------

[BACK IN SPAIN]

Antonio was pacing in his office making phone calls every five minutes. He hasn't been been sleeping or eating much since Angela's disappearance.His hair is messy and he has dark circles around his eyes.

"I don't care that you already looked there! Look again!" He shouted to one of his men over the phone.

"Boss, we've looked around the area and asked around."

"Did you check the cameras?" He asked annoyed.

"uhm no but..." He trailed of but Antonio angrily hung up the phone.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He exhaled and opened his eyes when he heard the door open.

"Dad, you need to rest. We'll find her." Mason softly said.

Antonio shook his head, refusing to his son's request.

He walked to his desk and takes a seat while going through all the papers on his messy desk.

"Come on dad, you can't think straight and fight if you're tired and hungry."

Antonio sigh and leaned back in his chair.

"I just want my little girl back." he whispers with so much sadness that Mason never seen before.

His father never showed sadness or cried in front of them. 'It showed weakness' was what they were told but he always knew that his father would shed a few tears for his mother, who died years ago, whenever he was alone.

"I know dad, I miss her too." Mason sadly says.

Suddenly the door burst open, with Theo running into the office.

"I know who took her!" He shouted.

Antonio was quickly onto his feet and walked towards Theo. "Where is she son?" he asked desperately.

"I'm not sure where yet but I know who took her." he said while waking towards the desk and opening his laptop.

"I found these footages at one of the popular clubs in town." He says while typing away.

"A club?" Mason asked confused.

"Apparently, yes." Angelo said when he walked into the office. "I would've never thought that she would go to a club of all places."

"Hurry up and tell me who took Angela." Antonio said, getting impatient.

"Elijah Black" Theo said through gritted teeth.

Antonio looked surprised. He expected it to of been one of his enemies that found out about his daughter being alive. But it was none other than, Elijah Balck all along.

Theo showed the footage of Elijah dragging her out of the club and later drugging her and getting into a black SUV.

"That bastard!" Antonio shouted and ran his hand roughly throw his already messy hair.

"He wouldn't hurt her, will he?" Theo asked quietly.

"He wouldn't dare lay a finger on her." Mason said.

"And how are you so sure about that, did you not see them drugging her!" Angelo shouted this time.

"He won't hurt her, she means to much to him."Mason replied. "They were inseparable when they were kids."

"What are you talking about?" Theo asks confused. "He's one of the most dangerous mafia bosses out there."

"We don't have time for this." Antonio says walking out of his office.