i'll

○ △ □

You sighed, sipping on your drink as you looked out of the window towards the scenery before you. You could barely afford to live in such a wonderful town, in fact, you were actually in debt. His name was Ji-Hoon. You swooned for him throughout high school, you loved him, you cared for him. Well, not anymore.

He despised you, thinking you were crazy as he always saw you in the halls staring dreamily at him. He was disgusted at such a horrid human pig like you. When you came to him asking for money, he made up a plan. He knew your family was poor and decided to bank rupt your family's business. It wasn't hard, just some persuasion does the trick as always.

You choked a sob at the memory. You couldn't love him anymore, not after what he did.

"Excuse me ma'am?" A hushed whisper sounded from a girl besides you. She was pale, seeming as if she spent all her time in her room with no social interaction. You nodded, drying your tears, allowing her to continue.

"We're about to close, I brought over your bill." She reminded you of a rabbit, so sweet and innocent. You nodded once again and slipped your money to her hand, smiling and packing your stuff away. You knew it was late and you would have to get on the train soon.

You smiled at her once more, waved and bid your goodbyes. You skipped your way to Incheon Station. It wasn't far and you knew you would make it in time. You recieved a fair few glares from normal civilians but you could care less.

♡ ♡ ♡

Y/N arrived, checking the time. It was 7:47pm, enough time to sit around and wait. She sat herself on the cold bench next to the wall, placing her bag next to her feet.

A man walked closer, who was previously admiring her from afar. His hair was slicked to the side and his face was plastered with a smirk.

"Greetings, may I sit next to you?" He questioned. Y/N stared up towards him, taking in his appearance. He was handsome, she'd admit.

"Of course, here." She nudged over, allowing him to sit down.

"Would you like to play a game?" He questioned, opening up his suitcase.

Y/N glanced over, her jaw dropping as she saw the amount of money within it.

He chuckled, "I assume that is a yes then?"

Y/N shot up, jumping in ecstasy. Nodding her head almost similar to a child.

"Then let us play," He showed the red and blue card towards her "Ddakji." His smirk this time was wider than before.

♡ ♡ ♡

Now, the thing is, you were no good at this game. Even as a child did you struggle against the sore losers in your school, yet you still nodded.

"If I win, you owe me 100,000 won, but if you win, or rather, until you win, you are paid 100,000 won."

You agreed, immediately taking the blue card from his hand and standing up straight. He placed his card on the floor and allowed you to go first.

"As they say, ladies first." You nodded, smiling at him and threw the card on top of his. No movement. Your eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, I do not have the money you want." You tightened your fist, glaring at the cards. Your voice sounded strained this time, you sounded mentally exhausted already.

He chuckled like before. "It is alright, sweetheart, you will just have to pay me back another way." You stood there, motionless before muttering, "How?"

"With your body, I am allowed to slap you for each time you do not flip my card." You sighed, agreeing.

Before you can process anything you felt a sharp pain, as your head turned right. You gasped, your eyes wide.

Holy shit, that hurt, you thought. Yet, you continued to play against him, feeling more brave.

♡ ♡ ♡

The train arrived, many passengers stepping out hearing loud grunts and moans of pain. They saw the pair of you, playing Ddakji, like children. Many giggled and went on with their day whilst others stayed to watch.

"One more round." He spoke, staring through your soul.

Y/N agreed and lifted it high in the air, hoping she would win. She closed her eyes and threw it down.

The man smiled, seeing his card flipped. "Congratulations!" She peeked her eyes open, trying to see if he was lying only to find his flipped card.

Y/N grinned, lifting her arm up about to smack him as payback. She was bruised from his hard hits after all.

"Woah, woah, woah!" He held her fist inches from his face. "Here, the money you won." Oh yeah, she remembered. She was playing a game against him.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Thank you for playing with me, " You smiled taking the money, "But are you sure you don't need it?" He smirked, shaking his head and continuing to pack suitcase away. "Hurry, You'll be late for the train." He pointed, slipping a card in your hand. "If you would like to play more, call this number." He winked.

You ran, thanking him and hopping on the train. You grasped the money tight and looked towards the card he handed you. What was this about? Gaming for money? Perhaps you could help your parents out from what Ji-Hoon did. You giggled, maybe you would have to try it. You felt the train depart as you looked outside of the window towards the man. He stood there waving towards you.

♡ ♡ ♡

The Frontman will be happy, he thought as he saw your departure. He twisted his heel and walked off, his mind wondering to dark places.

The phone rang, talk of the demon if you must. "Hello?" He picked up, swapping his suitcase to his other hand.

"Oh, yes, it is going according to plan. Let us pray that she dares to participate."

The man disappeared into the crowd, to never been seen again,

right?

○ △ □