Chapter 16

Sarah’s POV

Pagkatapos umalis ni Gerald, napakipkip ang mga braso na hindi pa rin makapaniwala si Sarah sa nangyari kanina.

She told him to forget about the kiss, when she herself can’t manage to forget it.

It was just a simple KISS damn it! And why is she affected by it?

Oo nga, may plano sya kay Gerald, but it wasn’t part of the plan to make her feel this way. Not this way!

Paano aayon sa kanya ang mga plano kung isang simpleng halik ng pagkalimot, nagririgodon na agad ang kanyang puso? Isang halik lang nanghina na agad ang tuhod nya, and she KISSED him back!

She closed her eyes and sat on the couch. Thinking.

She has to do something real soon...the sooner she can get it over and done with, the fastest she can take any ties off Gerald.

She went back up her room and changed into her gym clothes. She has to do something otherwise, she will just go crazy thinking things over. Right now, she needs diversion. Exercise is it.

She turned the key to start her car.

The gym is about ten minutes away from her house.

As she started the car, she listened to the FM station, she likes to listen to the music while driving.

(A/N see video on the side..Fallin by Jamie Rivera)

What is this I'm feelin'
I just can't explain
When you're near
I'm not quite the same
I try to hide it
Try not to show it
It's crazy, how could this be

I'm fallin' for you
Finally my heart gave in
And I'm fallin' in love
I've finally known
How it feels

When you said "hello"
I looked in your eyes
Suddenly I felt good inside
Is this really happening
Or am I just dreaming
I guess it's true
I can't believe

Sarah turned the radio.

It can’t be. I am not falling for him. I am NOT.

She drove a little faster, with the radio off.

Her windows open, her hair flying away with the wind. All along biting her lip.

Trying to forget the kiss. The kiss that will ruin her plans. The kiss, that might just start to make her defenses fall apart.

She reached the gym and signed in. She walked towards the treadmill and started her pace slow.

She closed her eyes as she kept her pace, then a little faster...

She can still feel his lips on hers.

It was a loving kiss..it was respectful. She knows he didn't intend to do it. But she felt the passion beneath it.

Boy, was she in trouble. She can sense something from him. Is he falling for her? Or is she falling for him?