The One Who Shares His Face.

Van Kleiss sighed as Ben turned to look at him..

"Well well.. isn't this a development.." He muttered. 

"THE KING!!" roared the other tetramands in the palace. "Rally to the King! PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS!!!"

"B-Ben.. I don't think this is over." said Kyoka as she stood back to back with her boyfriend while the Tetramands surrounded them, and Biowulf stepped forth, growling, licking his fangs. 

"Looma.. I.." Denki coughed as the tetramand princess pressed her hand to his wound, trying to staunch the bleeding. 

"Do not speak, focus on living." Whispered Looma as she held him gently in her arms, backing away to join Ben and Kyoka. 

"I still have stamina thanks to using Omni to boost my endurance when I was Ultimate.. but it's not much." Ben said as he held a hand over the Omnitrix's face plate. You?"

"I'm.. I think I've got a few fractures, I can barely stand as it is." Kyoka rasped. "Looma?"

"I must focus on Denki-san's injuries.. and I am barely in fighting condition." Looma said. "And if that isn't the worst part, your teacher is out cold."

"Goddamnit all" Ben growled, sweating. "Guess we'll just have to fight and pray huh?"

"Yep." said Kyoka. "Well this was one hell of a vacation.. while it lasted. 

The Tetramands closed in, as did Biowulf.. but then.. 

"FOOOOOOMMMMM!!" a giant tower of blue fire exploded down and then created a blazing wall before the Tetramands, driving them back for just a moment. 

"What the-!? Where is that coming from!?" roared one Tetramand. 

Van Kleiss narrowed his eyes. "I've heard of this fire.. but that's impossible-."

"Well that's the thing about impossibilities, when they do happen, it's all the more surprising ain't it?"

The blue fire wisped aside to reveal none other than Dabi, standing in front of Ben, Kyoka and Looma, his back to them as he faced the onlookers. 

"Y-YOU!?" Ben said

"H-HE'S HERE!?" Kyoka stammered. 

"BLAAAAMM BLAAAAM BLAAMMM!" Multiple lasers and rockets exploded into the earth in front of the aliens, causing them to back away uneasily as the surprise calvary arrived. 

Rojo landed next to Dabi, smirking slightly at a confused Kyoka before turning her silvery helm to face Biowulf. "Down doggy.."

"Hmph.. I'll rip em to shreds!!" Biowulf roared. 

"Biowulf wait.." Van Kleiss stepped up next to Biowulf and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"M.. Master? Wait weren't you just-?" Biowulf blinked as he stared at Van Kleiss for a moment, only to realize that HIS Van Kleiss was still standing quite a distance away near the unconscious Aizawa. 

"BOOOF" There was a suddenly flash as Zombozo appeared in a burst of smoke and confetti and took off his hat, letting it enlargen like a cartoon, putting it over Biowulf like a sack and then tying it up as it jumbled and rolled, Biowulf's muffled protests being heard from inside. 

"Teeheee.." The Fake Van Kleiss chuckled as his skin and clothes shed off like mud.. sliding off a girl's naked body like sludge before she stepped out in the full nude, putting her hands on her hips

"Heyyyyy!" said Himiko Toga. "Oh wait.."

"HERE YOU GO MY PRINCESS!!" Twice twirled into the scene throwing a towel on Himeko as she quickly wrapped it around herself (she's embarrassed only when it's her own body you see..) "ONLY PG13 allowed my kiddies!!"

Himeko chuckled. "Ah thanks.. though.. "

Himeko smirked at Ben, who was shocked and red as Kyoka put a hand over his eyes.  "Well there's one boy I don't mind seeing, if he likes what he sees that is! Teeheeheehee."

"Isn't that the girl I knocked out as Chromastone!? Why is she NAKED!?" Ben muttered. 

"B-beats me." Kyoka muttered. "Guess it has to do with that shape shifting quirk? Anyways thats not even the important question."

"Indeed." said Van Kleiss. "I am in agreement. I heard of you League of Villains before. You aren't a space faring capable organization.. just how did you end up on Techlandos.. and furthermore, how did you even get my blood Himiko Toga?"