The Red Winged Girl

"Aye.. now now now.."

Tetrax narrowed his eyes as the voice of his captor mused before him. 

He, Mic, and Pamela were all hanging in the air, strange energy gauntlets restraining their limbs in a spread eagle position, hovering in the center of the main bridge of the massive space station, the room itself large enough to fit an entire mall, filled with various consoles and.. of course.. crew members. But the crew members themselves.

"Captain Bivalvan! We have confirmation that First Mate Pandorr has entered the fray!!" yelled a young human girl wearing a jumpsuit, looking up from her console. 

"My word.." muttered Mic. "Kids... the entire crew.. and not just any kids.."

"Human kids." Pamela muttered. "Who would've thunk."

"You've got quite an interesting crew here.. Space Pirate.." Tetrax growled. "It's no wonder we were caught off guard."

A large captain's chair at the head of the room turned around slowly to reveal the individual sitting in it. 

As an alien, he had what appeared to be a red segmented exoskeleton. His head, serrated fingers, and red hue gave him a humanoid crab-like appearance. Though the armored hood over his head looked like mollusk's shell. He had four green eyes on his crab-like face and four more on his armored red chest. 

The palms of his gray clawed hands had portholes.

His eyes were blue in color, at least.. two of them were, the other two eyes seemly were grayed out thanks to three scars that had been carved in from some battle. in fact much of his exoskeleton was battered with battle damage and scars.. and one of his hands was gone, replaced by robotic pincer.  He wore a shredded dark coat, his armored hood also had a large wide brimmed black hat situated with the image of a strange tusked alien skull over its center. 

"He certainly looks piratey. " muttered Pamela. 

"Hmph. Human Adults. You aren't plumbers, and that Petrosapien who called himself a plumber looks more like mercenary, what kind of bedevilry is this!?" the creature growled, standing up.  "And to top it off, the fools who wish to rescue you are children!? There is something fucked up in the works here.. aye maties, I am a bit curious to know.. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?"

"Captain Bivalvan, Orishan leader of the Furious Frontier Battle Station, though this ship doesn't look like its in very furious shape." said Tetrax.  "I'm interested in asking you the same thing. Last I heard your crew consisted of six members."

"Don't you DARE give me that!" growled Captain Bivalvan, snapping his metal pincer claw. "Not when the fishiest is you lot!! Children aboard your ship!? A good number of them, right at the age when they're ripest for eating! A ship in as good condition as that is expensive to keep up. You're heading to the Dark Menu Drop Point aren't you!?  MONSTERS!! LIARS!! And you humans.. TRAITORS TO YOUR OWN SPECIES FOR MONEY!!"

"H-huh!?" Mic blinked. "B-but that's.. what is he talking about!? Isn't that Dark Menu thing supposed to be- Ah! It's that whole thing where aliens kidnap kids to.. "

"Eat them." Pamela finished. "We're not doing that.. Bivalvan was it? On that note you seem to have a bunch of children here-."

"We were liberated!" exclaimed a voice. "From nasty human slavers like you! The aliens that killed our families and kidnapped us for rich food enthusiast scum are all dead thanks to the captain!"

A girl leaped down from nearby. She had sandy short cut hair, wore bandages as a breast band over her lithe beautiful body, a pair of leather pants with multiple belts filled with grenades and sheathed with what appeared to be bladeless cutlass hilts. She wore a large coat similar to Bivalvan to finish the look.