Ben and Rook. The foundation of Omni Arts

"HEARBEAT WALL!" Kyoka hurled out her two earphone jack attachments, sending out a pulse of her own heartbeat, shattering the earth in front of her. 

Van Kleiss chuckled as he stepped forward, snapping his fingers, creating a massively dense wall of roots that absorbed the impact. 

"How incredibly insightful." said Van Kleiss. 

"Hmph, are you kidding me?" growled Gar. "I didn't see anything insightful about it."

"Note how she aimed directly at my chest. Sound is vibration pure and simple. Sonic waves are deadly in the fact that they go through one's body much like electricity, the vibrations traveling inside, shattering us from within. However unlike electricity sound still bounces against certain surfaces.  She aimed for my ribcage. She intended to stop my own heart with her very heartbeat.. a sort of irony."

"Don't underestimate me!" Kyoka roared as she whirled her jacks around and fired two distinct sound waves into the earth. 

Van Kleiss  merely stepped to the side, dodging the sonic strike that exploded into the wall behind him, smiling slightly. "Ahh.. your anger is clouding your judgement now, I do advise you not let that occupy you."

Van Kleiss flicked a finger. "After all, being distracted can pretty much mean death in these instances. 

A massive root of earth exploded out of the wall the size of a building erupting at such speed that the air broke around it like a shockwave. 

"F-fu-" Kyoka could only stare in shock and brace herself, closing her eyes as the root erupted straight for her. 

But the spear suddenly stopped inches away from Kyoka's head, disintegrating into dust in an instant. 

Van Kleiss narrowed his eyes. "Ahh, of course I shouldn't have expected you to stay silent.. Aizawa."

Behind Van Kleiss, Aizawa stood with his goggles over his wide open eyes, his red irises glowing. 

"He got away from the guards!?" growled Gar.  

"Don't think I'd just let you have your way here.. Van Kleiss!" growled Aizawa. "I don't know how you ended up here in space running the Dark Menu, but it ends here!"

Van Kleiss smirked widely. "If you think you can stop me.. then do try.."

Aizawa slashed his arms to the side, and his bindings flourished to his sides as he dashed forward like a ninja, sliding to Van KLeiss's side and sending the bindings forward. 

Van Kleiss moved with great skill, side stepping the bindings with carefully well placed movements before hurling a martial arts claw strike at Aizawa's neck. 

Aizawa leaned back, hurling an elbow thrust at Van Kleiss's side before the latter parried it with a well placed hand swipe. 

The two men exchanged heated martial arts blows, their bare fists not managing to make any contact with each other. 

"As expected of Eraser Head, when a power like yours isn't nearly combative enough on its own, you practice fighting arts to compensate." said Van Kleiss. "Well I have a few moves myself as you can see."

"Aizawa sensei!!" Kyoka growled. "I.. I have to.."

"BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Kyoka stopped in her tracks as  the other Tetramands ran out of the way.

Gar had landed right in front of her, brandishing his three remaining his fists, his face looking contorted with fury. 

"Trying to interfere in a One on One fight in MY court human!? Disgusting as always!! Your entire species the lot, are nothing but FOOD!!!"