A Long Awaited Trip and a Sudden Nightmare.

"Hmmm.. I.. I wasn't expecting this much, to be honest I wasn't expecting any... wow Mina really came through in a crazy way."

Ben sweated slightly as he looked at emails on his laptop, many of them from Top Hero Agencies. 

He and Kyoka were in the UA's new Dorms, sitting at the rows of tables in front of the kitchen just next to the living room area

"As if Endeavor wasn't enough." said Kyoka, leaning her head over Ben's shoulder to look at the emails. "Now you've got the 5th ranked top hero Mirko vying for you, and the 9th Ryukyu, the Dragoon Hero.."

"Doesn't she mostly employ girls though?" Ben muttered.

"You only say that cause she employed Nejire Hado, Tsu-chan and Ochaco-chan." said Kyoka. "True she attracts plenty of female employees, but there are males there too."

"I don't know though, I'm not sure what I could learn from her in how to control the Omnitrix better." Ben said. "Sure Endeavor could maybe teach me how to use Heatblast, maybe even Ultimate Heatblast, but I need to learn how to use ALL of these aliens better.  If Morphousand still had an agency.. or maybe if Tetrax-sensei was still in the hero business-."

"Not that easy buddy! Gotta take what you can get!" Kirishima called out from where he was sitting on one of the couches in front of the plasma tv in the living room area. "It's not about Specific Quirk management with these guys, you're already learning that a bunch here in school where they focus the lessons on each student depending on their quirk.  Of course they can give you general pointers on how to manage a tough part of your quirk based on their training to manage their own powers, but they also offer experience on crisis management and resolving different situations from minor to major, that's what I started learning on my first day at Fat Gum's agency yesterday."

"Where are you thinking of heading?" Ben asked Izuku, who was sitting across from him eating lunch.

"Gran Torino thinks that it might be good for me to go visit Night Eye's agency." said Izuku. "He's one of the few who knows about.. er.. that.. Being an old side kick of All Might."

"yeah, that." said Ben, as Kyoka blinked in slight confusion, but didn't press. 

"You should come too." said Izuku. 

"I'm not so sure, he's one of the ones who didn't offer." Ben muttered. "And most of those who didn't offer are.. well.. you know.. Harangue Supporters."

"You don't know that." said Kyoka. "Night Eye didn't voice any stance in the matter whatsoever. I hear Night Eye can be a real hard ass, he probably just doesn't care much for the politics of the situation and is ignoring it."

"Heeeellloooo everyone!! Attention please!" Mina Ashido stepped in, hands on her hips wearing her cutest civilian clothes as she brought in a large box. "Fellow Alien Lovers unite!"

"Everyone?" Ben muttered. "There's only 4 of us here."

"Yeah, Rachel's off in her room reading one of her spooky books, and everyone else is getting stuff for the big trip tomorrow." said Kirishima. "Maaaan I'm excited. I wonder what Tetrax's ship is like.."

"Well this relates TO that particular matter and I've already been to see the others about it, including Roth-chan! Right Roth-chan!?"

Rachel Roth stood in the doorway of the bottom floor hall, her face dead expressionless as usual as she held up a book to her face. "mmmhmm.. yeah.. just stay out of my room next time.."

"Teehee, I barged in and she evicted me with dark visions of horrible black nightmares! Her quirk's so funny!" said Mina.

"I'm still wondering what exactly is the nature of her quirk." Kirishima muttered, sweating slightly.