The Untold Alliance, and the Unexpected Fan.

"I.. I can't tell you how honored I am.. ahem.. I mean. I.. as a follower of your unique code, am distinctly honored to- Ahhhh how do I even say it!?" 

Ultimos scratched his head, blushing slightly as he stood before the diminutive All Might, who chuckled and held up both hands humbly.

"Oh no, you flatter me." said All Might. "I honestly didn't think that I had such an influence all the way out in the dark reaches of space."

"Not just an influence! You unknowingly created a NEW generation!" Ultimos exclaimed. "A NEW Generation of Heroes who abide by the facets of Saving Lives before anything! Of learning to symbolize peace in our very beings! TO always save EVERYONE WITH A SMILE!! AND TO FULLY EMBRACE ALL MIGHT MERCHANDISE!!"

Ultimos held up an All Might figurine as he said this, blushing even more.

"Sir.. y-you didn't have to show him those.. aw man." Tiny put a hand to her mask and sighed. 

The massive room seemed to impose its largeness upon the Class 1 A students, forcing them into silence as it echoed with All Might and Ultimos's cheerful discussion. 

"Holy shit.." Murmured Kyoka as she saw the massive domed windows.. the hundreds upon thousands of computer consoles with cushioned seats manned by various hero costumed aliens, and the countless floating silvery robot drones conducting various business.  "Th-this is a long way from any agency on Earth."

"Welcome to Hero Work on an Intergalactic Scale I suppose." said Kirishima. "Like man, I still can't get over how big this place is.  Like.. even the employees!"

Kirishima pointed at a massive alien walking by. A huge collosus of a being, with white skin, red armor on various parts of its humanoid body, massive arms, four gold eyes, and a noticeable large fin protruding from its forehead.  Each step it took resulted in tremors, and even though it was probably around a hundred meters tall, it moved with ease through the massive facility that was huge even compared to him... in fact several more aliens of his species were seen moving around and conversing, carrying ginormous computer tablets the size of buildings obviously made specifically for them. 

"To'kustars." said Tetrax. "Some of the most powerful species in the galaxy. They say that they dwell at the edge of the Universe to protect it from any threats that might approach. Born from cosmic storms pretty much."

"Think you'll ever turn into one of those Ben-kun!?" said Ochaco, jumping up and down excitedly. "You'd be even bigger than Mt.. mt.. "

Ochaco froze for a minute, sweating. "S-sorry."

"Nah its fine, still gotta figure that part out anyways." Ben muttered, smiling at Ochaco to let her know it was no big deal.  

Yu apparently was drunken and asleep back in the Resolute until further notice, having fallen unconscious immediately after nearly squishing Mineta to the Pearly Gates of Perv Heaven with her massive chest. 

Somehow he didn't suffocate or break any bones, which Ben merely attributed to Mineta's superhuman ability to survive any blow if he was suddenly thinking about boobs. 

"Not like he needs a huge alien like that to bigger than Mt. Lady." said Mina with a snort. "Remember Humungousaur can grow up to like 60 feet, which is about the same! And then Ultimate Humungousaur can grow up to 90 feet! Which by the way, are all exclusive facts available to read in our Welcome All Aliens Facts Book! Available free if you enter our exclusive membership, including a free Ultimate Alien Plushy of your choice! Supplies are limited!"

"YOU MADE A BOOK TOO!?" Ben stammered. "How fast do you work!?"

"When doing it for a friend like you Ben-chan! ITS LIGHT SPEED!!" Mina said gleefully, her eyes sparkling.