ashamed

○ △ □

The guard stood there, staring at his hand, a wide grin spread across his face. He strolled to his bedroom, a skip in each step. Having the love of his life hold his hand- It was so-

"Guard 24. Stop what you are doing." He turned, facing his superior. Before he could question what was wrong, he was shot in the forehead, blood dripping down as his eyes rolled back. His knees buckled, giving up on him.

♡ ♡ ♡

You awoke in your bed, dressed in your pyjamas, which was weird, you swore you weren't in your pyjamas when you went to bed last night. You scrambled out of bed and changed, deciding to wear something warm as winter was approaching.

Checking your phone, it read 6:34pm, deciding you wanted to meet the same girl at the cafe you were at yesterday. Leaving your house, you double checked it was locked.

♡ ♡ ♡

After Y/N left the house, she felt watched. Discomfort immediately washed over her as she headed in the same direction to 221 B cafe. It didn't have many customers, as it was in a unpopular area of the city. The travel from her house to the cafe was only 15 minutes, so it was a win/win for how cheap it was there.

Even after the long walk, and the times she looked back she still couldn't shake the feeling off.

She sat herself down, deciding to order what she had last time. It was only up until recently did she realise how lonely her life truly was. Eat, sleep, work and repeat.

Noticing that the woman wasn't there, she called over another waiter. This time it was a man, his hair sprawled over his eyes as he offered a polite smile.

♡ ♡ ♡

"What can I get for you today?" You smiled towards him, pointing at the chosen drink. He nodded, jotting the order down on the mini notebook in front of him. "Anything else?" You shook your head, offering him another smile.

As he turned away, you looked outside, seeing a face. Your smile dropped, looking carefully in the bush.

Your phone rang, as you gasped nearly dropping it on the cold hard floor.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Hello?" The young woman picked it up, it was an anonymous caller.

All she could hear was heavy breathing on the other end, almost like as of they ran a mile before calling her.

"L/N Y/N?" The caller asked, it seemed as if he already knew her. "Would you like to participate in the game?"

♡ ♡ ♡

You shook your head, grasping your phone tightly and whimpering. You don't want to go to that place again, not after all those poor souls died.

Before you could hang up, you heard the man continue to talk.

"We will be coming to pick you up, this time there will be no password." You immediately hung up. You weren't going to go. They can't force you to go.

You decided to calm your self by looking at some memes, one which read;

aight babe I'm in the pad aisle what size pussy you wear?

You chuckled, screenshotting it and sending it to your friends.

"Your order miss, that will be 3,107 won." Grabbing your purse, you pulled the money out and handing it to him and smiling.

After paying him, you decided to go home, you didn't feel safe anymore. The feeling of eyes watching you, the phone call, perhaps even being forced to participate in the sick game again.

♡ ♡ ♡

Y/N decided to take a nap after she got home, tired from all the stress she has been through already.

The time was 11:57pm, near enough the time she should be meeting her 'driver'. Yet, she was still sleeping. She couldn't hear the twisting of her front door being opened and the small thuds that were heading directly to her room.

♡ ♡ ♡

After arriving at her house and taking a picture to send to the Front Man, he walked through the living room directly to your bedroom. He's been here many times, watching her whilst she slept and stealing useless and forgotten items from her house. One time he was lucky enough to steal some of her underwear.

He looked over her, she was stretched out, holding onto a teddy she kept on her bed ever since she was little.

He picked her up, lifting her gently like she was a delicate doll. His heart was beating as he carried her to the car and drive her to the docks.

♡ ♡ ♡

Hwang Joon Ho snuck into the car, pretending to be one of the players in the game. As soon as the guard started to check him, he began to choke to him.

After successfully killing him, Joon changed into the hot pink jumpsuit and wore the mask, throwing the guy over the dock.

He was listening to a guy from earlier who was at the police station, saying that they woke up in a unfamiliar place and were forced to play the childhood game 'Red light, Green light', In which many died.

He was here now, disguised as one of the guards, trying to see what this place was about.

♡ ♡ ♡

You were still fast asleep, being changed by two of the guards as they were slow yet gentle, careful to not hurt you in anyway.

They both agreed to atleast take one of your belongings each. One stole a pen whilst the other stole a strand of your hair, brushing your heavenly body with their filthy hands.

The guards then began to assemble the beds into how they before, this time there was more room as many were already dead.

♡ ♡ ♡

Sae-byeok watched you, managing to hide a knife within her jacket.

She recalls the one time when she caught you staring, she thought you were so cute and innocent. A mouse, whilst she was a cat.

She decided to continue playing fake for now, but as soon as she has thr chance, she will try to befriend you. You seem trustworthy in her eyes.

○ △ □