Make Way To Start A Revolution.

Dust...  dirt.. rock.. rubble. 

It was like a scene from a dystopian post apocalypse type movie. 

But for Ben right now, it definitely did not feel good to be a protagonist.. 

Dressed in his Hero Suit, he panted as he slid off his cracked goggles and sat down behind a large boulder. 

It hadn't been easy getting this far, that was for certain, especially since every single person had been after him at the very beginning. 

"I see you.. Hero!" said a figure in the dust.

Ben gulped and stood up, clutching his shoulder as the figure stepped out, showing herself. 

Gwen Tennyson was dressed in a cat-like dark purple mask, and a martial-arts gi, her costume as the famous Hero student, Lucky Girl. 

Gwen stuck her tongue out and winked apologetically. "Sorry cousin, it's just my job you know.."

Gwen put forth an actress's talent a she altered her face into an evil glare, grinning as she laughed in fake maniac fashion. "AHA! So you're the great hero Ben 10!? I have fun into many heroes today! All with the intention of saving these poor souls and defeating me! And yet I haven't found ANYBODY worth my attention!"

"You're WAY too into this!" Ben roared.  "Like have you considered the fact I'm having a hard time is because I don't want to hurt my own cousin!?"

"And?!" Gwen growled as purple energy began to charge up around her fists. "Villains being relatives of heroes who had to stop them isn't anything new Ben. If you can't do something like bring in a relative whose become a villain for the good of others, then what use are you to them!?"

Ben looked where Gwen was pointing and his eyes turned dead as he looked at the 40 something year old men pretending to be little girls and a baby.

"Save us Hero-san!" squealed a midget man in a diaper.

Ben probably would've said something snarky at this point, but he knew if he acted out of turn, the man would instantly change his tune to "12 POINTS DEDUCTED!!!"

"D-Don't worry baby.. uh, wait why can babies talk!?"

The man baby blinked. "Oh good point.. I mean.. WAAAAH WAAAAHHH!!"

Ben shook himself. He had to remember what he learned. Right.. the first priority of a hero was getting civilians to safety, meaning that fighting the Villain was only the second priority. It didn't appear as if there were any other heroes nearby to assist, which meant Ben was on his own, which meant he had to somehow get these people away from Gwen while simultaneously holding her back-.

"TOO SLOW!" Gwen hurled a powerful purple energy blast at Ben. 

(Trivia Pop up: Gwen Tennyson in the MHA world is far stronger than Alien Force Gwen thanks to her regular usage of her powers as a profession. Her abilities allow her to stand on par with the likes of the big three when she goes all out, and this is without transforming into an Annodite, which she really can't do yet, because she doesn't know the true nature of her power). 

Ben gritted his teeth, as he did, the Omnitrix symbol on his belt glowed, and at that moment, the inside of the dome on his left gauntlet set forth a fleet of tiny mechanical arms that plugged into the Omnitrix's faceplate underneath.