Their All Might.

"It appears.. they're here." A voice spoke out from the shadows. 

"So it appears." said another..

A figure stood in the shadows, eyeing the numerous screens in front of him, brightly lit with security footage of the entire city planet. Images of Class 1A and Bivalvan's crew could be seen happily conversing and sight seeing. 

"The Omnitrix...." the figure mused. "To think that such a prize would fall into my lap."

The figure flexed what appeared to be a metal prosthetic hand, needles slipping out of the ends of the fingers.. the man smirking. 

A thirst seemed to hide behind his very smile. Subtle, but prevalent. 

"You know our deal." a larger figure behind the man stepped forward. "You get the meat, but we get her."

"Yes I know." said the man. "Of course you need not worry, your darling hero will be back in your good graces before long.  But for now, it seems we need to move swiftly before Ultimos catches wind.  Biowulf and Quarry were a couple of my best soldiers. Having them captured is a bit.. inconvenient, but we still have one soldier who lives right under their noses.  Time to activate Breach."

**************

A few miles away, a perfect date was about to be interrupted..

"Beep beep beep.. beep beep beep!"

Looma blinked as she held a finger up to the side of her head. "Oh.. uh.."

"What was that?"

Denki, holding a large ice cream cone out to Looma, looked on curiously as alien passerby in the street stared a little at the odd couple of female tetramand and male human. 

"S-sorry." Looma said bowing quickly. "I know that we went through all this trouble of looking for a place that sold your earth cuisine, this.. this thing called icecream, but, it appears my work is calling."

"You have a job?" Denki asked. "Er. Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have presumed you didn't have one, cause, you're like.. a kid like me so.."

"heheheh, not all of us must stay in school for such a long time." said Looma winked with two of her four eyes. "Fear not Denki my dear. I.. I wish to continue our date. But for now, duty calls."

Looma turned to leave, but before she could, Denki walked up and put the Icecream cone in her hand. 

"Take it with you at least." said Denki with a grin. "It melts, so you'll want to eat it quickly. Sh-should we meet somewhere?"

Looma smiled and nodded, taking the icecream. "Umm, I.. I'll call your captain. Bivalven, believe it or not, I think he might be a work colleague!"

"EH!?" Denki said, just as Looma dashed off. "Wait.. she.. knows Bivalven?"