Chapter 39

Sarah was released from the hospital the next morning. She went directly to the hotel where Gerald, her father, Therese and Gerry were staying.

Sarah stayed with Gerald in his room after he asked the hotel if they can have a suite instead with an adjoining room, so she can stay in the other room if she wish to. 

Gerry was with Therese and her father downtown to get flyers from the real estate agent. 

It was only Sarah and Gerald in their suite.

They were seated at a love seat together, holding hands, Sarah's head on his shoulder as they try to watch tv.

"This feels wonderful Ge..I hope we can stay like this forever.."  Sarah said almost whispering, her eyes looking up at him.

Gerald gently kisses her hand intertwined in his, and said, "Me,too Sarah...me,too.."  and then he held her chin up, pulling herself closer to him with his other hand on her back. 

She shivered with anticipation, she can never get used to being in his arms- she still marvel at his simplest touch. And now, they are going to kiss...and it always feel like the first time...she feels like a  teenager blushing. 

His lips brushed with hers and the moment their lips touched Sarah closed her eyes. 

His kiss was gentle, Sarah felt his hand curled around her neck, his thumb pressing gently on her collarbone, the other moving up and down her back. She felt the pricks of heat rising up with every connection of his touch to her skin.

Sarah rested her hand on his chest, feeling the hardness of it.

His lips pressed a little harder as she started exploring his body,too- her hand rested under his shirt just on top of the waistband of his pants. His tongue pushed a little bit deeper. His hand tugged her  hip forward, so that her stomach was pressed against him. 

She could feel the way he wanted her, and a trickle of warmth spread between her legs. Then his kiss turned harder and faster, and she followed his lead- kissing back, harder and faster,too- in between moans.

He pulled away, unsure if he hurted her or it was a moan of pleasure, Sarah opens her eyes, questioning.

"Bakit?"  Sarah asks.

"I..I shouldn't be doing this Sarah...you just got out of the hospital for Christssakes!" he said combing his hair with his fingers. His face is blushing, not sure from being flushed with passion or embarrassed of himself for wanting Sarah this much- knowing she is still sick.

Sarah shook his head and bit her lips.

"No...you are not hurting me at all Ge..I ...I wanted it,too.I want you...I need you....I love you.." she said, a look of disappointment in her face.

Gerald felt bad suddenly and he embraced her and kissed her lips gently.

"Sorry...I just... I want you, I need you and I love you as bad...Sarah..but I want to take this thing slow...I am in no hurry...I can wait til our honeymoon.." he grins widely at her.

She giggled.

"Oh...that...but.." but stopped herself.

"Okay, let's just watch tv then...just, just hug me...it's your fault, you kissed me first.." she said pouting at him.

"Haha...you're right..I'm sorry, I can't help it..I have been dreaming of kissing you again, and now that you're just right within my grasp...I wouldn't miss it for the world.."

She pinched him which made him yelp in pain...

"Awww..that...I deserve that, but it's true Sarah...I can kiss you forever.." his eyes are not lying, and if he can kiss her again right now, he would- but he is not sure if he started he would only want a kiss- so he stopped himself and was contented to wrap his arms around her shoulders.

"I'm glad to hear that Ge...I would live for those kisses- trust me.." Sarah said, and then smiled sweetly at him, her love...the only one who can take away her pains aside from their daughter- Gerry. 

Her Gerald.